It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

52 Year Old Physicist Has Plan for Time Machine that WORKS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Materials Needed:
1. 10cc Dimethyltryptamine
2. A series of odd Magnets that seem to Defy Physics
3. Leaking Faucet
4. Blackbody
5. Plumbers Tool Kit
6. Blue Flash Light
7. Cell Phone (with video camera)
8. Paradoxical Black Hole
9. Really Gullible Readers

I have solved an age old question “Is Time Travel Possible?” the answer according to a 13 year old boy and a 30 year old man is “YES!” After having reviewed both case studies; I am putting forth this Hypothesis and making my own claim to have “DONE IT!” I will describe in detail how this feat is accomplished and will show some video footage that proves my claim. I hope everyone enjoys this journey of discovery.

The first process of your time traveling voyage is to inject yourself with 10cc of Dimenthyltryptamine allow 3 minutes for the chemical to reach the brain. Next you will have to make a trip to your local hardware store where you will purchase some magnets, a blow torch, duck tape, and a riding lawn mower. This next part is very crucial; you will need to wait until your sink is leaking, when this occurs it will be time for your experiment. You will need to have some carpentry skills as you will need to expand the size of your sink cabinets to allow for the riding lawn mowers entrance. For the next part you will need to contact Watto who’s location is Tatooine, he may have the next ingredient for your Time Travel Journey. The material is known as a Perfect Blackbody also known as Micro Carbon Nano Tubing that will absorb 100% of the light and magnetic field under the sink. Your next piece of equipment can be a Dollar store flash light with a Blue Lens cover. A cell phone is also needed as you will need to record your journey for future posting on Youtube. Now you will have the difficult task of compressing your Blackbody material into a 7mm rifle shell casing; and firing the shell into the cabinet orifice (this will of course create the black hole needed to travel through). And for the last part you will need to write a very convincing but yet unsubstantiated claim with no empirical data or Scientific Proof to have accomplished this amazing task; and some very Gullible readers.

I have attached a video to my claim of having this device so that you may all see that my theory of time travel is “REAL!” Enjoy

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
nevermind, lol. I should have read the beginning first and the end second.

[edit on 1/23/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Feh. Old news. The parts that aren't redundant are overly complex. There was a guy here who did the same thing with a hot dog and a microwave. Given the Star Wars references, you're not related to him by any chance???

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OR...you can hop online and look at MILLIONS of old photos, thousands of old videos, watch hundreds of historical documentaries, etc....since this is the only REAL way to travel back in time...

I do like the riding lawn mower portion..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Be very careful when dealing with Watto. He'll cheat you if he can.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hm. If it is a hoax then it is a ludicrous way to hoax something. Its not even remotely plausible really - and plausibility i.e. how we expect something to occur were it to occur - is usually how time travel hoaxers get attention. Which makes me think something actually happened to this guy - but whether it is time travel, welll, not so sure about that. Normally I d assume the fellow lost consciousness somehow during his repair but there s this odd celphone video. Down to brass tacks: the tatoo - very distinctive. I wonder is this a custom tatoo or is it commonly used in the area or even elsewhere. There is a resemblance between them but I dont ping for a 100 per cent recognition. Perhaps if this fellow was aged using computer techniques we could get a comparison of how he might look at that age. Also, real time travel would have to leave some kind of physical signiture wouldnt it? I mean if it were a wormhole or whatever shouldnt there be radiation or something of that sort ( I m not a physicist that sfor sure). Use of the celphone in the furture - wouldnt the celphone attempt to access the towers in the future? should be logs of this on it in the SIM card. Anyways, an amusing and well done video I thought. Short and sweet.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

Pssssssssssst. Go back and read the list of necessary items. Notice anything about number 9?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

great post. I love when people only read the title to a thread and then respond. I bait them every now and then just for my own amusement.
I wonder if the dude gave himself any stock tips?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The video really does nothing other than show a few things...

1. That tattoo could be drawn on with a Sharpie in less than 10 minutes
2. The "video evidence" is all of what...20 seconds?
3. How convienent the sun happened to be in the eye of the camera blocking out a GOOD view of "himself" at 70

its fun to think about yes....but as stated many times..IMPOSSIBLE...I will chalk this up as alcohol, drugs, great imagination, medical fluke (i.e. passed out, etc.) OR to bring some attention to himself for a monatary reason....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Please, please, oh god PULEASE go back and read the list. The OP was clearly taking a jab. This was not meant to be serious an analyzed. Anyone taking it seriously is basically making themselves the butt of the joke here.

Please look at the list again and see if you can see what number 9 is.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I know that...lol..but I am helping our other member who thought this MAY be something. Just pointing out some things for those who tend to "believe" this stuff, so they too can see there are many many flaws...I didn't need to read anything in the OP to know its all flub..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I like how the 70 yr old version of him, still has a fresh looking tattoo. If this was real his Tat would be way more faded by then.

I say BS.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

I know that...lol..but I am helping our other member who thought this MAY be something. Just pointing out some things for those who tend to "believe" this stuff, so they too can see there are many many flaws...I didn't need to read anything in the OP to know its all flub..

How chivalrous of you...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
some people can't read well.

some don't have a sence of humor.

but I laughed more the once while reading the op.

*chuckle*

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I like how the 70 yr old version of him, still has a fresh looking tattoo. If this was real his Tat would be way more faded by then.

I say BS.

lol, here's another one... rcwj1975, do your thing, sorry I thought it was chivalrous... more like an infomercial if you as my opinion!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

OK, Gotcha. Did not mean to step on your toes then.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am glad some people are getting the gist of why I wrote the post to begin with. I feel that we need to be able to laugh more at these things then to take them seriously; unless the poster is trying to convince you that they are telling Science Fact instead of Science Fiction. If any of you had read the thread post of "13 year old has Time Machine Plan that works" you would understand why I wrote this thread to start with. Once again just try and enjoy the context of the posting.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Pssssssssssst. Go back and read the list of necessary items. Notice anything about number 9?

Hahahaha that is hilarious

How can people upon even reading that even consider this to be a real thing? My God.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You didn't...no worries...unfortunatly tone over typed words is hard to determine. I laughed alot reading the OP...like I said, esp the lawnmower part. But you and I both know there ARE people who truly believe that time travel is real or can be real.....for whatever reason!

Dr. Brown said it best...all you really need is a Flux Capasitor and reach 88mph...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Wait, a hotdog went time travelling?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join