It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You can be sure 100% that war will start in the month of February. This is not an "IF" or a "MAYBE", it's a DEFINITE 100%. Everything in the research of countless hours of news media following as well as news and sources you don't hear about ALL lead to this month of February.

What is today? Is it still going to be this month? I just came out of my improvised shelter that consists of a dumpster buried in my backyard. I don't know if February has passed yet...Oh hell, I'm going back to the dumpster.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
What is today? Is it still going to be this month? I just came out of my improvised shelter that consists of a dumpster buried in my backyard. I don't know if February has passed yet...Oh hell, I'm going back to the dumpster.

Not the end yet, another week to go

Shall I poke you on the 28th?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ali ali apple tree..
whens the war gonna be...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Almost time for war I guess....

I hope this teaches some you ATSers a lesson about putting anything like "PROOF" in your threads.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

You bastard, I was drinking a soda as I read this. God, I hate soda in the nasal cavities..

I didn’t read all the posts, but who are we going to war with (within the next week), and is that 100% down to like 20% now?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Every gold medal Israel wins at luge puts us one step closer to the apocalypse.

In fact if you ask the universe this question, "Will there be total war in February 2010" and then decode the name of the Zionist nation in the Middle East you get:

IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitive proof.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What I don't understand Emerald, is why are you absolutely sure the war will start in February when your sources point to a false flag in March? Isn't the false flag attack supposed to be the catalyst that launches the war?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
What I don't understand Emerald, is why are you absolutely sure the war will start in February when your sources point to a false flag in March? Isn't the false flag attack supposed to be the catalyst that launches the war?

Because OP is sensationalist at best. Most of his posts seem to incite and I think we all fall for it at some point.

In any case. 4 days left

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Post Deleted due to manfunctioning Sarcasm detector...

T minus 108 hours until EPIC FAIL and counting...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I think "seethelight" was joking.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a step in that direction, I believe, pretty provocative statement, " If true".....

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hmm, you might be right... I guess I need to put a one hour after waking up post ban on myself... Sarcasm detector doesn't kick in until then... And now that I've checked, Israel didn't win any medals in the Luge... Off to edit previous post...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just four more days...

2ND LINE.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I suppose the OP will say......"OOPS". I meant Feb. 2011. Happens all the time round here. Yawn......strectch!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
I suppose the OP will say......"OOPS". I meant Feb. 2011. Happens all the time round here. Yawn......strectch!

No he will just deny that this thread exists.

Just liked he denied the fact that he claimed war would start before new years a few months back, and just like when he claimed he owned several websites and was a millionaire

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel sorry for OP - he's going to need a cookie after all this attention...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I'm starting to feel sorry for OP - he's going to need a cookie after all this attention...

Oh Skadi your too sweet, Me too
well not too sorry, perhaps just a little......
Still....has time on his hands, now its only Oz its 3 days left

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hey if he is right man could he tell us all to bite the big one

he still has like 3.5 days

I mean in all honesty you gotta figure that making outlandish claims isn't that big a deal. There is an inherent safety in doing so. Someday somebody is gonna be right. If OP is wrong he could easily say his calculations are wrong. He could be wrong 50 times but that one where he is right he will use to amplify his credibility. Pretty safe tactics IMO

If this fails I will be watching but I think I am gonna take the high road and simply put him on ignore after this

I am so tempted to say some things but I gotta be a good boy right?

-Kyo

[edit on 24-2-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

He has said he will have his account banned if he's wrong, his words , not
mine.

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, wouldn't the joke be on us, if he or she (poster), was actually a sovereign leader of a country that could actually start a war.... ok, ok, bad joke, poor taste, gotta little crazy there for a moment, but, we would all look silly if it started in the 11th hour, so to speak... I know, not gonna happen

[edit on 24-2-2010 by freetree64]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join