It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Freemasons / Eastern Star When you use the abbreviation OP ( Other People ) it makes it so blatantly obvious you are involved with either Freemasonry or Easter Star. Why would you advertise that?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

So 222 (not 666)-4304 is the number of the beast? Curious.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
Freemasons / Eastern Star When you use the abbreviation OP ( Other People ) it makes it so blatantly obvious you are involved with either Freemasonry or Easter Star. Why would you advertise that?

or it could mean Original Post. Kind of like on a blog. Or even ATS.

being an experienced blogger, I thought you would know that.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Network Dude

No, that is the Wrong person. You are mistaken.

Josh Norton

666 is often refereed to as the mark of the beast.

It is actually a code. For the Sixth rule of being a Saint.

I am not following that rule very well, am I?

222 if you say so.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by sniknej

There is possibly a very evil energy and force which controlls our world.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

There is but I think it is SATAN not LUCIFER, smh... 1 represents the darkness the other doesnt.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
People choose their own interpretation of these ideas.

Whether or not the first Satan was 18 feet tall or that Lucipher is the Son of God and is Kevin Saint Kevin Saint In Satan.

Should make it pretty clear. If the name is in the Book. Then I work for God.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

People choose their own interpretation of these ideas.

Whether or not the first Satan was 18 feet tall or that Lucipher is the Son of God and is Kevin Saint Kevin Saint In Satan.

Should make it pretty clear. If the name is in the Book. Then I work for God.

They were all sons of god.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think one interpretation some Christians have is that anyone who does not worship God worships satan by default ('he who is not with Me is against Me'); thus, any non-Christian is technically satanic. (not promoting this, just saying that's a belief/theory)

star for my foe Mr. Lizard for post on page 3

who or what is 'RAND'?

I dated a Wiccan and she made it a point to differentiate herslf as a Pagan, from a satanist. no baby sacrifices but I do believe they had a bake sale.

in view of that fact that there has never been an atheistic society in man's known history (i.e., EVERY society/culture/civilization in history has had some religion/faith/Diety or dieties)...is practicing some religion human nature? does Homo Sapiens Sapiens have a spiritual aspect to life as real as the physical/emotional? or is atheism the next step in progress/evolution as man presumably sheds prehistoric superstiscion? it's been my experience that athiests and agnostics are more often found in the higher-educated strata of mankind. not to say that such are 'better', just more educated. advanced? or too much learnin' for their own good?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by works4dhs]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
pepsi78

We are all Children of God...

There is only one Son of God.

Satan works for God. Actually think about this.

The polarization of ideas, is probably used in religion to get people to try to be like the positive images and not like the negative.

To get to be viewed as a positive image a soul would have to do a lot of things to get this status.

A lot of bad people, would probably not like this soul and try to associate this soul with Satan.

Nowadays, Satan and Son of God are the Same Person
And The Devil,
And Lucipher - Son of God
And Saint Kevin

I am Kevin.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

That would be the "Blood Libel". Common practise for untold years... What better way to foment hatred for the "others" than to accuse them of eating babies?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In another thread I have explained some of the things I remember, you may want to check it out.

I remember some of the things the Ku Klux Klan and Freemasons and Christianity did to me.

This is not mentioned in the other thread. Please read both for a more complete understanding.

I remember being thrown into a wood chipper. I remember seeing other babies being thrown into the wood chipper. I did not see any of the other babies after this.

Watch the Movie Fargo to find out what happens to a person that is thrown into a wood chipper, unless you are a Supernatural Creature.
I am a Supernatural Creature.

At this event, they threw me into wood chipper. They were eating hamburgers of some unknown meat.

Now you know.

I remember going to Bohemian Grove one time.

They took me there. The security for this place is the NSA CIA FBI and other federal agencies. They told me, I am Care. And If I went back when I got older I would be their leader. And they would put me in the Cremation of Care Ceremony. There was a person that volunteered for this when I was there. This person was burned very very very bad. And some people cut a section of his leg off of him as he was laying on the gurney to be taken to the hospital.

Little do the Bohemian Grovers know, not only am I Care, I am also known as Molech.

I am Kevin. Saint Kevin.
I am the 13th Bloodline of the Illuminati. The Merovingian line.
That is the Jesus - Saint Kevin>>>SAINT IN>>> Satan line.

If you did not like me as Jesus... ya'll ate me alive.

I had the higher ups of the Church eat me alive for some time and I was in Catharsis for 1367 years. So I can become Satan.

Not only am I Dr. Frankenstein. I am Frankenstein.

Try to eat me now Cult of Cannibalism; Christianity.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I remember going to Bohemian Grove one time.

They took me there. The security for this place is the NSA CIA FBI and other federal agencies.

since this thread is about the FBI, I suppose you are sort of on topic. How did Alex Jones show up and film some of the happenings at the grove if they have such tight security?

Seriously, get some help. Seek a professional.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have no idea what he did. I am not him. So I do not know.

Well, I suppose if you really wanted to go to Bohemian Grove.

You could tell the security you are with the Bush Family.

That should do the trick.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I love all these people who say they are part of the church of satan and they dont do this such and such thing. Ok well that`s nice and all and I`m sure your particular congregation are some very nice people. But just like there are many different kinds of Chriatians, Muslims, and Jews, there are different kinds of Satanists. And if your church did participate in human sacrifice, do you really expect us to believe you`d tell us the truth? I don`t think you`re lying, but I`m just sayin... if this type of blood sacrifice went on, the people involved would not be talking about it here or anywhere. Anyway, it`s a little hilarious when someone like Icke, who is so against the elitists, tries to use the FBI as a legitimate source for his claims, at least in this context. I can`t say for sure if this is going on or not, but if it`s widespread or not doesn`t matter. No child or person should have to go through something like that. Maybe someone brave enough will step forward, or someone smart enough will infiltrate/investigate. They say 15,000 people a year get "sold into human slavery", I wonder how many go to be sacrificed. The kidnappers themselves probly dont know or care what happens to the person after they collect their money. I wondert if its true the elites can "freeze time" so there really is no way to keep your kids safe unless your always watching or holding them, which is illegal since every child must attend school and its nearly impossible to homeschool AND be able to financially support a family. And I`ve heard quite a few cases where the parent looked away for a few seconds and their kid was gone. Dissapearances that seemed impossible...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

No child or person should have to go through something like that. Maybe someone brave enough will step forward, or someone smart enough will infiltrate/investigate.

Please read the posts of Coemgen on

www.Abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.Belowtopsecret.com...

and

this will take a long time; read all the words in

The Manly Palmer Hall Archive

www.manlyphall.org...

look at this webpage:

www.myspace.com...

Please watch the video in the Blurbs: About Me , section and the video after the first video.

Kevin Michael Palmer

US Marshall

PS

I am Kevin
^^ __^^
They call me Saint Kevin,
I am a truthsayer,
I can only say truth,
I am Saint Kevin,
I have dedicated my life,
for the people..
for nature..
for love..
I am devoted to
( love /_||_\ life )
I am Kevin

fighter fueled with LOVE

blessings and love

Kevin

Post Scriptum ( Post Script Them ) like scripture

be kind to others

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Seriously, get some help. Seek a professional.

I am a Professional. Grand Pumbah ( Not Racist leader of the Ku Klux Klan ), Priest, Abbot, Knight, Prince of Leinster, Kung Fu ( the person ) A E The Legend Continues, Master Mason, Saint, Angel, Arch Angel, Fallen Angel, Son of God, God says Kevin is a God " At one thousand years life experience a worthy soul may become a God " Kevin is a God, God, Anomaly that allows existence to occur, Holy Spirit ( at least I am very well connected with the Holy Spirit )

What sort of project do you need help with?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I was baptized into the Church of Satan / Freemasonry as Satan

Saint Kevin Saint In Satan

I am the 13th bloodline of the Illuminati.

That is the Jesus -- Saint Kevin Saint In Satan line.

At Bohemian Grove, they call me Care, and most Bohemian Grovers do not realize I am also Molech.

I am part of Project Monarch... This is an offshoot of Project MK ULTRA

I am the Manchurian Candidate.

And I'm sure you're also the walrus, too.

Honestly...this thread is so ridiculous and I'm actually shocked that it's still running.
None of you have any proof other than what it says on the interweb.
"There's lots of different kinds of Satanism" wah wah wah.
That's just what uneducated people say.
It's like telling an ugly girl she has "inner beauty"...it's a lie we tell to have some kind of social leverage.
Anyone not a Freemason has more insight into what goes on behind closed Lodge doors...
Anyone not a member of CoS has more insight into what goes on during private meetings and grottoes...
Give me an f'n break.
And if any of you are still going by what guys like Icke and Schnowbloweren (or whatever the vampire paperboy's name is) then you're just as foolish as those people who were buying real estate on the moon a few years back.
My guess...are there rogue elements in our government that are up to some shady sh#t? Absolutely.
Are they "conjuring demons" and performing "Satanic" rituals? I highly doubt it.
Are there fools who love to read this stuff, eat it up with a spoon, smile, ask for seconds and go around telling anyone who'll listen that it's their god's honest truth? Without doubt...just look at some of the other ridiculous threads on ATS.
Go ahead and assume that you understand Freemasonry or Satanism.
Just because you believe you understand, doesn't mean you actually do.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by corruptedtesssa
Only a person with Christian views can even be a Satanist as Satan is ONLY a Christian concept/threat/boogyman etc..

Sweetheart...
You have absolutely no clue just how wrong you are...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

UMMM well thats strange OP means Original Poster as in thread starter. OK just to let you know

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
David Icke
he is such a joke

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join