It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here is why I don't speak of my belief system with anyone. Not even my siblings. Nice thread, I've my eye on it for a while. And thank you all for the reminder. Silence is golden. Think for yourselves. Etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL
Exactly MetalCoffee then you have no one bothering you, and no idiot to hear
. Star comment.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
*sigh* Yet again another thread slandering Lucifer..when will you foolish Xians learn it is "God" that is the real enemy. He is the one that wants blood sacrifice, war and death.

I have been a Thiestic Satanist for just over 2 years now and i have NEVER experienced any of this "evil" people speak of in fact i have felt a real loving presence not an empty shallow false one of a "God" that abandoned his idiotic sheep.

Let me guess.. you see Lucifer like a evil being controlling world events and demanding sacrifices..WRONG, Satan forbids it and anyone that commits such crimes will be severely punished. He unlike the false idols that the four billion plus sheep worldwide worship will forgive you and grant you a fulfilling life..unlike "God" who condemns you to this.

Satan won the war centuries ago, the remnants of a fallen and corrupt faith (Christianity) try and corrupt HIS children from him and the sheep follow.

Satan is a being of light not this rubbish that is spouted by the MSM and nutjob bible bashers

many infernal hails to you, and may your mind be free and fight against the skeleton christ. If your a devout christian think about what you have done and what you are doing.. refuse to take part in their rituals and you WILL see the truth of it all.. thats what started me. These beings are real without a doubt only.. people choose to ignore it.

Think about this...

How many people has Satan killed?
and how many has God killed?

There is nothing wrong with Satanism it is the one true religion and with it your dreams will come true with the aid of our guardian demons. Mine shall begin in mid 2013 as revealed in my astral temple by Agares and Amon and later corroborated by Glasya-Labolas.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
people, David Icke thinks that there is an entire race of reptilian overlords who live in a subterranean world on earth and plot world domination. Think about that for a second. Now, don't you think that what he says might need a little salt from time to time? I see people here treating satanism much like masonry, not that they are the same in any way, just that you find it easier to demonize it and ridicule it, yet you have no earthly idea what it really is. I thought this site was for intelligent people. My bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I've noticed that more and more.
In your opinion, is it possible to be a Satanist and a Freemason?
Being that I believe that I have goodhood within me, is it possible that I may be a fellow Brother?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Exactly MetalCoffee then you have no one bothering you, and no idiot to hear
. Star comment.

Thank you Sir, I knew this had to be said for some us out there.
Although I do enjoy such a conversation, perhaps if this was in real life I could chime in a little bit more. Face to face of course. I judge myself enough as it is, and I am the only one who can do this. Which is why face to face would be completely different.

Carry on good people!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

On the Edge, wait, wait.... How is that any different from what "Christians" and Muslims do? I certainly don't support "Satanism" but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I have seen numerous "Christians" and Muslims say, "Oh, no, no, you got it all wrong." How is that any different from what these "Satanists" are doing?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Gods that Icke is talking about are the Watchers that God bound on earth just before the great flood. Icke is wrong to say that religions worship them, Satanism yes but not Christianity or Islam. He should have pointed that out.

God (elohim) stands in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods (elohim) he passes judgment.
Psalm 82:1
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

The story involving Asa'el differs in several ways. Asa'el educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels (8:1-2). The angels then charge Asa'el before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets which mankind was not supposed to know (9:6). Raphael was then assigned to punish Asa'el by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire (10:4-5). The story then claims that "the whole earth has been corrupted by [Asa'el's] teachings of his (own) actions; and write upon him all sin." (10:8) . It was because of Asa'el's teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world (10:1-3) including even the souls of the giants (10:15), so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

The Angels then taught women charms, enchantments, the cutting of roots, and the knowledge of plants. They taught men how to make various weapons and armor, and also arts and sciences. These acts led to an increase in lawlessness and warfare. The men of earth then cried out to heaven, and the 4 archangels (Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel) cried out to God. In response, God sent Uriel to warn Noah that there would soon be a flood that would destroy the wickedness on earth.

Raphael was commanded to bind Azazel hand and foot, and to cast him into the a hole in the desert (Duda'el) that the Lord had made. Raphael threw rugged and sharp rocks and covered Azazel's face so that he would not see light. Michael was commanded to bound Semyaza and his associates in the valleys of the earth. They will remain there until the day of judgment when he will be cast into the fire.

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
o.k. then satanist's, questions.. When do you attend service? Do you have a choir? What happens to us when we die? Who is/was Jesus Christ? Who is/was satan? What is the number one message given out by the church? Do you have bake sales? Do you try to recruit others to the church, to turn them over to satan to be saved? What does the preacher wear? Is the inverted cross used as the cross is used in Christianity?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Since you are such an "expert" on the matter,how about some links to Satanism that will let others read for themselves what it actually is?

You know how Christians are always going back to the Bible.

What does Satanism offer that is their equivalent? Surely there must be something?

Sure, you can get it right from the proverbial horse's mouth.
www.churchofsatan.com

And, just so you know, I don't consider myself an 'expert', I just happen to...oh...I don't know...take the time to read and research before condemning something I don't understand or am too lazy to go look up myself.

[edit on 1/24/10 by Matthew Dark]

You misread me. It is not that I haven't done my own research or am incapable of seeking answers on my own,I just wanted to hear from someone on here what they had to offer as an equivalent.

I don't see how I was lazy or condemning of anyone by asking.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by On the Edge

On the Edge, wait, wait.... How is that any different from what "Christians" and Muslims do? I certainly don't support "Satanism" but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I have seen numerous "Christians" and Muslims say, "Oh, no, no, you got it all wrong." How is that any different from what these "Satanists" are doing?

Besides asking for what their opinion was in equivalence to the Bible(wondering if they have certain things they quote,etc...) and posting an Art Bell episode from a self-proclaimed Satan-worshipper,I don't see what you're getting at.

I don't condone their beliefs,but they're entitled to their choice.

I've purposely not gotten more involved in this thread because I don't particularly enjoy being in the company of "devil's advocates".

I expect there to be division on this matter! It couldn't be any other way.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by network dude

I've noticed that more and more.
In your opinion, is it possible to be a Satanist and a Freemason?
Being that I believe that I have goodhood within me, is it possible that I may be a fellow Brother?

In my opinion, masonry is a system that revolves around God or at least the idea of God in the biblical sense. Someone who did not believe in God or the deity that he represents, would feel lost in masonry as the teachings allegorically point to his word.(IMHO) much of masonry is interperated by the individual so no One person can say what is right for the whole group. But if one didn't believe in the God of the bible, he would not fit in with the craft. The core direction of Satanism doesn't seem to be in direct conflict with masonry, but in the end, you are still dealing with individuals voting as a group and no matter what group you assemble, satanism will draw a negative connotation. Having read your replys on various topics, I would say that you have the idea already in hand, and need only continue to live your life as you have to attain the dame goal. World domination not being one of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
o.k. then satanist's, questions.. When do you attend service?

I don't. I don't know of any groups or grottoes here where I live.

Do you have a choir?

Me personally? Um...no.

What happens to us when we die?

I don't believe anyone can answer that question with any certainty.

Who is/was Jesus Christ?

I can not speak for anyone else regarding this question, but I believe that he was a construct used by the scholars of the time based on characters from other cultures. I believe that it was more allegory than fact, remarkable similar to the Norse story of Balder.

Who is/was satan?

See the previous answer.

What is the number one message given out by the church?

I believe that it would be to not take anything on blind faith, and to go out and learn about the world for yourself. Learn to think for yourself and never let anyone place you under any obligation that puts them ahead of yourself.

Do you have bake sales?

Me personally? No.

Do you try to recruit others to the church, to turn them over to satan to be saved?

You're thinking of this in terms of what the christian church is like. You need to change your perception. There is no anthropomorphic 'Satan' character, it's a concept. It's the name given to the energy within us that inspires us to think for ourselves instead of subscribing to the heard mentality. There's no devil person sitting in an imaginary place collecting souls and telling people to do bad things. That's christianity. You should take the time to expand your thoughts and try not to look at everything in terms of what obligations christianity has placed on you.

What does the preacher wear? Is the inverted cross used as the cross is used in Christianity?

Again, you're looking at Satanism as the flip-side of christianity. It's not. It's not done in an opposite manner. I've never attended a ritual, because it's just not my thing. Satanism is a philosophy of the celebration of the flesh, living life to it's fullest for no other reason than just because we're alive.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Pets would go missing where we grew up and be found. But that was just a diversion. Was able to discover that the group was composed of high level people within the community, people I would never guess, to think doctors, and ministers even. Now anytime you think doctors, you know very well that this enables children to be delivered without birth certificates. Not to mention the high level masons running things. Seems theres often a connection between such things as mystery schools, certain groups, M'Kultra programs, all wrapped up in similar areas. Its all run like a brutal ugly pyramid mafia system that entrenches its followers in terror and bloodshed. And they like to involve everyone they can to spread the guilt around. I believe its just like David Icke had written on his site, a story about a law enforcement officer in the UK and his only road towards advancement.
He had to have his hand on the sacrificial knife. Who was he to call and report the crime, the cops were there already!

This is how I believe advancement in this nazi/illuminati/mafia like terror driven world is, that promotions and higher levels in all of our public institutions and corporations, and entertainment is this initiation into pure hell to control and spread the blame and keep people silent.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I can't seem to take David Icke seriously on anything he says. Ever since his theory of giant lizards ruling the earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
MatthewDark, I was kind of being silly with the questions, some of them anyway, but thank you for answering. I just can't figure out why your religion would be called satanism when he isn't even a focal point in the religion. And from what it sounds like, you don't even believe that he existed. Doesn't make sense. Sounds like what he is known for...deception.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

I appreciate your points, and I thank you for your civility.
But...you might want to take into consideration, that the term 'Satan' comes from the Hebrew word 'Ah Satahn', which simply means 'Adversary'.
The Hebrew language predates christianity by a few thousand years, so keep that in mind when considering that the original bible was written in Hebrew. I don't believe that when it was written, the concept of a devil character had been fully established, only that there was a character who was considered an 'Adversary', and since it's been translated and edited over and over, it eventually became shortened to 'Satan'. So yes, I don't believe in a biblical devil character because I don't believe that the christian bible is the word of law. Just my point of view though...even if it's based on research and listening to my own heart.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is it safe to say that there probably are groups of satanist's, who do worship satan and try to summon him or other demons or gain energy from human sacrifice. I mean, I play first-person shooters and love them, but will never shoot up a school. And love DnD but will never take a bow out in the middle of the night and kill some "orcs" LOL! Just saying, there are extremists in every aspect of life. The OP's original post wasn't attacking anyones religion, and as long as your not sacrificing babies to the dark lord, all is well.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Edge, I'm referring to this comment by you:

You're awful quick to distract from it and try to label it disingenuous.

Do Muslims and Christians not do the same when "defending" their faith?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Edge, I'm referring to this comment by you:

You're awful quick to distract from it and try to label it disingenuous.

Do Muslims and Christians not do the same when "defending" their faith?

"LOL, Art Bell said it huh? So it must be true. Care to elaborate on what you mean by "real?" A real wacko? Attention seeker? Guest? Person? What "real" thing is it that she was supposed to be. Art Bell is known for his dubious associations and all but hey."-Lily

Surely you can discern the tone of the above post by Lily.

And this,from Total Stranger:"good to see a fellow satanist trying to set people straight. kudos Lillydale. I have no patience for it since people dont want to listen as to what satanism really is. I'm all for inciting and baiting them these days."

Does everyone do that when defending their faith,you ask. I certainly hope they don't! There are more mature ways to respond,in my opinion.
I don't care for the "baiting and inciting" tactic.

Why a person couldn't just listen to the show I linked to and comment on that,or just ignore it altogether,I don't know. I guess I could have worded one thing I said differently,where I said,"Like Art Bell said,'She's the real deal.'"

I should have said,"In Art Bell's opinion,she is the 'real deal'.".....??

I'd have to say,from what I heard,and the callers she responded to,this woman was either pure evil or her acting the part was pretty convincing!
(I'm not saying it is "the real deal",but it sure goes against everything "Christian"-in her own words!)

Has anyone here checked it out?

Not that it's so important,but I felt it was a good contribution. I probably wouldn't have referenced it had I not just listened to it("Somewhere in Time") and this thread just happened to be going on.

What's the big deal?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join