It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 Year Old Physicist Has Plan for Time Machine that WORKS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I feel that I cannot be outside this thread because I too have a working design drawn in crayon for a state of the art lottery winning time machine. Everything works, the plan has big words and fancy doodles on it.

Not only will my time machine work allowing me to send information back from the future using common tachyon particle waves, but it only needs 10 pieces of star crust.

I have searched in brothels, garbage dumpsters and behind small rocks but still haven't found my star crust any where. If you have some in your rock collections or in your pocket, please U2U me and just mail it to me. Needs to be at least 2cm in diameter.

My new invention is a high-frequency particle accelerator that can turn lead into gold. The principles are simple, just take lead, accelerate the ionic frequency resonance and inject new particles of electrons and fuse them to the lead particle to simply magically make them gold particles. I need a containment cell for about 1KG of plutonium which I also need to make this work.

If you squint your eyes closed really hard and imagine it, you'll see these inventions will work.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Wait; I believe number 9 is the most important part of my Hypothesis; Oh I mean fact based post; and I have the Science to prove it; just watch the video. LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

HEART PILL TAKEN! once again you are one of a few who got the post subject. Good luck finding your Star Crust; I'm still trying to find a perfect Blackbody; maybe you and I will put the two together when we find our missing pieces; and become conjoined Twins.

Sincerely

TheGhost

P.S. On a serious note; I have a series of dreams to discuss with you if you are interested.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I did read number 9 initially and I am aware of the poster s humourous intent. It doesnt really bother me to be the butt of peoples jokes and I freely admit to being gullible. I like the point about the Sharpie, I actually hadnt thought of that. If you read my original post you can see that I dont believe its actual time travel. I like to consider things with an open mind - that will make me look gullible at times I ve accepted that. I t s just that I m haunted by the possibilty that something realy unusual could happen and it would just be dismissed out of hand. I supposse that makes me double gullible - so be it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Well, I think the black-body is not too hard to find like my star crust pieces. Lots of stars in this Universe you think I could at least find pieces of them lying about on Earth... go figure.

As for dreams, I am always interested on a more serious note so feel free to U2U if you like. I am writing a most compelling book on them in between ATS forum post breaks.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The only way I'd ever believe someone's claim they had a time machine is if they were the President of the World, owned all the property, and won every lottery in the history of ever. THAT's the guy I might believe had a working time machine.

Don't forget OP you'll need an equally plausible scientific formula to go along with your list of highly scientific parts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c476b7cf74a9.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well I don't doubt that guy in the video went forward in time and saw him self at 70... Once...

He won't be doing it again, I had to track him down and kill him (personal reasons) - So if you all re-watch that clip you will notice it is now just about a guy who fixed his sink and nothing out of the ordinary happened, until later that day where I appeared and killed him for messing with the time continuum.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
reply to post by Lillydale

I did read number 9 initially and I am aware of the poster s humourous intent. It doesnt really bother me to be the butt of peoples jokes and I freely admit to being gullible. I like the point about the Sharpie, I actually hadnt thought of that. If you read my original post you can see that I dont believe its actual time travel. I like to consider things with an open mind - that will make me look gullible at times I ve accepted that. I t s just that I m haunted by the possibilty that something realy unusual could happen and it would just be dismissed out of hand. I supposse that makes me double gullible - so be it.

Well I guess we can both just call it "open minded" instead then.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a feeling this posting is a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by livingtruth

Well I for one do not think it is a waste of time; as it is a view into the future of Time Travel. According to previous posters of these two claims; it is not my burden to prove I'm right; it is your burden to prove I'm wrong. Have fun disproving me.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw that video before on a TV show about time travel “years ago” After watching it now again, I wondered why that tattoo looks so fresh as others pointed out, and also, notice how the aged 70yr old version looks taller, Even larger maybe uneven ground? Not likely it’s gonna be a false story. “my opinion”

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a tattoo 50 years old would not look like that it would be grey, and blurred.

scource: old people i know.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that you would be building it in your shed over the summer with John Searl and Joe Newman.

Seriously though, do we need to take the pee out of a child? Even if it did make me laugh.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

"10cc Dimethyltryptamine"

Holy guacamole, Batman...

10cc of '___'...

Sounds like a fatal dose to me, or a good chance of brain damage at least.

My post count is too low to reply to your UFO "revelations".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I'll reply here:

Your UFO story is nothing but self aggrandizing BS, you've watched lots of videos and read lots of websites and now, just like Phil Schneider and many, many others, you have concocted a story and inserted yourself as the main player.

Credulous fools will ooohhhh and aaahhhhh but anyone with experience in the field of UFOlogy, and a decent set of critical thinking skills, can see your tale for exactly what it is.

Maybe you can make a video to sell or write a book... LOL.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wow that's nice.

I agree more with LightFantastic's post here.(Even though we both agree that I am right about my time travel process.)

And I was building with John Hutchison but it has been postponed due to the urgency of the oil spill.

And by "We" I mean me and MolecularPHD over there.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Yes, some on here expect you to think like and adult and treat you like you are an adult. I have questioned more than one persons behaviour towards you. I apologise for adding to the pee taking a little.

Even though you make some outlandish claims you still have some interesting thoughts.

Don't let them get you down and keep on thinking.

I think MolecularPHD is out of here now. He will probably be back with even more outlandish claims under another user name.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Yes, some on here expect you to think like and adult and treat you like you are an adult. I have questioned more than one persons behaviour towards you. I apologise for adding to the pee taking a little.

Even though you make some outlandish claims you still have some interesting thoughts.

Don't let them get you down and keep on thinking.

I think MolecularPHD is out of here now. He will probably be back with even more outlandish claims under another user name.

'

Yeah I used to.

And don't worry I forgive you.

By the way are you against or for the time travel process I had on my thread about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join