It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow, look at all these ego's on display. What good does it do to constantly harp on the OP? You've made your point. Do you think this thread is going to magically disappear because you insult the OP continually? Find something better to do with your time. You're like a bunch of bullies just circling around your target. We get it. We all get it. You are just annoying now.

I don't know if the OP is right or wrong but it has become apparent there are alot of people on the forum who just love to rub it in. That's humanity for you.

Furthermore, if this guy is right it's not going to matter. Not one of you would be willing to admit that.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by antonia]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

As I said above if it is right I will admit it. Will he? He hasn't in the past

Now then...

Like I said there are ALWAYS big things on the horizon. I would like the OP or someone who supports the OP to explain why is this month 100% when the rest are not so darn sure.

Yeah I see the looming threat but when aren't we in a looming threat and why is this 100%? That is the part I wanna know.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Cause he said so. Seriously, what's the rub? It's skunkworks. No one has to really backup anything. Like i said your continual wenching is just a waste of time. He's not backing down. He's not taking it back.

Anyway to stay on top:
article.nationalreview.com...

Crazy Neo-Con says Obama should bomb Iran to save his presidency.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Furthermore, if this guy is right it's not going to matter. Not one of you would be willing to admit that.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by antonia]

Ive already said that I will humbly apologise to the OP if he is right.

However his track record suggests otherwise. To all those people complaining about us not agreeing with the OP, please, if you dont like it....just put us on ignore. The OP's a big enough boy to stick up for himself

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

To all those people complaining about us not agreeing with the OP, please, if you dont like it....just put us on ignore.

You not agreeing with the OP is not the issue, at least from my standpoint and you know it. That's all I've got to say. Happy Ats-ing.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think instead of waiting to see if he is right or wrong,
you should just go ahead and apologize now for the way you allhavebeen acting in this thread.
Even if he is wrong about what happens, that doesnt take back the fact that you all acted like fools.

Thats all.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I think instead of waiting to see if he is right or wrong,
you should just go ahead and apologize now for the way you allhavebeen acting in this thread.
Even if he is wrong about what happens, that doesnt take back the fact that you all acted like fools.

Thats all.

If the OP replies about all the childish remarks he has made on this thread and on his others, and apologises for being wrong and misleading on so many occasions in the past. I will apologise

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Whatever works =)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OP is not innocent...

Childish remarks, indeed...

And two more, just 'cuz...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have to add to the topic at hand that I do think a potential target for any attack could be brought through the Victoria Clipper from Seattle and then again to mainland Vancouver from Victoria due to lack of security. Just food for thought. I've always been concerned about this ever since this whole 'War on Terror'.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How did I miss this bombshell of a thread? Maybe I saw it and just forgot about it... Anyway, I don't know about yall but Jebus will save me from the crocs and reptiles.

I hope we don't have anymore wars, but just in case please don't shut the internet off so we can watch and talk about it. At least OP says it will happen after the Superbowl and NBA allstar weekend so we got that going for us.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
How did I miss this bombshell of a thread? Maybe I saw it and just forgot about it... Anyway, I don't know about yall but Jebus will save me from the crocs and reptiles.

I hope we don't have anymore wars, but just in case please don't shut the internet off so we can watch and talk about it. At least OP says it will happen after the Superbowl and NBA allstar weekend so we got that going for us.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

yeah and lucky me I am working on SB weekend! Come on!!!

Go Saints? Hey they beat the Vikings so I am happy

On to topic now...OP...where do you think this war will start anyway? Iran? I really do hope and think that we will do alot of talking before it comes to that

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I just had a little flashback of the days when Obama was boldly saying he would end US involvement in the middle east. Just imagine if he had been telling the truth how happy we'd all be.

Maybe I just imagined that he said that.

Yeah, that dejavue thing, I got it too.
It's ELFs actually. Which means they changed the frequency, an indication that something indeed might happen that we didn't expect.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

An interesting post except for one small typo. Germany does NOT build nuclear submarines. All of it's subs are conventionally powered by diesel/electric engines. It may be capable of carrying nuclear tipped torpedoes but that's up to Israel to load into it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am so anxiously waiting to see if anything happens with this, I do have to say, there is allot if activity goin on in the eastern side of the world to just assume his predictions are all false. Anyone ever play cricket? your bound to hit the bullseye after enough tries...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Personally, the Olympics seem way too obvious to me, so I can't really see anything happening. Not that it couldn't, but it just seems too obvious.

As far as war on the horizon, I see it as a possibility. Starting in February? I don't know about that one, but I won't discount it either.

Originally posted by tooo many pills
At least OP says it will happen after the Superbowl and NBA allstar weekend so we got that going for us.

Well, if anything happens at the NBA All Star Game, I'm a hop, skip, and a jump away from Cowboys Stadium (where it will be this year), so I'd be right in the middle of it (sadly not that the game though
) The Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington area would be an easy place to hit though (don't let anyone tell you its not, there are so many things here it isn't even funny).

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ya that's right not having to remortgage your house and declaring bankruptcy to get medical treatment will be the downfall of american civilization. if's thats right then its a good thing, america has 50 years left before it declares nuclear war with someone and wipes itself from history. hopefully the fall out gets blown over the pacific and canada and britain come in and take care of you guys to make sure you're never a threat to world peace much like u guys did to japan and germany.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Indeed a WAR is near... I have been waiting or should I say We.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, but I can't say this is 100%

I think that this just says it: February 11 is the anniversary of Iran's Islamic revolution and that they will do a speach on their nuclear improvement

And the US sends two ships capable of shooting down Iranian missiles in the gulf ?

www.articlesbase.com...

cnsnews.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

In a way of seeing it, I have hope for it to happen. I know it wont be nice, there is going to be fear, innocent people killed, pain... but if this has to happen to make the people wake up...

And if the end is coming soon (not in feb, but its maybe another sign), if you look to the apocalypse (which means "Revelation"), which could be when everyone learns the truth, it has been wrote that 2/3 of the population would die...

[edit on 6-2-2010 by B3y0ndM4tt3r]

[edit on 6-2-2010 by B3y0ndM4tt3r]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Perhap's Target store's know something too, just look at the new globe they are selling, or were selling I guess.....crazy times....indeed

Where Israel Is Wiped Off The Map
2010 February 6
tags: antisemitism, Israel, Palestineby Nancy Morgan

If you happen to shop for your children’s school supplies at the neighborhood Target store, you can’t blame them if they have no idea what or where Israel is. That’s because Israel has effectively been wiped off this cute little globe.

That’s right. Israel is no-where to be found. In its place is the word ‘Palestine.’

The Israel free globe has been on sale at 1744 Target stores in 49 states for the last few weeks. It wasn’t until last Sunday that Target finally responded to numerous complaints and finally yanked the revisionist world globe.
Target’s customer relations spokesperson Amy Reilly originally stated that the error was due to the fact that there wasn’t enough space on the item for the word ‘Isreal.’ Which begs the question: How could ‘Palestine’ be entered into a space that was too small for the word ‘Isreal.’

This question will go unanswered. As will many other questions regarding anything to do with the anti-Israeli policy that has been in the norm since Obama took office.

Devrian Global Industries imported “tens of thousands” of these globes from China. When informed of Israel’s banishment, chief merchandising officer Larry Fine apologized.

“Obviously, it was a mistake. We obviously offended some people. Now we’re pulling them off the shelves.”

Not to worry. I’m sure Devrian Global Industries will be able to resell all the Israel-free globes. In Iran, for instance, where Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has vowed to wipe Israel off the map.

.from → Anti-Semitism, Feature, Headline, Tactics of the L

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join