It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Assassination Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The Real News' Lia Tarachansky spoke to the families of two of the killed.

In recent weeks Israel has escalated its practice of assassinations in the West Bank and Gaza.

At the end of December, Israeli special forces broke into the Nablus homes of Anan Subih, Raed Surkaji, and Ghassan Abu Sharekh and killed them. Official Israeli sources linked the three to the killing of Israeli settler Meir Avshalom Hai who was killed while driving to the illegal outpost in which he lived.

The killings are the latest in Israel's long-time practice of assassinations, illegal under international law.

Many contradictory reports have surfaced over the December 26 assassinations.

Source

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I supose suicide bombing is legal for the Palestinians to do??....launching rockets??. I think every enemy of Israel should be shot....burned, and buried. I get excited thing of Israel in her greatness defending herself.....the Lord's chosen people SHOWING THAT THE Lord will prevail. Israel in a nation of peace.

Getting very tired of the Anti-Iraeli rantings here. You would probably cheer if an Israeli plane was bombed as tried in U.S.A. BY THE SAME ILK YOU DEFEND.

I WILL TELL YOU NOW TO STOP POSTING.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by livingtruth

You must be a complete retard. But good luck with that though!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by livingtruth
I supose suicide bombing is legal for the Palestinians to do??....launching rockets??. I think every enemy of Israel should be shot....burned, and buried. I get excited thing of Israel in her greatness defending herself.....the Lord's chosen people SHOWING THAT THE Lord will prevail. Israel in a nation of peace.

Getting very tired of the Anti-Iraeli rantings here. You would probably cheer if an Israeli plane was bombed as tried in U.S.A. BY THE SAME ILK YOU DEFEND.

I WILL TELL YOU NOW TO STOP POSTING.

oh grow up - you're condoning the death of a thousand babies just in the name of your pathetic religion.

I seriously hope that when you die and you are judged by your maker, you can explain why you wished for tiny little children to have their flesh burned off their bones with white phosphourous.

Sicko.

Welcome to my foes list.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockandroll

good luck punk??? hey "luck" has been working for quite a while in Israel.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Just another reason the world will turn its back on Israel.

Eventually the Truth will be brought to the light of day.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It seems people think in my posting in support of Israel...I'am Israeli...or Jewish.....none guys. BUT I do support a nation WHO HAS ALREADY HAD 6 million of there people murdered, and their efforts at self preservation.

I find it more than exciting to be on some "foes" lists here....and I never said babies SHOULD BE KILLED....I said enemies of Israel should be delt with.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It seems people think in my posting in support of Israel...I'am Israeli...or Jewish.....none guys. BUT I do support a nation WHO HAS ALREADY HAD 6 million of there people murdered, and their efforts at self preservation.

I find it more than exciting to be on some "foes" lists here....and I never said babies SHOULD BE KILLED....I said enemies of Israel should be delt with.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If the muslims would only renounce the 1,400 year old doctrine of violent jihad against all non-muslims, then we might be able to take a step forward.

If the muslims would renounce the barbaric practice of killing apostates then perhaps we could move ahead.

If the muslims would only renounce the vile tradition of honor killing their women, then perhaps we could make amends.

We (all non-muslims) are not the problem. The problem is Islam.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Can you read sir.

This is a Israeli Assassination thread .

What are you talking about .

Try to keep up.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

It will my friend, atleast I hope it does. Every crime should be punished whether it's by Israel or Palestine.

top topics

join