Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm still curious as to what THE FBI considers Satanism.... I have yet to see anyone answer that. If "Satanism" is just a blanket statement they are throwing for "odd beliefs" or what not, then I guarantee you, 80% of it isn't Satanism.

Like I said, I'm certainly not here to defend Satanism. However, I'm just curious as to what the FBI regards as being Satanic. Generally when they use this term, it doesn't even involve sacrifice of whatever.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Kiddo, you were trying to set all of us up as actively trying to take down your church, when in reality, as much as people like myself don't like it and refuse to follow it, we are not trying to destroy it. Honestly, most of us, myself included, seriously don't care enough about your church to pay it any mind. It's only when people like you, who for some reason love circular logic, get in our faces, dictating to us our own intentions and condemning us for following a different path as you, that we react as so.
I personally don't just go on the defensive when approached like that, but rather I take the path of offense because I will not tolerate being talked down to because I refuse to be one of your mindless sheep. People like you will never change their minds, and honestly, not only do I not care to try, but even if I did, no amount of perspective would ever make you see anything other than the way you want to see it...or the way you've been brainwashed to see it...whichever.
So, as far as whatever quotes you put up, kudos to you for actually doing some research, even if it was only topical and I'd wager dollars to donuts you didn't even bother reading any further than you did to find that statement. No one speaks for the whole of anything, unless the constituents of the whole are absolutely willing to give up their individual power and allow someone to dictate a path to them and speak on their behalf.
I personally will never allow that for myself, and you can damn me to your hell all you like, it won't make a bit of difference because I'm choosing my own path, for good or for ill. You refuse, with every fiber of your being to try to see things from any other perspective than the one you've adopted, and it would appear that we will never see eye to eye. And y'know what? I'm cool with that. When you're standing outside on a cold day, screaming at the top of your lungs about how 'evil' and 'misguided' we are for following a path that you've decided was 'emulating' a mythical being from your faith, I'll be inside, on a nice comfy couch, with a glass of wine and my arm around a pretty girl wondering what all that racket is about. Different perspectives...see?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
No one has mentioned about the vibration frequency's which alter our perception to hide other dimensions on Earth. David Icke talks about this in the video, i found that just as interesting as the evil rituals as it can explain paranormal activity around the globe.
Furthermore, our Emotions probably alter our vibration frequency which could explain why evil spirits prey on the depressed and lonely because they are able to detect certain frequency's

Sorry if i interrupted the flow of an argument, just thought I'll raise another interesting point of the video.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello, I have been thinking... What the argument has been about is satanism and pointing fingers. But you who are satanist's say you don't worship satan, then we/I am not speaking of you. I am speaking of devil worshipers which do exist. You guys should try to get the name of your "religion" changed, as it is misguiding. Seriously. That is like me saying I am a Christian, then telling people, "Well, I don't really believe he ever existed. He is a fictitious figure to give guidance to the masses." That has been what I've seen. You satanists are defending something that we have not been talking about. And from the well written post's I've read, I know you are not idiots, so I know you fully understand what I have been saying and am saying now.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

jonnyc55, lol, this thread has taken a crazy twist! I understand totally what you are speaking of. It is all about energy. Everything has it's own energy. It is all about negative and positive energy, light and darkness. As I said at the beginning, spirituality is the most important thing, the one we should be worried about, but we are blinded by materialistic nonsense. If we could see the energy/spiritual spectrum, I believe our outlook on things would be a whole lot different.

The thing that David talked about in that video regarding the adrenaline that gets released into the blood at the point of terror is interesting. I have come across that before in my search for knowledge somewhere. Something about executions, after the person was killed, they would grind the bones, usually that of the skull and ingest it. Supposedly it had the same kind of effect.

jonnyc55, post other questions regarding your OP as I would love to discuss it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
Hello, I have been thinking... What the argument has been about is satanism and pointing fingers. But you who are satanist's say you don't worship satan, then we/I am not speaking of you. I am speaking of devil worshipers which do exist

That is not what the OP says. It does not say "Anything Worshippers." It clearly says "SATANISTS." You cannot get upset with people for assuming words mean what they actually are.

What this thread is REALLY about is people like you desperately wanting to believe David Icke knows something about the FBI that the FBI does not know. This thread is about a lie based on nothing and has blossomed into an excuse to demonize any group of people you want to label anything you like, even though you still have no proof or evidence of any of it.

The thread is about a lie, plain and simple. If you want to discuss "Devil Worshippers," try wording it that way and start a new thread. Even better, leave Icke and his lies out of it unless you can find the evidence he is apparently hiding. Just one statement from the FBI confirming it and you got my attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Many Satanists also view the Xtian bible as an example of mankind's hypocrisy, incompetence, and spinelessness. Jesus Christ is the paradigm for these qualities, and is thus reviled by Satanists.

This is an opinion based on what has been seen. This is not a law, a rule, or part of church doctrine. This is not something you must agree to, adhere to, or even understand as part of the Church. Basically what you are saying is that ONE CATHOLIC PRIEST that says sex with young boys is ok, means the entire Catholic religion subscribes to that idea. Do you really want to stick with that argument?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You guys should try to get the name of your "religion" changed, as it is misguiding. Seriously.

Wait...so...you want an entire philosophical system to change it's name because it confuses you? That is one of the most ego-driven and silly things I've heard in a long time. Because you aren't willing to accept that there is another way of life, named after a word that predates your particular faith, we have to change it because you don't agree with it? That's ludicrous...Seriously.

That is like me saying I am a Christian, then telling people, "Well, I don't really believe he ever existed. He is a fictitious figure to give guidance to the masses."

Actually, no it's not. You may happen to see it that way, but again, you're only seeing things in terms of the angle that your faith has taught you. You're not allowing yourself room to expand your perspective at all...which is something that christianity has been shoving down the throats of it's followers for almost two thousand years. What you fail to recognize, is that the world did just fine for thousands, if not millions, of years before the advent, and extremely aggressive expansion of christianity. You seem to be real keen on mislabeling due to viewing the world through christ-colored glasses. My advice...remove them for a short time and take into consideration that just because christianity is your way, it doesn't necessarily make it the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
No one has mentioned about the vibration frequency's which alter our perception to hide other dimensions on Earth. David Icke talks about this in the video, i found that just as interesting as the evil rituals as it can explain paranormal activity around the globe.
Furthermore, our Emotions probably alter our vibration frequency which could explain why evil spirits prey on the depressed and lonely because they are able to detect certain frequency's

Sorry if i interrupted the flow of an argument, just thought I'll raise another interesting point of the video.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

Is it proper ATS etiquette to inform someone when I star them?
Because I starred you, johnnyc55. This statement has a lot to do with what I believe in, personally. Thank you. Energy...it cannot be created nor destroyed...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL
Is it proper ATS etiquette to inform someone when I star them?
Because I starred you, johnnyc55. This statement has a lot to do with what I believe in, personally. Thank you. Energy...it cannot be created nor destroyed...

David Icke videos are 3+ hours in length. His books are 1000+ pages. This thread has a specific title for a reason. If we start encouraging every person that brings up something else Icke said....we will be here a while before we ever touch the topic of the thread.

I do have two helpful hints though.

1. There is a search function for other threads about Icke that do not already have a title specific to the FBI and SATANISM.

2. You can always start yet another Icke thread.

Basically what you said was "Star for mentioning something off topic just because it was mentioned in the video used to illustrate the actual topic!"

I am pretty sure going off topic is frowned upon so starring it and bragging about it seems a tad ill mannered as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

The let me google that for you made me laugh!! That is really cool. Yes, these children that go missing never to be found again rings bells to satanic ritual sacrifice. Once all the other obvious reasons are taken into account. It is said that around the sacrificial ceremony dates (whatever those may be) that if you look in the papers for missing/purchased animals that are white in color increases. Also, the highest sacrifice to be given is your own virgin daughter at like 15-17 years of age. And, the satanist's in our communities are usually among the wealthy and well known. Judges, doctors, etc.. I have heard that they take a mobile crematorium to the sacrifice location to get rid of evidence.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by sniknej]

LOL!!!! This is funny stuff. Did you learn it all from a Christian by any chance? Which Satanism are you talking about? I belong to the church and animal sacrifice is a BIG NO NO. Which Satanism are you speaking of because I would love to learn more about it.

Funny how you only dismissed the animal sacrifice as a big no no. though not human or virgin human sacrifice. hmmm....that'd be some f****d up s**t. these satanists may live happy wealthy lives now, but there sure to pay for it in there next life or the crossover or watever it is. cant say u dont believe it, coz with ying theres a yang. and with (good) god theres an (evil) one being lucifer or whoever u may worship. have fun with it tho :|

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sked_eno

Um...ok since you need it spelled out for you - NO SACRIFICES OF ANY LIVING CREATURE OF ANY KIND! There, now you can erase your post because it is based on what I had not said because it was not in what I was responding to. You have it now. Sacrificing humans is just as much a waste of energy as sacrificing animals. There is no one to sacrifice them too and it is a waste of a good animal, person, or virgin person.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sked_eno

Funny how you only dismissed the animal sacrifice as a big no no. though not human or virgin human sacrifice. hmmm....that'd be some f****d up s**t. these satanists may live happy wealthy lives now, but there sure to pay for it in there next life or the crossover or watever it is. cant say u dont believe it, coz with ying theres a yang. and with (good) god theres an (evil) one being lucifer or whoever u may worship. have fun with it tho :|

Actually, she hit the nail right on the gspot with that comment. Y'see, humans, regardless of how we choose to view ourselves, are animals. So there needn't be any differentiation in if it's a person, dog, bird, etc. being sacrificed. None of us are minerals or vegetables (well...the second one is at times debatable), so we all inherently fall within the confines of the animal kingdom. So, no animal sacrifice...no humans, dogs, birds, fish and so forth are to be sacrificed for any ritualistic reason whatsoever. And again, you're confusing Satanism, with something that's not Satanism, as clearly defined in it's official, theophilosophical capacity. Just because ritualistic murder (which I'm fairly sure was part of church doctrine for several hundred years, like during...oh..say...the inquisition, the crusades, the Salem witch trials and so forth...) is involved, all of a sudden it's 'Satanic'? Why? Because bible-thumpers decided so? You can't even say that it's god saying it, because your god, should he exist in the capacity which you fantasize him to be so, allows these atrocities to take place. He says nothing and does nothing to prevent such occurrences. So tell me, where is the justice in that? You can't, for the sake of rational argument, claim that justice is doled out in the afterlife, because no one has any conclusive proof that that is the case. All there is, is belief, and belief is not conclusive proof enough for rational, logical discussion. And, you use the primitive good versus evil dichotomy to illustrate a point that has really nothing to do with what she said. And, by virtue of the nature of yin and yang, there isn't good or evil, there simply is. You might want to read up on your Taoism before perverting it's ideals to better suit your pro-christian agenda.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Funny how you only dismissed the animal sacrifice as a big no no. though not human or virgin human sacrifice.

Heh, I just noticed...
You made it a point to differentiate between humans and virgins...
So, by your view, is there an inherent difference between humans and virgins?
Are virgins, somehow, not human?

Yeah, I'm splitting hairs, because I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to tolerate some of the woefully ignorant stances some of the arguments take.
For the love of your god, please think before you type.
And there's no real need for curses in the form of little asterisks. It just makes the whole argument less intellectual and, well, to put it plainly, incredibly crass.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

I wonder if the OP has read Icke's history of Christianity, which he explains in chapters with revealing titles, such "The suns of God", "God save us from religion", and "Conquered by the cross" (if I remember correctly).
Icke's books are a baffling overload of "information", that at a closer look contain a lot of "might" or "could be" statements, and the definitions of his terminolgy is so broad, that eventually he uses it as he wishes as he goes along. There is no discernment between conspiracies, and proven frauds (like the Elders of Zion material) are used with accepted history of noble bloodlines, and then it jumps to something totally different with the "hollow earth" theory.
Icke uses "satanic" as an adjective and adverb to up his polemic. What he ultimately means by this is unsure. He includes a photo of LaVey, yet he claims he actually means "satanism" as a ritual by the elites to manifest reptillian entities, and to aid the vibrational mind control of humankind. Whatever fits as cross-referential, incidental "evidence" is included.
He includes motifs of the anti-Satanic Christian hysteria with allegations of massive satanic child-abuse - yet he also describes Christians as deluded.
There probably are some very sick things going on in very high echelons of power, but they have nothing to do with the current philosophy of satanism.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Heh, I just noticed...
You made it a point to differentiate between humans and virgins...
So, by your view, is there an inherent difference between humans and virgins?
Are virgins, somehow, not human?

I am so glad that you said that. I was thinking about it the entire time but I was afraid that I might confuse the poor feller with too much information to deal with. LOL, at least I know I am not the most nitpicky person on the planet to have thought that seemed odd as well.

[edit on 1/30/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

It is a shame we can only hand out one star at a time. I understand why and agree but I think that post warrants many more than I can give. Well said.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Well thank you, sweetheart.
I'm just doing my part.
Responsibility to the responsible, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

I am also pleased that issue was brought up. To be honest, I have been out of the 'loop', so to speak, with this form of idea exchange. Looking through this thread really reminded me why I got out.

I'm new here, so excuse my honest nature, but anyone who claims to be christian, and openly "worships" an entity known as 'jesus christ' and believes, through faith, that it really does any 'good' is an ignorant dolt.

I have seen a few posters here who are well read and obvilously self educated. I applaud you who seek to expand your own beings and there by your world.

The FBI uses the blanket terms Satanists, Satanism, Terrorist, Seperatist, Nazi and so on, to box up all the bad things they want we the public to be affraid of. Fear and then ask for the help only they can provide to save us.

To choose to be known to others as 'Satanist' or devil doer has it's benifits, also it's repercusions. That's life. Right and wrong, good and evil is nothing more than a perspective term. What is good or right for me is generally NOT for someone else. So that makes me a Devil? Ok. I like that. Sometimes, often in fact, my deeds/misdeeds are to the direct benifit to others. What then does that make me to them? Angel, savior??
I do what I do. I accept responsibility for my decisions and expect others to do the same.

But really, # you christians. It's YOUR religion that has perpetrated the lies that have ruined a world that will be just fine when your all gone. LaVey wasn't the last word on Satanism, he just brought it mainstream.
They are all fingers on the invisible hand that controls things.

Look deeper into everything. If it makes sense, look even deeper. And stop putting so much stock into what someone else says. Alot of people say alot of things, but no one has given one shred of proof that anyone really KNOWS anymore. You dig??

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RoySinister

To my knowledge so-called satanic crimes in popular culture and society were no longer the interest of investigation for a decade or so.
The now largely defunct "anti-satanic" Christian movement once included "occult cops" who searched entire US states for the mass graves of non-existent sacrificial victims.
See for example "The Satanism Scare" on how an intelligent nation was scammed by an urban legend industry. Particularly teenagers were demonized. By the late 1980s some Christian material was claiming that more people were being sacrificed to Satan in the US every year than died in the entire Veitnam War! Comical as it now seems the hysteria had real victims who were jailed for periods, including innocent kindergarden teachers who were accused of running satanic covens in day-care! www.amazon.com...
Whatever Icke is describing (assuming it's anything concrete at all), it would be far above the FBI in any case.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by halfoldman]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join