It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all COINTELPRO agents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Let's try and imagine what the future will look like in 15 or 20 years, from each of our perspectives. From your perspective, we will continue to see U.S. intervention in the entire world, as well as space, and more and more surveillance until everyone is chipped. Or, let's imagine what it would be like if the criminals in government were arrested and America started to obey the constitution again. The wars would end, bringing an end to racial hatred throughout the world. The money masters would be out of jobs, and the economy will be less volatile, the constitution would be protected, and freedom would be preserved. Perhaps you disagree. I'll explain each point

1. The wars would end
If we ousted all the traitors within our government, and exposed the truth about these wars, the public would want to end the wars immediately. There is little doubt of this. Assuming the truth does get out, how would the American people stand the fact that these wars are being fought mostly for oil control? Or would you disagree with me on this point? Is the U.S. not intervening in Iran to protect its dollar hegemony there? And in Iraq to protect Israel sovereignty? And yet, the public is told that they're chasing down Bin Laden, that old joke has gotten too old, no one even believes he's alive anymore. Or we can tell them the wars are being fought over Afghanistan poppies, I wonder if the peace activists get upset about that one.

2. The money masters would be out of jobs, and the economy would be less volatile.

This involves some elementary understandings of economics, which gets in the way of "fed" economics. The difference is that the normal economics involves people buying one good for a price, or exchanging one good or service for another. The "fed" economics involves printing money and spending it. Hardly moral or even sane, since there is no boundary as to how much to print and what to buy. This inevitably leads to printing endlessly and buying everything. Perhaps you're okay with this, and believe that when a bank embezzles 64 billion dollars from the government as these TARP banks have done, maybe this to you is "a sign of economic progress" but just remember that you are not in control of this money nor do the owners wish to give you any of it. Instead, it is being stolen from your country.

Volatile being a technical term, indicating economic stability, without the federal reserve the money supply would be based on something tangent, not "infinity" and people will freely ditch anything that is not worth anything (sorry Chap, I don't want your Dollars anymore, I use them as toilet paper).

3. The Constitution would be protected, and freedom would be preserved.

Even if you are a first generation American or someone who has never read the Constitution, you have to at least be aware of some of the rights given to you by it. Without these constitutional rights, the government has the freedom to try and do anything it wants to you. With them, you have a non-violent solution to the government's continual tyranny. Without the constitution, there would be bloodshed, and the government would most likely lose, as they always have lost throughout history. So, it is good to view the Constitution as a way to calm the people as well as restrain the government. Unless you're an anarchist, which would be nice, however this is impossible, since someone somewhere will always try and create a law and then force everyone to follow it (cough UN, cough again, the church). So the Constitution also is our response to idiotic laws that seek to take away our freedoms. At the end of the day, we still have our freedoms, without some type of law, the government has nothing. So it really makes sense to support the Constitution rather than a 10,000 page law that was just created yesterday that no one has read and only 3 people wrote.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nice post, good detail. You have a good plan with many good points and is, in and of itself, a good and pleasant idea. Let me ask, however, How do you suggest identifying these criminals? Then proving them to be so? Innocent until proven Guilty... no, you'd have to topple the whole US gov't (which i am 100% for) and completely restart. For any "elected" govt' official is likely a mere puppet so that, IMO, is the problem; identifying the TRUE criminals and proving that they are the real criminals and what they did, and how. The world is a good place, most people, I find, are positively oriented. We are merely being decieved, we are a tricked people.

Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

I would first start by getting rid of anyone that has more than one allegiance, i.e. any dual-citizen or anyone who took an oath to uphold the UN and not the US for instance. I would nothing short of a court procedure, televised of course. I do not want "blind" justice I want it right out in the open for everyone to see. Otherwise, the knowledge will get buried and the crimes will occur again.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
History shows that once a new system is implemented, those who cannot be trusted (eg betrayers of their own people) are usually the first to be executed becaused after all, they are no longer needed because the job has been done - not to mention they cannot be trusted because they are proven traitors.

Food for thought....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

I would first start by getting rid of anyone that has more than one allegiance, i.e. any dual-citizen or anyone who took an oath to uphold the UN and not the US for instance. I would nothing short of a court procedure, televised of course. I do not want "blind" justice I want it right out in the open for everyone to see. Otherwise, the knowledge will get buried and the crimes will occur again.

First of all, cheers to you mate, always good to meet another Buddhist on these forums. May Peace Travel With You.

Now on to your content: I don't really agree with you in any of this, but I would like to hear more about your plan. How would you define "more than one allegiance?" I understand the idea of dual-citizens and United Nations officials, but there are a great many different allegiances that could play in here. Religion especially acts as a guiding force and primary identifier for many people. The same can be said for political affiliation. I know a great many Americans whom are allied with a political ideology or moral code far more than they are to the United States proper. How far would you take the prosecutions?

Currently the United States allows dual-citizenship based upon marriage or country of birth. However obtaining citizenship from another nation by oath or application can loose their US citizenship. My wife-to-be is currently weighing the pros and cons of becoming a dual citizen or just sticking with her American rights. It is not considered treasonous for a citizen to simply have dual-citizenship with any other nation. However these citizens are held fully to the laws of both nations. If they break any law in the United States, the will be held fully accountable for it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
COINTELPRO agents don't give a flying crap.

I have a friend that's one of the top engineers in the defense industry. I talk to him all the time about it. He doesn't give a crap about the ultimate outcome of his actions, he only cares he's making a half million a year in defense contracts.

To them, it is just a job.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
COINTELPRO agents don't give a flying crap.

I have a friend that's one of the top engineers in the defense industry. I talk to him all the time about it. He doesn't give a crap about the ultimate outcome of his actions, he only cares he's making a half million a year in defense contracts.

To them, it is just a job.

So true. They are BEING PAID to continue the wars, to continue the fraud, and continue the shredding of freedoms. I bet they get paid 50k or 60k per year in most cases. And even if they let the truth out after their retirement, there would go their biggest payoff potentially.

But at the same time, I think it may be appropriate to remind them from time to time that what they are doing is highly immoral. It will help remind them that they really need to be doing as bad of a job as possible when it comes to screwing up the world. Hopefully they can settle for the position they have now low on the rung, and not do a better job of screwing up the world in an attempt to move higher up the chain.

My message to cointelpro agents would be to ask them to recognize on a regular basis that what they are doing is highly immoral and therefore at the very least do the absolute minimum possible to keep that cushy desk job they've got going. I'd guess at least 1 in 1,000 ATS postings are read by cointel agents which is pretty high compared to other message boards.

EDIT - I'd be interested to hear what percentage of messages other people think are read by co-intel agents.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by truthquest]

new topics

top topics

join