It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I tell you it’s not just those whacky Satanists abroad in the land but I hear that there are other cults called Christians and Jews and Muslims that are into a lot of very questionable and strange things too.

I hear tell some of them drink wine pretending its blood and others eat bread and wafers pretending its flesh!

I have heard of them doing other strange things like marking their babies in rituals called circumcision and baptizing them by sometimes immersing the frightened child completely under water.

Some of them even have special prayers and rituals where they prey and ask for the strength to kill their enemies before going into battle and will even do things like inscribe prayers on the telescopic scopes they attach to their rifles in order to kill other humans with greater accuracy and precision.

I know what you are saying, these have all got to be just rumors, but I tell you I am not so sure, I sure do hear an awful lot about them!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by Lillydale

You are mistaken if you think Satanism is only related to Church. There are various forms of Satanism. Not all who practices Satanism are Christians.

LOL. Um, no one who practices Satanism is a Christian. Christians practice Christianity. As for the rest of your post, NO S*!!!! I JUST SAID THAT. That is why I asked if you would like to be more specific. You offered up articles about murder and called it Satanism based on NOTHING. This is why I asked you just what satanism you meant since you obviously know something the article writer, the dead guy, or the lynch mob did not.

I am not looking to play games. If you want to just say things and hope some parts stick somewhere, no thanks. I was asking legitimate questions but I am tired of asking them over and over.

When people have the facts and truth, they just answer.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If I say I am baptist, catholic, etc... I am labeled a Christian. Whatever group your satanic church goes under is semantics, you still worship satan, so you are a satanist. I don't handle serpents and drink poison, but some do. They and I are still Christians. Satan is "the" fallen angel that represents evil, and if you worship him or follow him in any manner, then you are labeled evil. Rightly so, and a choice you have made. You may not have killed anyone or any other terrible act, but you have made a grown up choice to side with darkness. But, you don't have to worship satan to do evil things. You can attend a Christian church, then go home and murder your whole family. That act was not Christ like, but satan like and of evil.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh, and Lillywhite, if you are satanic, since this topic is one of questions. Since you are so informed of the religion, why not answer some?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

Ugh...
The concept of what Satanism is actually all about has been discussed to absolute conclusion up here.
Now, I understand that many of you only know about what you see in the media, hear from other people, or simply make up for yourselves.
I tire of these conversations because it doesn't matter how many times people like Lilydale or myself try to explain it to people, they'll still continue to believe what they want, regardless of what the facts state.
Satanism has nothing to do with child sacrifice, christianity in any of it's forms, ritualistic murder, cannibalism, deity worship, the good vs. evil dichotomy or doing 'evil' deeds.
There is no anthropomorphic 'devil' character that Satanists worship, if there was, it would be considered christianity.
You can't equate Kali worship with Satanism because they stem from two entirely different cultural theologies and are not even related.
People love to throw the term 'Satanism' around regarding anything that they find abhorrent, yet they'd be exponentially hard pressed to find any real evidence to back up their claims, other than speculation and made-up untruths.
I find it odd though, that Satanists make it a point of saying that they can only speak for themselves, yet christians seem to be able to speak for their god, proclaiming his intent to do this or that, while also dictating what Satanism is about without any research being done as to what Satanism, in it's officially recognized form, actually is.
That's incredibly ego-driven and a woefully unsound argument.
To say that there are different 'types' of Satanism is another falsity that displays how little some of you know about what you're talking about.
There is only one CoS, which means that there is only one type of Satanism.
Everything else is everything else and should not be labeled as Satanism due to ignorance or intolerance.

[note: edited for poor grammar...shame on me!]

[edit on 1/23/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The only reason religious people are afraid of satan is because without this fear (of something that don't exists) their churchs will starve to death. So what the preachers do : they put as much crap on their followers heads as they can . David is one of many working to keep this fear alive ! ! !

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Lilly, you have to remember something, any beliefs that are different or "strange" are viewed, especially by the ultra religious, as being "Satanic."

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

So, let me get this. Anyone, whether they be Hindu, New age, Jews, Buddhist, Taoist, et cetera, are "Satanists" because they are "strange" to you..... Hmmmmm.... Okay.

Firstly, a "Satanist" is someone who directly, and knowingly, worships the entity that is called Satan. To my knowldge, Tantriks, as you call them, do not do this.

Secondly, why is it that every belief that does not fall in line with some orthodoxy considered "Satanic?" Does that not strike anyone else as being odd? I think it's damned odd.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
You can attend a Christian church, then go home and murder your whole family.

Certainly, that's what the "revered" Constantine did. No sooner was the Council of Nicea over in 325 A.D, and Constantine went home and butchered his wife.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Since you are such an "expert" on the matter,how about some links to Satanism that will let others read for themselves what it actually is?

You know how Christians are always going back to the Bible.

What does Satanism offer that is their equivalent? Surely there must be something?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
As an atheist - i think most satanists are fools.

From my experience, satanist tend to be egotistical, self-centred, angst-ridden no gooders.

No offence but you're worshiping something created Christianity/ paganism/ budhism , hinduism...

Your reactionary acts fuel Christianity, you're quite simply the antithesis of the reflection you wish to be.

Idiots.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

If I say I am baptist, catholic, etc... I am labeled a Christian. Whatever group your satanic church goes under is semantics, you still worship satan, so you are a satanist.

See, this would be why educating yourself would come in real handy. Christians are all called Christians if they are people who worship Christ. You are looking at Satanism through that lens. Satan is a word, an idea, a concept. It would make no sense to worship a concept, we do not do that. I am asking what kind of Satanism is being discussed here and apparently you have no clue what any kind of Satanism is. Thanks for your uneducated, ignorant response. Any more?

I don't handle serpents and drink poison, but some do. They and I are still Christians. Satan is "the" fallen angel that represents evil, and if you worship him or follow him in any manner, then you are labeled evil.

Well I guess it is a good thing I do not worship "him" but I am more concerned with who you think gets to apply such labels? You?

Rightly so, and a choice you have made. You may not have killed anyone or any other terrible act, but you have made a grown up choice to side with darkness.

NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! Would it be fair for me to say that the Christian Church is guilty of harboring pedophiles? No. The Catholic Church, YUP! Whatever, I say tomato and you say GERALDO RIVERA IN 1987 IS RIGHT!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH. I wonder what is going to be in that vault?

But, you don't have to worship satan to do evil things.

Nope, you can be anything you want and do evil things. This is why I am asking how an article about murdering a child is automatically "satanic." How is it not Christian or anything else? Because it is evil? You seem to have a pretty narrow view and contradictory idea of reality.

You can attend a Christian church, then go home and murder your whole family. That act was not Christ like, but satan like and of evil.

YOUR version of Satan. Just because you think that is what Satan is, does not make it so. Satan is a word. The bible uses it because it already existed. Sorry but you are talking about that Christian Lucifer myth. That is not what Satanism is about. That is what Christianity is about.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh, and Lillywhite, if you are satanic, since this topic is one of questions. Since you are so informed of the religion, why not answer some?

LOL. Um uh huh? I believe I offered more than once to offer some insight from within the Church of Satan. If I was asked a question that I ignored, please U2U me or something. The whole point of bringing it up was as an offer to field any questions. Read my posts. I commented on the fact that people would rather discuss rumors about unrelated child murders than hear from a member of The Church.

You are a very special kind of poster aren't you.

P.S. I hate to be like this but since you just won me over so...my last name is not "white." If you are attempting to mock me all while acknowledging you ignored what I have actually said and then expect some sort of respect from here on out...you may be disappointed. There are few things I enjoy more than a good Christian that starts off with personal attacks. I believe that is how Jesus always opened, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Since you are such an "expert" on the matter,how about some links to Satanism that will let others read for themselves what it actually is?

You know how Christians are always going back to the Bible.

What does Satanism offer that is their equivalent? Surely there must be something?

It is super secret and totally hidden. You have to use code words to find any real info on the Official Church of Satan. I am going to help you out though because I feel generous I am going to help. You can google Official Church of Satan but that seems tough so I made it a link as well. Most important points for the church's bible are all there for you to read. It is not what it was when Anton was alive but it is what you asked for. Church of Satan and Satanic Bible - I know esoteric, crazy code-words.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As an atheist - i think most satanists are fools.

From my experience, satanist tend to be egotistical, self-centred, angst-ridden no gooders.

Really? How many have you met? Can you count them on one hand? Where is this hotbed of Satanism because it is DEAD where I live.

No offence but you're worshiping something created Christianity/ paganism/ budhism , hinduism...

No offense but you have no clue what you are talking about. You do not know what we worship so you must not know all that many.

Your reactionary acts fuel Christianity, you're quite simply the antithesis of the reflection you wish to be.

Idiots.

Thank you for saying so much ignorant crap and then calling us idiots. I love irony.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time journeys back to 10/23/97 when a Satan-loving witch named Harlot makes an unforgettable appearance. The unapologetic glee she has for all things evil will chill you to the bone.

Just listened to this tonight and then found it was on Youtube!

She is downright ecstatic about going to hell! She also discusses,when the time is right,she will take delight in brutally killing Christians and others. She even did a ceremony giving her son to Satan.
And that's just from the last 45 minutes or so that I heard! I don't know if I even want to hear any more.

Like Art Bell said,she is the "real deal".

Listen with care.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
good to see a fellow satanist trying to set people straight. kudos Lillydale. I have no patience for it since people dont want to listen as to what satanism really is. I'm all for inciting and baiting them these days.

oh well its late, of to drink some goats blood, commit sodomy and sacrifice a child..... tootles

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time journeys back to 10/23/97 when a Satan-loving witch named Harlot makes an unforgettable appearance. The unapologetic glee she has for all things evil will chill you to the bone.

She is downright ecstatic about going to hell! She also discusses,when the time is right,she will take delight in brutally killing Christians and others. She even did a ceremony giving her son to Satan.
And that's just from the last 45 minutes or so that I heard! I don't know if I even want to hear any more.

Listen with care.

if Art Bell said it then it must be true. he has no agenda to push..

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

People can listen for themselves and decide what they want to take from it.

You're awful quick to distract from it and try to label it disingenuous.

That in itself should make people more inclined to make up their own minds.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Listen with care.

LOL, Art Bell said it huh? So it must be true. Care to elaborate on what you mean by "real?" A real wacko? Attention seeker? Guest? Person? What "real" thing is it that she was supposed to be. Art Bell is known for his dubious associations and all but hey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join