It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by OzWeatherman

"No, you said "100% war in February" indicating that, as you put it, a global war would opccur in February."

I never said "Opccur" because I know how to spell correctly for one.

Second, is this thread going to be a failed one? We'll see in about 8 hours.

Hahahahaha

I like how you start attacking people spelling errors, as its almost imminent that you have made a fool of yourself with yet another failed prediction

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by zazzafrazz

What are you illiterate?

Ummmmm
I don't think you are really in a position to be name be calling me on anything.......
Nice attempt at deflection and projection though

But maybe you were right after all, Were you referring to the Canada USA hockey game on now?
That's not a World War silly Billy!

Saskatchewan

[edit on 28-2-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

They always say things like that with exaggerated timelines to make people feel safe,

Is that what "they do"...

And what do "you" do? Make things up so people feel like they are in danger?

but there simply has to be a nuclear false flag sometime before August 31, 2010

Who says?

The clueless guy who thought 100% war was coming by today?

Yeah...sorry, your credibility on saying "what must/will happen" by some "random date" is surly shot and nothing I am willing to consider.

In fact, if you told me what was going to be on TV tonight...i'd still double check your information myself.

because that is the day that America is suppose to withdraw troops from Iraq.

Is it not apparent to you that you do not understand world events?

Do you also notice that you are the "yell FIRE in a crowded theater" type?

Yeah...maybe you are not really "dealing" with reality when you say this sort of stuff?

The U.S. generals have already said they are going to be in Iraq for as long as 30-50 years,

Sigh...no they did not.

One general, General McPeak, said we "could" (as in perhaps) be in Iraq for a century.

Maybe if you stop making stuff up about Generals saying "we are going to do something", and start using the word "maybe" a little more, then you won't look incredibly untrustworthy.

A general saying there is a "chance" of something is nothing like you saying "100%" that something will happen.

Perhaps that is why you are just a civilian talking BS and Generals are people actually on the inside with "information to be valued".

so there simply has to be some sort of a false flag to "justify" their stay.

Sigh...really? 100% certain?

Listen to yourself...just pause and smell your own coffee.

Its the finest brew of "disinformation" and it is outlandish.

Seriously...think about just how wrong you have been, and about how far from "reality" you have drifted in believing the nonsense you are sharing with us.

Not rude...just true.

"You are a failure at predictions and haven't a clue to what is going on with Iraq, war or anything else you are trying to sound 'educated' on here."

The proof is in the pudding...it is a shame you can't stop putting out all this prediction-garbage and just wake up to your own "confusions".

PS-What a way to steal 50-something flags though...man, lucky for you we have a few gullible types who considered you worthy of "listening to" on these matters.

I wonder if you lost that audience now that your information turned out to be "foolish" and a waste of all of our time/energy.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Whatever floats your boats.

This month I actually got a lot done.

Unlike people who came on this thread every single day and posted how many hours were left till the end of the month.

Funny.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Unlike people who came on this thread every single day and posted how many hours were left till the end of the month.

Funny.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

Lol, actually you were here almost every day too

Again you are actually trying to deflect peoples attention from you imminent epic fail.

Why dont you man up and admit you were over confident

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hahaha this is awesome, I just LOVE seeing this Emerald the Paraloser go down in flames and deservedly so!

I can't believe he's stall hanging on to the last ticking moments of February, HOPING that some nukes go flying and millions die so his stupid thread gives some meaning to his life. Sick animal.

And now we are hearing him give the "100% Nuclear False-Flag before August Bogus Date".... Emerald you expect ANYONE to listen to you now?

Disappear.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
And now we are hearing him give the "100% Nuclear False-Flag before August Bogus Date".... Emerald you expect ANYONE to listen to you now?

Actually, what would be funny is at the last minute, just before the EMP lays waste to the internet, he posts "Ha! I told you I was right!!!"

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Yes I expect people to listen to me because I say what goes.

Is that what you want to hear?

I'm still saying the thread has several hours left, and no I don't wish bad events to happen to any part of the world.

If the thread fails, then that means the prediction failed.

The End.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Good, I'm glad to hear that you don't actually wish millions of deaths so your thread can give you meaning to your life. Seriously, I am glad to hear that.

You say what goes? So WW3 is going to erupt in next few hours still?
Fair enough, there is still time left for your prediction to be true.

Just curious though... What will you actually do when times up and nothing happens? Will you admit you were wrong, or leave ATS entirely? Perhaps you will be a bit more wary of what you post next time you think something is going to happen.

I guess you can post whatever you please after this, no one will listen to you anyway. Unless of course an EMP wipes out the power grid or nuclear war starts out of the blue and we all think "damn"

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Nomad451

Actually, what would be funny is at the last minute, just before the EMP lays waste to the internet, he posts "Ha! I told you I was right!!!"

Or it happens tomorrow on March first.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, I doubt after this, many people wont tale anything you say as gospel.

By the way are you going to ask the mosds to delete your account now?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well, I doubt after this, many people wont tale anything you say as gospel.

By the way are you going to ask the mosds to delete your account now?

Wait to insult him until after the month is fully over... otherwise, if he's right, you're going to be the one looking like the fool.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If the thread fails, then that means the prediction failed.

The End.

I met a man from Regina once. That is in Saskatchewan, and he told me that anything less than 100 percent is a prediction, and something that is 100 percent is a fact.

Now there aren't too many rocket scientists in Saskatchewan but I have to agree with the man. If it is determined that something is going to happen 100 percent, then it's a fact, and your facts don't hold up.

Perhaps next time, you will scale down your theories just a little, so as to make them more believable.

Or you could move to Saskatchewan.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Wait to insult him until after the month is fully over... otherwise, if he's right, you're going to be the one looking like the fool.

Half the world is already in March now

Unless war is going to happen on American or Western European soil, then at least Im half right

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Whatever floats your boats.

This month I actually got a lot done.

Like what? Shopping? Home repairs? Did you spend some "me time" at a cabin and write your memoirs?

No one came to this thread to ultimately learn in the end that you were "100% wrong" but luckily "got a lot done this month".

Seriously...the thread was not titled-

"It is 100% certain that I will get some things done this month".

If it was...it wouldn't be wrong.

And also, nobody would have stuck around to see it.

Wait...are you now spitting on your audience for reading your thread and taking you seriously?

You said 100%!!!

Don't blame gullible types for trusting in nonsense...after all, look at you and what you trusted in here.

Funny.

In an embarrassingly pathetic way...yes, I guess your thread was funny.

I just feel bad that no one here will ever listen to a thing you say again without remembering just how unbalanced and sensational you are.

I know...you want to deflect attention to those who posted here all month long.

I know...Israel gas masks.

Yes, I know...the war is going to last forever and nukes are going to fly in 2010.

Yeah yeah yeah...

Save it...you have shot yourself in the foot and you look silly for doing it.

Don't go trying to pass the bunk-buck onto someone else.

You failed here...not those who came to read your "garbage predictions".

Now just be a man and admit to your mistakes...in the end, it may save you a small shred of dignity to hold on to here.

You never know.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I Predict 100% War Will Start In The Month Of March!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?

I'm too scared to leave my Bunker to check.

It was a 100%.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Are we dead yet?

It was a 100%.

Nope...we are still alive.

I am sorry to inform you that the OP is just a radical with an overactive imagination.

I am sorry if you sold your house, moved to the mountains and held up in a cave with lots of food, guns and water.

I almost did that myself until I said to myself-

"waaaait...maybe this guy don't know a damn thing and is just talking out his butt!"

Lucky for me...I was right in my assumption.

Hang in there though! I just heard someone is NOW predicting 100% war in the month of March 2009!

THIS one looks more creditable then the whole goofy 100% war in February 2009.

I'm selling my house now!

See you at the caves!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Are we dead yet?

It was a 100%.

I am reading the book that your avatar is from.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
How to lose a reputation...

*sigh*

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join