It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great message I must share: The BELFORT-group & how they are helping change the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I received a message from a group I belong too and as soon as I read it I knew it was something I had to share with you all here on ATS. Not only is this guy who started the BELFORT-group, his name is Peter Vereecke, a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the truth about many conspiracies such as chemtrails, but he also has made it his life ambition to get the truth out there (something I very much respect). So here is a copy of the message...

" We must become the change we wish to see in the world "
Mahatma Gandhi

" Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people
can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has "
Margaret Mead

www.facebook.com...

Hello,

I’m Peter Vereecke from Belgium. I don’t know you (yet), but I got hold off your name because you too are concerned about the phenomenon of chemtrails.

Last August I stepped to our justice department and lodged a complaint against the intentional and systematically spraying of heavy metals, chemical substances and virological filth into our atmosphere. As a result there is since October an ongoing investigation into this matter.

Due to some attention of the press I got somewhat known around here as the 'chemtrail mayor '. If you google it , you will see a video with me talking on this subject. And yes ten years ago I was the mayor of my community for a legislation period of six years. Since then I got more serious things on my mind ...

In this same month august I kick-started a civilian resistance movement, the BELFORT-group, which aims to wake up our fellow human beings and raise awareness of the fact that we are being manipulated, lied to and threatened in our freedom, our integrity and our dignity by some very powerful forces.

From the beginning on we have being concentrating on the three c’s : chemtrails, collective mandatory vaccination and codex alimentarius, but we also extended our concerns to items like climate-gate, war on terror, the control of main stream media, etc.. (it' s all really the same story ...) and also on possible solutions.

On March 27th 2010 we want to organise in Ghent a symposion to reveal the truth on chemtrails.

On this occasion we would like to present:

1. a scientific report, that offers undeniable evidence on chemtrails

2. results of the juridical investigation
3. the premiere of the documentary made on this subject by a French film director Patrick Pasin, whom you probably already know
We would like to give a European and if possible a worldwide dimension to this event. That is why I am contacting you, based on your prior engagement and knowledge on this subject.

I would like to know if you want to collaborate in any way possible to make this event a worldwide statement of citizens protesting against this assault on our health, our integrity and our future.

So please let me know :

• if you want to participate and help us
• if you want to contribute to the program of that day with information, evidence, testimonies, etc.
• if you know other persons or organisations ( in other countries ) who are active on this subject
• if you have suggestion of any kind which could be useful

Dear fellow ‘warriors’,

We all feel it is very important that we – the people – get off our knees, leave our submissive isolation and start working together to change the world for the better of all humanity.

So please contact me as soon as possible. I am totally committed to do my utmost to contribute to the greatest revolution in the history of mankind, together with my friends from the Belfort-group and all of you !

Friendly and combative greetings on behalf of the Belfort-group,

Peter Vereecke

Hooiwege 20
9940 EVERGEM
Belgium

email : [email protected]
internetsite :
citizensinactionbelgium.ning.com...

phone number : 00-32-9-357.33.36

www.facebook.com...

Love is the Only Engine of Survival..

Here's a very informative video concerning the upcoming event:

I personally cannot attend for financial reasons but I would love to go and see the documentary and see the evidence they have compiled. I have offered personally to help provide any information that they may need, and I'm sure that any other help from anyone here on ATS would be greeted with kindness. So I hope to spread this guys message because he is doing exactly what I am trying to do myself, although he has taken things much farther than I have so far which I am very impressed with.

Let me know what you guys think.

Some good links:

Former Belgian Mayor Crusades Against Chemtrails

Important Message By A Very Important Chemtrail-Activist Who Is About To Blow Europe's Mind!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Also wanted to share this link as well which is about John Virapen (big pharma insider telling the truth & facts), and also talks about his must read ebook "Side Effects Death."

John Virapen

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Great info here, I saw this :

1. a scientific report, that offers undeniable evidence on chemtrails.
and I cant wait till this chemtrails are proven without a doubt to be what they are.

The Chemtrail DisInfo agents get to roam free here at ATS, so that subject must get alot of PR.......

When Obama say :We must spraay the skies, WE know , we KNOW they are just hiding the chemtrails in plain sight, and the DisInfo agents roaming free here at ATS, will backup that official story, then WE know, we KNOW they are truly DisInfo agents too...

I am going to watch the Video now... Peace ....

Edit Grammar, the usual.

[edit on 23/1/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Youre not going to believe this, but I have no idea what a chemtrail is, or what it's about.
Well, sorta, but not really.
I see threads about them all of the time, but I guess I never really did any research as to what they really are.

We can all be ignorant, sometimes. Truth is, Im usually on about something else.

Thanks for giving me a good place to start. I will check it out, and post my opinions on this thread later

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I cant wait till this chemtrails are prooven without a doubt to be what they are.

You mean when they are proven to just be contrails!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I know it's horrible and disgusting that the human race is literally being exterminated like some sort of cockroach. And yes you're right, it is being hidden in plain site, and people still try and debunk the whole concept of chemtrails. Please people, do your research, the evidence is right in front of you (literally!).

I will be sharing the information & the documentary once it is posted publically, or I will see what I can do by contacting the BELFORT-group. Maybe they can hook me up with their findings and their documentary after it is shown in March, which would be great because I'd rather get the info directly from them anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I cant wait till this chemtrails are prooven without a doubt to be what they are.

You mean when they are proven to just be contrails!

What I say in my Post ???

Not Contrails and YOU should not derail the OP....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Yes, please post all info you get onto here, the DA's dont GET IT that it affects them too, ignorant AH's...

I dont respond to some disinfo agents about Chems any more, Im tired of their TextBook reply's... Hahaha....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

It's alright, I never put too much time into researching chemtrails myself until recently, and like I said once I saw this message I knew I had to share it with ATS because a lot of people will appreciate it.

But for you and others who want a general idea of what chemtrails are, here ya go...

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials. As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world.

taken from wikipedia (I know not the best source to use but this is just to familiarize everyone who doesn't know about chemtrails, I suggest doing more research if you are interested in the subject)Linkage on Chemtrails

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I want to add this Aussy dude, I have him on my Subscribe on YT, and I like hes work, he goes into details I never even think off, give him a try if your new to the NWO chemtrail , killing all humans etc..

DontpoisonMe's YT Channel

Here is a Vid...

Just think about it, if ( IF ) the chemtrails ruins the trees photosynthisis process, that would mean that LESS carbon gets processed into oxygen, which would give a rise in the carbon readings, right ? ' Look, more co2 now then ever', and who's fault would it be ??
silly world...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ooops

I got as far as chemtrails.....

Goodbye credibility....yes, yes chembreather I know what your next response will be

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ooops

I got as far as chemtrails.....

Goodbye credibility....yes, yes chembreather I know what your next response will be

Why make a post when deliberately knowing that you are going to say something like this, especially adding to the fact you say to chembreather "I know what you next response will be."

If you have nothing to share, no opinion, no research, no credible debunking what so ever, then please stay out of the thread.

And chembreather, thanks for sharing that youtube info. Going to take a look soon, I'm adding it to my subscription now.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
If you have nothing to share, no opinion, no research, no credible debunking what so ever, then please stay out of the thread.

Well considering what I do for a living, and considering we forecast for the likelihood of contrails and contrail persistence, I could add an enormous amount of information that would contradict the chemtrail theory. However my sticky thread in my signature has been going for months now, using observations from both sides of the argument with corroberating weather baloon data, everytime someone suspects they see a chemtrail, the upper atmospheric conditions pertain to those right for contrail development

By the way, Im assuming Peter Veerecke isnt a meteorologist, is he?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well considering what I do for a living, and considering we forecast for the likelihood of contrails and contrail persistence, I could add an enormous amount of information that would contradict the chemtrail theory. However my sticky thread in my signature has been going for months now, using observations from both sides of the argument with corroberating weather baloon data, everytime someone suspects they see a chemtrail, the upper atmospheric conditions pertain to those right for contrail development

By the way, Im assuming Peter Veerecke isnt a meteorologist, is he?

I consider what you do for a living is a hard job, it isn't easy to predict weather these days, I can't rely on any weather source for anything more than a 24hr report.

I really don't care about your sticky thread, although it pertains to the subject of this thread (some of it anyway), it's still a different thread. So you making a post saying something about your 'sticky thread' and expect that to be a good enough response to what I have shared? If you are true to your beliefs you would be backing yourself up in this thread as well then. I'm not saying I need a full 10 page essay on the matter of chemtrails and why you don't think that they exist but maybe even a paragraph of actual knowledge would give you some credit, yes?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I consider what you do for a living is a hard job, it isn't easy to predict weather these days, I can't rely on any weather source for anything more than a 24hr report.

Its not about forecasting though, its about real time weather details, which frequently change, well with regard to this topic

If you are true to your beliefs you would be backing yourself up in this thread as well then. I'm not saying I need a full 10 page essay on the matter of chemtrails and why you don't think that they exist but maybe even a paragraph of actual knowledge would give you some credit, yes?

Ok fair enough

1. Warm and moist jet exhaust, which comprises of carbon dioxide and water is pushed into the super cooled atmopshere (temperatures less than approximately -37.4). Bear in mind that the air pressue at these altitudes is also lowe (300hPa or lower)

2. The water in the exhaust increases the local content of water in the atmopshere causing the environment to become saturated

3. The water vapour in the exhaust condenses into water droplets (as it warms) and attaches itself to the already present water in the atmosphere (which at this altitude, exists as ice)

4. At colder temperatures of below approx -47.5 , no humidity is needed for contrail development.

5. When high winds are present, or when the contrail is located in a high air traffic area, the contrail will persist. As more water is thrust into the atmosphere from numerous jet engines, the ice crystals act a magnet attracting the ice, making the contrails considerbaly larger. Winds help shear the cloud into a layer, which is then reported as cirrostratus cloud.

Thats the tip of the iceberg about how contrails occur and persist.....I ahve more if you require

Also, I asked before, is Peter Veerecke a meteorologist or is he involved in the global upper air network?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm not saying I need a full 10 page essay on the matter of chemtrails and why you don't think that they exist but maybe even a paragraph of actual knowledge would give you some credit, yes?

Would it even matter if he did? If he gave a bunch of facts and figures that you did not understand would it change your mind? Unlikely if you cant even be bothered to go have a look at the data provided in the other thread. Thats just lazy, but then again so is saying we are being lied to about everything.

I for one hope you get your 10 page essay even if you dont read it all.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Also, I asked before, is Peter Veerecke a meteorologist or is he involved in the global upper air network?

Well if took a look at the OP the question is already answered. He was a politician who after being mayor decided to go with the facts that we are being lied to about many things. I'm not aware of his credentials to be honest, other than his stint within the governing system (which I think may tend to lead someone to more facts than the average person will be able to come up with).

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Originally posted by pazcat

I'm not saying I need a full 10 page essay on the matter of chemtrails and why you don't think that they exist but maybe even a paragraph of actual knowledge would give you some credit, yes?

Would it even matter if he did? If he gave a bunch of facts and figures that you did not understand would it change your mind? Unlikely if you cant even be bothered to go have a look at the data provided in the other thread. Thats just lazy, but then again so is saying we are being lied to about everything.

I for one hope you get your 10 page essay even if you dont read it all.

I didn't ask for a ten page essay, I asked for a paragraph and I got the information he provided. And who is to say I didn't read the other thread? The point is that this is a different thread, and fighting/debunking one thread using another is pretty lame, don't you think? Sure if something has been brought up extensively and thoroughly enough then it would be fine to say "Well this has already been discussed in great detail here..." and yes chemtrails have been talked about many times on these forums but to my knowledge there is still a debate correct?

Also, my OP was not just about chemtrails, that is just one of the things that is talked about. I don't understand why anyone has to say everything is rubbish because one thing mentioned is something you don't agree with? I can't wait for their information to come out though on chemtrails, maybe it will be able to provide us with evidence to shut up all the debunker's for good. But that is just wishful thinking I suppose.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yo Oz:
Don't know much about contrails & chemtrails but I know China will shoot you down if yours looks funny. They did that to a "rented" Ukraine plane with way to many extra tanks inside the plane.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
Yo Oz:
Don't know much about contrails & chemtrails but I know China will shoot you down if yours looks funny. They did that to a "rented" Ukraine plane with way to many extra tanks inside the plane.

That's interesting, never heard that before. Do you have any info you could share with us about it such as a link?

And can everyone stop for a moment and read the whole OP, or if you'd like to be lazy and still get the whole message here, watch the video at least (it's only a little over 3 minutes long). These people are about protecting us, period. Whether or not chemtrails exist is not the point of this thread although it can be said it is part of the issues at hand that the BELFORT-group are dealing with.

They are dealing with the stuff that is in our water, our food, and the adverse effects on the human body from [forced] vaccinations. Seriously before calling it quits on this thread, take a look at all the info instead of jumping to conclusions about the group because they actively participate in looking out for us, which may include a topic you may not believe. Whose to say the rest of the information is non-informative and incorrect?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry to sort of bump this thread, but I really want people to see this. Sorry if you don't agree, then just delete my thread I really don't care. I was being sincere about helping others see the proof that is being presented. And like I said I wanted to help these people out - chemtrails or not there is good info in here, period. Watch the damn video and you'll see.

new topics

top topics

join