It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'll be back on March 1st to remind you nothing happened.

And if the slim possibility, and I mean SLIM, that your predictions are true then we're sh*t outta luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
BINGO.

thank you so much.

People it is time to log on to betfair and place your bets.

odds are america will get its ass kicked are fairly high along with most of the afghanis in their hashish feilds.

On the other hand the US will be fighting the whole middle east.

and israel will be snuffed out like a candle

First off Turkey will be dragged into this war, and the combination of Iran and turkey= Vapourized israel.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Are you forgetting that Israel has upwards of 300 mega tonne nukes in their arsenal?

If it looked-even for a heartbeat that Israel was going to be wiped off the map, they would launch these weapons, wipe out virtually ALL of the mideast, and by doing that, kill many millions, even billions throughout the rest of the world due to radiation, failed crops, contamination of water supplies, and so on.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

i love all the "Sources" pressTV seems like a legit place to go for your news......

i'll stick to the enquirer, thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8afb929e386.jpg[/atsimg]

Dude, loosen up the Tin Foil Body Suit, get back on the Meds, and for the love of God, don't be another Skipper1975

Once March 1st comes and goes and the world is not at war, your credibility here will be shot forever! Do yourself a favor and retract this baloney now while you still can salvage what's left of it....

Talk to the hand, cause the face ain't listening

I read all the sources cited and wonder if this member has...

example....

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
-Military expert predicts U.S. death for troops 300-500 per month for 2010

www.armytimes.com...

The actual source is...

Surge in casualties predicted in Afghanistan

“What I want to do is signal that this thing is going to be $5 billion to $10 billion a month and 300 to 500 killed and wounded a month by next summer. That’s what we probably should expect. And that’s light casualties,” said McCaffrey, who is also president of his own consulting firm in Arlington, Va., and has conducted numerous trips to the war zones to assess the political and military challenges at hand.

As of Dec. 20, there had been 305 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan in 2009, the large majority of those due to hostile action. The number of wounded as of the same date for 2009 was 2,102, with more than half of those unable to return to duty.

A month-by-month breakdown using data compiled by Army Times shows that in 2009, the highest number of wounded and dead in Afghanistan occurred from June, with 210 wounded and killed through October, when 318 were listed as wounded or killed.

October was the deadliest month for U.S. troops, with 50 killed in hostile action; but September saw the most wounded with 457 taken out of the fight.

So no the OP id 100% in FACT Wrong!!!

Peace Out,

Korg.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

did you do this yourself? its great. i hope we can have more quality threads like this one...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lookingup4it

i love all the "Sources" pressTV seems like a legit place to go for your news......

i'll stick to the enquirer, thanks

Press TV is still a news source that will report on things MSM will not.

It still has my respect, its better than some zionist hugging whore of a MSNBC or FOX.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For many people that don't know what a definition of a conspiracy is...

Definitions of conspiracy on the Web:

-a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
-a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
-a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

EVERY TIME Obama has a secret meeting behind closed doors with other political leaders or foreign prime ministers he is in FACT creating a conspiracy. Why is he making deals behind closed doors?

The definition of a Conspiracy has been twisted by the media to make it seem like anyone who's into conspiracies is a tinfoil crazy maniac obsessed with aliens invading.

Obama calling America is a Democracy is also not true because in a Democracy there is NO such thing as freedom. You HAVE to do what the other 51% of the people say regardless of how stupid it sounds. So if it became legalized that 51% of the people want to inject themselves with poison, then you would HAVE to do that by LAW in a Democracy. How's that freedom?

It's not freedom, and the U.S. is NOT a Democracy, it's a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
the U.S. is NOT a Democracy, it's a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

We have knocked heads over many topics and on many threads but...

This we can agree on.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
You mean another war, don't you? In case you haven't noticed there are two rather large ones on going as I type this... You may have heard of them? Afghanistan, and Iraq? Though technically, they're one and the same... This is, of course, ignoring the many little ongoing conflicts around the world, too.

Not to mention the constant stopping and starting of wars on the African continent, wars that nobody talks about, and MSM doesn't report on. A war is started somewhere on the African continent nearly every single year, sometimes more than one. So, the OP is probably right, a war will likely break out in 2010, it just won't be one any of us really hears about. The rest of what was said is pure speculation and conjecture.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Are you sure you don't work for the Iranian government?

You quote the Iranian press saying Israel is going to invade Lebanon. LOL they have to say that and have been for years as an excuse to send arms to them and to try and make Israel look bad.

Israel has no good reason to attack Lebanon, Last time Hesbola started it by shooting hundreds of rockets into northern Israel (REMEMBER).

Your anti-Israel and American, That is obvious.

Do I think war is coming? Yes, the Gog-Magog war. If Israel knows that they have no other choice to attack Iran's nuclear weapons sites to stop Iran from handing a nuke to Hesbola then they will.

The Gog-Magog war will start with Israel taking out Iran's nuke sites then Iran, the Mahdi army in Iraq and its north African allies will try to Invade Israel. After that starts then you will see Syria, Lebanon and Russia try to Invade them too.

All of the countries listed above who try to Invade Israel will die at their doorstep. Israel will nuke the hell out of them to save themselves from the evil ones. 83% of Russia's entire army will be wiped out.

www.tribulation.com...

Obama will step in and make peace between them all because he will keep us out of the war witch will piss off more than half of us Americas. One for letting it get out of hand and two for not helping Israel in the beginning.

Obama wants it to happen, that is why he has said that he will not stop an attack on Iran's nuclear sites by Israel.

Bush would have stopped them because during the last Olympics he was sending three carriers to the Persian Gulf to deal with Iran and thats why Putin's Russia Invaded Georgia, They were on their way to invade Israel. Bush and Putin talked it out and stopped it from getting to ugly.

Now Russia has taken Northern Georgia and weakened the Georgian forces they have a quick way to Invade next time. The question is will Turkey try and stop the Russian Invasion? No, They will choose to step aside and quickly Russia will be at Israels doorstep.

Take a look at this map and you will see where Russia was headed.
www.mytravelguide.com...

The resting place of Gog's dead troops will be in the valley of Hamaam on the east side of the Sea Of Galilee, This is after they are destroyed in the Bekaa Valley and Golan Heights.

Most like to think the resting place will be east of the dead sea but this is wrong, Why would Israel pile up the dead so close to their capital and no army would ever try to invade from that area? The invasion will come from the north and when they are in the mountains they will be wiped out. The closest place for the initial survivor's to seek water is from the Galilee Sea. The valley will probably turn into a mass grave from all the troops suffering radiation poisoning seeking water.

maps.google.com...,35.9373013%20(Golan)&t=k&z=8

Don't ask for war, especially not with Israel. Israel will never lose a war again.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

This has been anticipated for HUNDREDS of years by the religious fanatics that are running the show to bring in their "Messiah", and build the temple in Israel(...) This is all going to start in February 2010 as a PRETEXT to the REAL thing which is the 2012 invasion of their "LORD". This is not me making it up. This is actual FACT that you can read about reaching from the dawn of civilizations in Babylon, etc till now(...) They will repeat the lies over and over again to justify their criminal acts and wars to place the setting for the return of their Lord.

USA, Israel, Iran and the nations of Middle East, are still playing the war games of the Anunnaki. Stay with me for a couple of minutes and you will see what's going on.

Earth is a colony, not a matrix! The current global panorama is a collateral damage of the times when the astronaut-gods from Nibiru, ruled this planet. We are the puppets of this ancient alien race. According to Zecharia Sitchin's translations, when the last ice age got finished, they returned to re-build the bases of Persian Gulf and Africa, to resume the mining agenda. They divided the world among the dynasties of ENLIL aka Javeh and ENKI. The House of ENLIL kept controlling Mesopotamia and Greece, the House of ENKI kept with Egypt and Africa and a neutral area in Southern Asia was given to princess INANNA, grand-daughter of ENLIL. While ENKI ruled the Egypt as Ptah, this land was the basis to the development of sciences and occult mysteries. He and his son NINGISHZIDA aka Thot, the builder of Giza complex, were worshiped as the gods of the mankind's progress. ENLIL was worshiped as Baal in Mesopotamia and these were relative peaceful times. Our doom started when MARDUK, the warmonger, jealous, greedy firstborn of ENKI came back from Nibiru to demand his father, a part of Earth to rule, 'cos he lost his martian colonies, busted by Nibiru's gravity pull. After 9.000 years heading the Egypt, ENKI decided to go to ABZU base in Africa, and passed it to MARDUK that ruled as Ra. During his era, he started several wars against ENLIL clans, to increase his territories. He conquered Babylon, a very important logistic center aside of Nippur and Sippar. This triad was the area of the stargate devices. The first step in his agenda to control the whole planet. After many conflicts he was defeated and banned from Egypt. His brother Thot got it. Peace era again. But MARDUK returned of his unknown exile, gathered an army, sieged the EKUR aka Giza and deposed Thot. Under the command of INNANA, the armies of ENLIL defeated him (again) and he was buried live in Giza. NIMAH aka Hathor, the neutral sister of ENKI and ENLIL, got the Egypt. New peace era. But due to hers request , MARDUK/Ra was released and returned to Babylon that during this time, became a den of decadence, with occultist black rituals and blood sacrifices in worship to his name. Under his order the BAB-LI tower was built to challenge ENLIL once more. Result: Two nuke blasts in Sodom and Gomorrah and another in Sippar. Despised among all Anunnaki, MARDUK was seen by the Hebrews, as the "beast", Satan, Moloch to Canaanites. He's the Lucifer worshiped by the Bavarian Illuminati. He's still living on Earth, hidden, pulling the strings of these warmonger puppets to finish up his ancient agenda.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ed608fd877.jpg[/atsimg]
MARDUK/Ra, Moloch, the "Lord" of Illuminati

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39545d7f3f1a.jpg[/atsimg]

-------------------

Educate yourself!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by ucalien

You really need to educate yourself. We are not aliens, Aliens don't exist. Sitichin don't know the meaning to many Hebrew words let alone Sumerian. He has been busted as a FRAUD so learn from a person who is an expert Michael S Heiser.
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Michael S Heiser, M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. Before attending the UW-Madison, Mike earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). Mike was hired as the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software shortly after completing his Ph.D. Before joining Logos, Mike spent twelve years teaching biblical studies, history, and biblical languages on the undergraduate level. Mike’s main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), contextualizing biblical theology with Israelite and ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical languages, ancient Semitic languages, textual criticism, comparative philology, and Second Temple period Jewish literature. His dissertation was entitled, "The Divine Council in Late Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation sought to discern the ancient Israelite background to Judaism's "Two Powers in Heaven" teaching.

Mike's other academic interests include paranormal and occult religions and western esotericism. He is particularly interested in how these worldviews and traditions have historically drawn on biblical and ancient Near Eastern material and in turn influenced biblical interpretation on the popular level. He has become well known through numerous radio appearances for his critiques of "parababble" and inside-the-box religious thinking. He is best known to popular audiences for his paranormal thriller, The Facade, which intertwines many of his interests.

www.michaelsheiser.com... You will learn what the devil dose not want you too.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

I wonder if the OP is so sure of this, if he/she/it is willing to leave ATS and never return once 1 March 2010 arrives, and no war starts in the world?

Ok, now, how about we think a little bit?

IMO all your proposal would do would establish that you were right and that the OP was wrong.

IMO, ANY Discussions conducted to determine WHO is right are a FAILURE compared to the fruits of discussions undertaken with the INTENT to determine exactly what the TRUTH IS.

I took the time to type these words, because if only one reader notes the potential difference between conducting discussions to determine who is right VERSUS conducting discussions to determine what the truth is.... would make ATS and the entire internet into just a slightly better, more productive, more truth filled place

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If crap hits the fan this February, then that's cool because that means that our redemtion draw more near! Can't wait to go home! Of course everyday that passes by is just a day closer to our redemtion. We'll see what happens...I always keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know my iguana's`attitude has changed lately, he must be in it with the reptiles. What should I do?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Heavy man, very, very heavy. IMHO, I think the world as we know it today will be gone forever, and human kind might just not be able to pull out of this one,May god have mercy on us all.

-Truth is stranger than fiction-

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well Then Mr predictor of doom. lllllllets get the popcorn and watch the show.
I am actually now looking forward to this.
I sure hope you are correct, cause I will be sad that you lied to us all.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We need a # list, so when psychic predictions fail we can track who's full of #.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The world we live in is a mental asylum. The majority of the people on this planet are insane.

This is from the Op's other thread.

And this beauty

Venezuela Will Be Attacked Soon The famous director Aaron Russo said that when he was friends with Nick Rockefeller, he was told that Afghanistan, Iraq, and Venezuela will be attacked in the name of "terrorism". Iran will also be invaded and attacked as well. Most likely is that BOTH of these events will happen before the 31st of this December. ( 2009)

Maybe he should stop taking his meds.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by wtfhuh]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
We need a # list, so when psychic predictions fail we can track who's full of #.
We??? what do you have a mouse in your pocket?
I tell ya,... some people.. Go Mayans

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join