It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's State of the Republic Address

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't think this has been posted, if it has my excuses
I did do a search and came back with nothing

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I think the good doctor hits on quite alot of interesting points, i'm glad he started by going through the history of our current problem first and then coming to current events.

What do you guys envision as being the state of emotions/mind when the dollar crisis happens?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In a world of gumdrops and lollipops, the plan he sets forth in the 3rd clip would happen.

But in the real world, the other is going to happen. Either bloodshed or a New and Improved Fiat money system will be installed.

I will not be part of the New Fiat system and I will no longer be part of the system we have now.

I declare myself a Freeman, a Sovereign, they no longer restrict my liberties. I will not license to be able to travel. I will not pay fees to exist. I will not allow them to tax my labor.

Hear that, Freedom and Liberty is not an ideal.

It is my RIGHT!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

It's been done before endisnighe, legally the idea of a sovereign citizen has no merit in the United States. The courts will rip you apart and you'll get federal time like Kent Hovind. Philosophically, everything from Utilitarianism to Social Contract Theory, both of which factor heavily into the legal systems of western nations, argue that no you do not have that right at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Well, at least I will have 3 squares and a bed to sleep in. Not so bad. Plus, I will take it to trial. They will have to find 12 people that will have to agree that by me claiming my rights as written in the Constitution are not mine. Maybe that will wake some more people up, maybe not. I have had it with our totaliarian regime we have allowed to come about.

Yes, it may end badly. I am still researching. Still waiting on some paperwork from an Amish friend. He is putting together a package for me on all of their dealings with the government. He has told me a few things but he said I need to see the whole picture or I will get some of it wrong. He is quite the character, he tryed to get me to join his community. I asked if I could keep my computer and stuff. He said no, well I am not wanting to go back to the 18th century so.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
star and flag for you and ron paul. i think he is going to be the subject of my next ATS Idol article... joining smedley darlington butler and andrew jackson..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The government will simply prove that you have misinterpreted the constitution in an illegal way and must be punished for it. The argument has been hashed to death since the 1970s, especially by the fascist Posse Comintatus Movement, the racist Organic Citizen Movement, the militantly anti-atheist Christian Patriot Movement, the fraudulent Redemption Movement, as well as domestic terrorists trials such as Terry Nichols.

The Federal Government has never lost a case with this argument, so I would think they have no problem finding a jury to do so. You've got yourself some killer company in your argument there, quite literally in fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
star and flag for you and ron paul. i think he is going to be the subject of my next ATS Idol article... joining smedley darlington butler and andrew jackson..

I support RP being the subject of your next ATS Idol article.
Smedley Darlington Butler has a fantastic name I must say.

And Flag for the OP

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ATS Idol?

What is that?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
ATS Idol?

What is that?

Here's the one on Andrew Jackson TheCoffinMan was talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join