It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

it started, you guys just missed it! WORD!!

In early February Coalition and Afghan forces began highly visible plans for an offensive, codenamed Operation Moshtarak, on the Taliban stronghold near the village of Marja.[206] It began on 13 February and, according to US and Afghan officials, was the first operation where Afgan forces lead the coalition.[207] The offensive involves 15,000 US, British and Afghan troops. It is the biggest joint operation since the 2001 invasion that ousted the Taliban. The troops are fighting over an area of less than 100 square miles, with a population of 80,000

but on a real level this conflict was continuous since the invasion of afghansitan so its not a new war...

also 4 days left for the Olympics, wheres the false flag? last day maybe??

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

LOL

Not sure if you're serious, but the OP already covered that....but like he said, its full blown global war thats going to occur, not some regional conflict thats been occuring for the last few years.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
but like he said, its full blown global war thats going to occur, not some regional conflict thats been occuring for the last few years.

Well, we Norwegians certainly don't have time to prepare for or participate in any global war. The Olympic Games are on, we are very busy winning medals. And then we want to celebrate for a bit.

So I guess the rest of the world will have to start without us.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

shoot i missed it

i believe a global war will start in 2010, but not this month... but then again it can happen any second. in only 3 days a full scale war is all around...

anyway, only time will tell

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hey, we are on to you

We all know that you Norwegians have weapons concealed in those skis....and you create spirals too

You and Hellmutt are Norwegian disinformationists

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Emerald the Paradigm...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b772a3eb2a8f.jpg[/atsimg]

He's just soooo ronrey!!!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm still here and I'm still saying 100% for February war will break out between Multiple countries.

If not, then MODS feel free to delete my account.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes but you've already heard that they will not delete you for being wrong

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Palestinian President calls for new Intifada

maybe this is it...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just love watching these prediction threads, they are pretty amusing to me to watch how they take on a life of their own. It is also amusing to me to notice that they all end in the same way.

In this thread however, I will give credit to the OP for his research. I will not make fun of you for making a prediction, but I hope you may have learned something from this experience. There are many things wrong in this world, and it all works on it's own time line. Eventually the SHTF scenario is coming, but I am 100% certain that I won't know when it will happen until it actually happens.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

So you can be sure that the war will start BEFORE February 28. (Even as early as February 5)

Actually you said before the 28th, so that means 27th and before

The month of February is the month when "World War 3" is going to start.

You also mentioned world war 3, which implies a global war, which means a lot more than a few countries with a military force

Once again the war will be for Oil,
And people don't see why Venezuela is going to be attacked and invaded...

Havent heard much about Venezuala lately

There's more evidence now suggesting that a False Flag will in fact happen during the 2010 Olympics

Oh dear, running out of time. You think this wouldve happened at the opening ceremony where the crowd was at the biggest, right?

The 2010 February war that's being referred to is with NUMEROUS countries involved, and potentially MILLIONS of deaths

Millions of deaths within 3 days is kind of unrealistic now

Don't be surprised if a war is declared on Iran this friday February 12.

The events are all leading to a third world war.

Im not surprised you got this wrong actually

Don't be surprised if within the next few days China invades Taiwan or a major war breaks out between the North and South Koreans.

At the same time Israel will attack Lebanon, Syria, and Iran.

World War 3.

You said that on Feb 12th, again...wrong

Hope you will apolgise to everyone on March 1st

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm not apologizing for crap.

If people think this thread is a waste of their time, then they should apologize to me for all the useless name calling and wasting MY time.

If you don't like a thread move on.

And what's with you trying to break down every sentence of every post?

It's just plain dumb.

It's like if you said "I go to school on a big yellow bus and come home later in the afternoon and eat a nice peanut butter sandwich."

And I replied with:

"I go to school"

-You go to school? Who goes to school?

"on a big yellow bus"

-a big yellow bus? What's big 12 feet? That's not big that's small compared to an 18 wheel truck. So your flawed there. Oh and it's yellow? Let me guess all buses are yellow huh? Well you are flawed there as well.

"and come home later in the afternoon"

-later in the afternoon? Why noon? School finishes at 2 pm so your lying, or your skipping class which makes you dumb.

"and eat a nice peanut butter sandwich."

-Wow you eat a nice peanut butter sandwich? How could it be nice? Does it talk back to you? I'm glad it's not mean.

See it's just retarded...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

I'm not apologizing for crap.

If people think this thread is a waste of their time, then they should apologize to me for all the useless name calling and wasting MY time.

You've been treating people the same way, you do on every thread you post on. Retard seems to be your favorite word.

I wont bother replying to the rest of it, its off topic, on your own thread

Oh, and try to relax a bit

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Good one Jaxon
No offense emerald, but it was a witty retort to my posting....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

There is nothing wrong with breaking your posts with quotes. I do it all the time and the reason for it is so people can read their own words and be held accountable. Instead of taking issue with his methods, you should take issue with your claims/predictions and how we only have like four days to go until you are proven correct or incorrect.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Since the website won't delete your account. How about in 4 more days when you are proved wrong, you delete and unsubscribe your own account?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I keep coming back to this thread, looking to see if there is a big "told ya so" here, just in case I missed it on my TV...maybe this great "war" will start in the U.S. today when the politicians meet in the same room to discuss healthcare...hmmmm maybe not. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still waiting... the end is nigh...the end of this thread that is, just three more days....

But still I wonder, in a couple months, when people are linking to this thread as a source for our OP's lack of credibility, and WW3 does start, if there is a lead in here somewhere that can be traced to a build up, thus allowing the the "I told you so" to still work for him. Uhm, Emerald, I don't know you, if you are not a "him" please don't be insulted..be insulted because I am making fun of your prediction not coming true!.
I'm thinking this thread won't die like it should, but that's good, 'cause it sure is fun watching it grow

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't get it. Is there something about the war I missed? I could see the yemen thing, but what about all the other stuff?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Korean threatens to blow up Australian embassy after Winter Olympics disqualification

A KOREAN man has been arrested in Seoul following a threat to blow up the Australian embassy outraged by a decision at the Winter Olympics.

The man, known only as Mr Kim, made the threats today through Korean rail company Korail.

It follows the decision yesterday off the short track speed-skating judges, headed by Australian James Hewish, to disqualify the South Korean team in the 3000m women's relay.

The man was traced by his telephone number and arrested.

And the usual:

Hezbollah is an army, Israel says

Hezbollah is a military force armed by the Iranian and Syrian governments as a way to destabilize the Middle East, Israeli officials said at the United Nations.

"Hezbollah is an army that is armed by Iran and Syria," said Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak. "It has more than 40,000 missiles aimed at Israel's civilians and these are weapons of terror."

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Iran, Syria mock U.S. policy; Ahmadinejad speaks of Israel's 'annihilation'

The presidents of Iran and Syria on Thursday ridiculed U.S. policy in the region and pledged to create a Middle East "without Zionists," combining a slap at recent U.S. overtures and a threat to Israel with an endorsement of one of the region's defining alliances.

But the message delivered by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in a joint news conference was sharp and spoke to a shared sense that Iran is gaining influence in the region despite U.S. efforts. Until the outcome of the broader struggle over Iran's nuclear program becomes clear, analysts here say, it is unlikely Syria will change direction -- or that progress can be made toward an Israel-Syria peace agreement.

The United States wants "to dominate the region, but they feel Iran and Syria are preventing that," Ahmadinejad said. "We tell them that instead of interfering in the region's affairs, to pack their things and leave."

Ahmadinejad, a Holocaust denier, spoke of Israel's eventual "demise and annihilation" and said the countries of the region could create a future "without Zionists and without colonialists."

Assad criticized what he regarded as the United States' "new situation of colonialism" in the region, with troops on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan, and pressure on Syria to split from Iran, a friendship Assad emphasized was secure even given Syria's faltering economy.

Just the same old war talk and then back to the office for a sit down. I agree that Israel-Lebanon will probably see some conflict soon, but why does it have to be February. Even if that happened tomorrow, it would take months for it to escalate to Syria and Iran, presuming everyone is in a mood to die.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join