It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, long time reader, newer member

page: 1

join
share:
g2

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hello to all. I find ATS interesting and have perused its contents for many years now.

I don't have too much to say, unfortunately, but look forward to the evolution of consciousness that is occurring in the world today. I have had a long process of becoming more aware that started in the early 90's and continues today.

The process has been one characterized by synchronistic events which at first really blew my mind, and I knew that something more than coincidence was afoot.

I think humans are powerful spiritual beings that have the ability to create reality and manifest outcomes, like a quantum reality generator of sorts.

Nice to meet you all. Thanks very much.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey

Welcome to ATS

Need any help with anything just ask.

Cya around the board's

Oh and heeelll yesss we human's are alot more powerful than we think we are. Well IMO

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have been a long time reader of ATS as well.I'm sure there is many of us that lurk on the forums. The late 1960's and early 1970's proved to be interesting years of man as well. One was the creation of the Arpanet some 40 years ago.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g2

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

new topics

top topics

join