It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

We still have a couple of hours left so anything is possible...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Since I made this thread, I'm going to stick to what was exactly said for the 100% war, and if the thread fails, then I'm going to go down with the sinking ship.

The captain doesn't abandon the ship.

Only a fool will realize he was wrong and continue to say he was right.

Don't be a fool and go down with the ship. Admit you was wrong and be a man about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So, Emerald, how's that war coming along?

Got any compelling protaganists?

Got a nice little diplomatic problem?

Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends?

No, no, you deserve some time off.

10 and a half hours left here in Thailand.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by spy66
I think it's childish to do this to the OP. Its abusive.

People on ATS should know better than to do this sarcasm against other members of ATS.

Its human to make claims and mistakes like this.

Like it was mentioned before, people wouldnt have been so childish to the OP, if he hadnt been so childish to others

Ok i understand. Its an excuse to treat him like a child. Yeah that's a gown up solution lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You treat a child like a grown up?

Just curious because I treat them like a child; a bit of discipline, a touch of exercise and a sprinkle of affection using a reward system for when they've done well.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What?.. I suppose I really need to wait one more day.It is the 28th here and currently about 5:30 pm or so in the Iranian timezone. so what,.. do i really need to wait to say this is done. The ETP is wrong, Mr moneybags was full of poop. But maybe I am a few hours ahead of myself, I suppose a"war" could break out in 7 hours.....'
'

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's the first of March now. Maybe the war is being kept behind closed doors....a hush hush war? They don't want us to know....

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's still February where I am. Where is the last place to cross over? I'm waiting!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%.

Bookmarked.

I'll be sure to come back in March.

Wait for it....

Here it comes.
Sits at keyboard looks at the clock and date. Waits one more day to respond.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
It's the first of March now. Maybe the war is being kept behind closed doors....a hush hush war? They don't want us to know....

It's HAARP! It's definitely HAARP!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by spy66

You treat a child like a grown up?

Just curious because I treat them like a child; a bit of discipline, a touch of exercise and a sprinkle of affection using a reward system for when they've done well.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

-m0r

You are not teaching a child discipline by making fun of him or hanging him out like this. That's how a child treats another child who's not that much smarter than him self.

To make this kid smart you have to be smart not an idiot. Who treats kids like idiots just because that's the treatment you think they deserve.

I thought grownup's knew better than this. I dont treat my kids like idiots just because they make mistakes or say childish things. I try to explain in a way that won't make them feel stupid. And i dont treat my kids like idiots so that other kids would get that impression. Because all kids do and say a lot of foolish things some times. Knowing that makes you a grownup.

If you know for sure (100%) that this event wont happen you should explain why it wont happen this moths or the next. In a grownup way.
That way you show who is the kid and who is the grown up.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Pop quiz:

Your kid calls someone you know a pedophile which later turns out to be a completely unfounded accusation. It's only through police action, evidence and a lot of people being involved that it turns out there was nothing to it.

What do you do?

Pop quiz 2:

Your kid is on a plane with you and screams "Bomb!!" disturbing the whole plane and causing serious security risks. You are taken away by social services, Internal security and you are being sued by every passenger on the plane for undue stress. What do you do?

Pop quiz 3:

Your kid goes on the internet and states unequivocally that war is going to occur at some point in February. There is no way to get doubt into their heads, they know for a fact that it is going to happen. The site that this is stated on may have emotionally fragile members as it is looking for meaning in their lives. Some go out and spend all their savings on survival gear and stock up their cupboards for the worst. People alter their plans to travel and see loved ones due to their belief in this 'fact'. March comes along and nothing happens. What do you do?

Feel free to reply to me, but I want to know all 3 answers (even if short).

And don't hang this up on 'We should all know better'. I've read threads here from supposed aliens, beings from other dimensions and those in touch with the higher plane.

I look forward to your reply.

-m0r

EDIT: Speiling

[edit on 28/2/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wellll....

Its the 1st of March in this part of the world as it soon will be in the O/P's

Andddd.....??

No war in February...WOW !!!!! What a surprise !!!

The shock of war not breaking out has given me such a start I need my angina meds cos the O/P swore blue war would happen in Feb

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok so it's 8 hours and 20 minutes left in this part of the world before the hoax forum gets a new thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
Wellll....

Its the 1st of March in this part of the world as it soon will be in the O/P's

Andddd.....??

No war in February...WOW !!!!! What a surprise !!!

The shock of war not breaking out has given me such a start I need my angina meds cos the O/P swore blue war would happen in Feb

Don't let it get to you, Retro. I'm sure the same member will be back in another couple months will the same bogus claim to get another 50+ ID10Ts to flag his/her/it's thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
no, now he's got 18 more hours....now, now

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Yeah I know Ferris...

I'm just spewing I didnt notice this thread when he first posted so I may have engaged in some wagering

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by spy66

Pop quiz:

Your kid calls someone you know a pedophile which later turns out to be a completely unfounded accusation. It's only through police action, evidence and a lot of people being involved that it turns out there was nothing to it.

What do you do?

Pop quiz 2:

Your kid is on a plane with you and screams "Bomb!!" disturbing the whole plane and causing serious security risks. You are taken away by social services, Internal security and you are being sued by every passenger on the plane for undue stress. What do you do?

Pop quiz 3:

Your kid goes on the internet and states unequivocally that war is going to occur at some point in February. There is no way to get doubt into their heads, they know for a fact that it is going to happen. The site that this is stated on may have emotionally fragile members as it is looking for meaning in their lives. Some go out and spend all their savings on survival gear and stock up their cupboards for the worst. People alter their planes to travel and see loved ones due to their belief in this 'fact'. March comes along and nothing happens. What do you do?

Feel free to reply to me, but I want to know all 3 answers (even if short).

And don't hang this up on 'We should all know better'. I've read threads here from supposed aliens, beings from other dimensions and those in touch with the higher plane.

I look forward to your reply.

-m0r

Why should i answer these questions. It hasn't happened to me. My kids have never stated a claim like this yet. How would i know before hand what actions i am going to take?

To be honest i haven't even thought about it. I do have a daughter who is 13 years old. We talk a lot about boy's and men. I see some of the boy's she takes home. But all i can do is have my opinion and try to pay attention to the relationship. I know she will make a lot of mistakes before she gets it right. And all i can do is try and keep our communication on a honest level. So i can give the best support i can if and when she needs it.

I cant answer your your questions because they don't apply to me yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
6 hours and 2 minutes left here in Germany.

drank some beer, ate noodles with steak and had a big slice of homemade apple pie.

My stomachs full and the stove on so war Im ready for ya

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Anyone here see the Timewave zero chart for March 1st? I'll find the picture and show it to you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join