It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges on the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals have been told President Obama is a "security risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok, guys only a couple of days left. if required we must be ready to support
America if the TPTB want to challenge us the people. and Justice
took off her blindfold and tips the scales. we have to be vigilent to see
that America is Just and We can correct our mistakes.

www.wnd.com...

Appeals court told Obama 'security risk'
Eligibility case says 'usurper' lacks 'constitutional authority'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: January 20, 2010
9:44 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Judges on the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals have been told President Obama is a "security risk" and a "usurper" lacking constitutional authority since he admitted a dual citizenship at birth, thus making him ineligible for the office under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural born citizen."

The brief was filed in a case WND previously reported brought by lead plaintiff Charles F. Kerchner Jr. and others against Congress.

Attorney Mario Apuzzo filed the action in January 2009 on behalf of Kerchner, Lowell T. Patterson, Darrell James Lenormand and Donald H. Nelson Jr. Named as defendants were Barack Hussein Obama II, the U.S., Congress, the Senate, House of Representatives, former Vice President Dick Cheney and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

The case alleges Congress failed to follow the Constitution, which "provides that Congress must fully qualify the candidate 'elected' by the Electoral College Electors."

The complaint also asserts "when Obama was born his father was a British subject/citizen and Obama himself was the same." The case contends the framers of the U.S. Constitution, when they adopted the requirement that a president be a "natural born citizen," excluded dual citizens.

"Plaintiffs allege that Obama has not conclusively proven that he was born in Hawaii. They also allege that even if he was so born, he cannot be an Article II 'natural born citizen' because his father was a British subject/citizen when Obama was born and Obama himself was born a British subject/citizen, all of which makes him ineligible to be president and commander in chief of the military," the appeal said.

Further, it explains Obama acquired Kenyan citizenship when Kenya gained its independence from Britain. Further doubts are raised by his relationship with an Indonesian stepfather during his childhood and his travels to Pakistan in 1981.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I can't stand Obama........I didn't vote for the guy, he's an NWO puppet, and is one of a long line of recent Presidents hell bent on gutting America from the inside out. That being said I don't understand what kicking him out of office will achieve. Joe Biden as President? Then on the other hand I don't understand why it's so hard to prove one way or the other he's a US born citizen. I mean there shouldn't even be a question and it should be easily provable. But from everything I've read and being honest about the situation it's not easily provable he's a natural born US citizen.

This with a few other issues i.e. 2nd amendment gun rights I could see causing wide spread riots and civil war in America.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I think this is the debate ...
www.youtube.com...
it might have been another, I dont recall..

remember the Ill. Senate race, Mr. Keyes question ....?
back when obama was running for Senate Seat.... >?
Obama admitted he was not born in America, if I recall
correctly, the question was on the office of the president and
obama said he wasnt running for president and that sort of
said he was not qualified for the office by his own admission.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

remember the Ill. Senate race, Mr. Keyes question ....?
back when obama was running for Senate Seat.... >?
Obama admitted he was not born in America, if I recall
correctly, the question was on the office of the president and
obama said he wasnt running for president and that sort of
said he was not qualified for the office by his own admission.

He said he wasn't qualified due to inexperience, not due to birth.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
C'MON...LET'S LOOK AT Barry's record for telling the truth.....would you really believe he is American born like he says...C'mon now folks...it's obvious he is not. This man is one of the greatest cons of modern histroy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I fail to see the difference between this and every other complaint and appeal made by the birthers that have been consecutively dismissed by every Court.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
First off, the source is World Net Daily, which is not a very reliable one.
Secondly, I thought we are only supposed to quote up to 500 words, not copy entire documents from other websites.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Appeals court told Obama 'security risk'

Who told them that? Oh, just a birther who has no clue at all, who will not get anywhere as Obama is the proper POTUS

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well, hopefully, we can settle this with a foot print match up. shouldnt take more than say 5 minutes to verify the Kenyan Governments Documents as fake. but until then they sure as heck look like they could be real. very real and if that is the case then. Houston We Have A Issue, seems money is over ruling common sense and we need to polygraph the government to expose the enemies from within, No~
the walls are clearly breeched, No~
who's involved...? alot of people, No~

Since Pinochio's noise is like 8feet long now... I think its time we
find out who is really running the show...
www.youtube.com...
the geniuses behind the teleprompters. cuz, Obama is clearly lost
without his brain.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

well, hopefully, we can settle this with a foot print match up. shouldnt take more than say 5 minutes to verify the Kenyan Governments Documents as fake. but until then they sure as heck look like they could be real.

The way you're twisting logic is truly baffling.

You start from a premise that they are real—erroneously, putting the burden of proof on people having to prove them fake; and then, in a display of uncertainty, claim they "could be real." Which one is it? Are these so called Kenyan Government documents real, or could they be real? Those are two very different things.

If you are uncertain of their veracity and legitimacy, and therefor accept they haven't been proven as legitimate yet, you've got the burden of proof backwards.

It's however apparent that in an issue such as Obama's legitimacy as President, rationality and logic is something you obviously don't care about.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

well now thats the 64 million dollar question, which is it...
Cinderella or Dorthy ... yes, for the right price anything
can be had. and since these documents have a footprint
it should be easy enough to verify or disguard, however,
you are assuming this is the only evidence ... that is a
mistake on your part of the evidence Iam ware of that exist's
this one piece is the most conclusive evidence if real.
but the Hawaii Document which he claimed was his was
a very poor photoshop job. or it could be a red herring-
I love it when the News media doesnt have investigative
reporters no more... they made life so much more believible.

top topics

join