It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Human Species Have Become A Virus *Graphic Images*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Ahh yes my infamous Jesus juice thread that got him all sorts of butt-hurt for his crime against fish. I've almost been attacked by multiple rabid dogs before and was fortunate enough to not get bit and almost shot at some. Regardless of how hard jesus tries to kill me, he can never kill the truth about this holy war that is going on. One day these animals will see better living conditions then they are now.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Well, stay frosty over there... we don't need to give any more points to the ever growing Jesus death toll.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The first page was full enough of people trying to defend a man with a club about to smash a seals head in, a rhino without a horn and more than excessive amounts of polution poisoning the Earth and the animals.

Being at the top of the food chain makes no sense as an argument to call our actions natural. Creating value from gold or paper and using that as a "natural" reason to create the above paragraph into existence is the same as saying that murdering you because someone paid me is just fine. Or cutting your scalp off because you have pretty hair or smoking a cigar in your living room because I'd rather smoke it there than my living room.

The amount of arrogance in this world is astounding.
"I'm at the top of the food chain so I can do as I please"
Bull#. We named this so called food chain and it's nothing of the sort. It's a cycle. Saying we're breaking the cycle so we can figure out how to make it better is the most backwards thing I've ever heard.

absolutely astounding..

b

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I was reminded of two things with the OP opening post, The Matrix speech by agent Smith, already posted, and this bible scripture.

Revelation 11:18

The nations were filled with wrath, but now the time of your wrath has come. It is time to judge the dead and reward your servants the prophets, as well as your holy people, and all who fear your name, from the least to the greatest. It is time to destroy all who have caused destruction on the earth."

Another bible verse uses this wording in the bold part

and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

God does not like his creation getting slaughtered and being destroyed for no reason other than utter greed. Humanity is guilty of massive mismanagement of our worlds Ecological systems. Just like bad tenants get evicted by a landlord from a residence they don't own but abuse and ruin, God at the appointed time will evict the bad tenants of our planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Gonna make this short. Humans do horrible things. Think of all the baby whales and other stuff we kill. (my diet consists mostly of meat including deer). The fact is we do it through technology. Here is another fact that you environmental guys never seem to conclude. Science says that one day (6 billion years from now I believe) the sun is going to blow up. Lets say the human race survives that long. When the sun gets ready to go, who do you think is going to be the race of animals that starts loading up the spaceships with other animals to ensure survival of all species on Earth. I know science is bad but without it where would we be? Hunters that you put in your pictures are not atrocities, they are the balance in nature that you champion so much. We either kill them in the winter with guns, cars, or they die of starvation. At least they get eaten by hunters. It is the way it is. Sure killing animals to just kill them is wrong. But as far as eating them....there is no problem with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Humanity is a disease,have you ever looked into the mirror I mean really look, we are diseased were suffering. As humans we have no bounds to our greed they consume everything destroy everything. Erasing every human thats the only way to save us or else we'll eat and destroy until there is nothing left but piss.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This is Happens because People thinks Disposable Objects like Gadgets, Fashion clothing, TV, and fast Food Chains more Valuable than any Living Things including Other people

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi,
According to theses sources:

1.) Environment, Land use / Resources, Economy, Population / Demographics, Infrastructure, Health -- CIA World Factbook, 2005

2.) Forest Cover, Forest types, Breakdown of forest types, Change in Forest Cover, Primary forests, Forest designation, Disturbances affecting forest land, Value of forests, Production, trade and consumption of forest products -- The FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS's Global Forest Resources Assessment (2005) and the State of the World’s Forests (2005, 2003, 2001)

3.) Protected Areas, Plant and animal biodiversity -- United Nations Environment Programme - World Conservation Monitoring Centre (UNEP-WCMC). 2004. World Database on Protected Areas.

4.) Biosphere reservers -- United Nations Education, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) - Man and Biosphere Program. 2004. UNESCO - MAB Biosphere Reserves Directory

5.) RAMSAR sites -- The Bureau of the Convention on Wetlands . 2005. The Ramsar List of Wetlands of International Importance.

between 1990 and 2000, the US has gained an average of 364,600 hectares of forest per year. We've made major strides since the 1930's with programs such as the Civilian Conservation Corps tree planting program and Soil Bank Program in regards to reforestation. I believe I even saw a chart pointing out that we currently have more forest and a higher tree population today than we did back in the 1950's. I hate to crush all the environmentalist propaganda going around concerning deforestation in America, but the rhetoric they're spewing simply isn't true.

Also, whats wrong with deer hunting? Whats wrong with eating animals? Without consuming protein we wouldn't even be having this discussion, as it lead to higher brain function development. Without protein we'd all simply be monkey's / apes / chimps / etc. picking fruit from the trees. But then again, given your stance, I suppose that would make for a perfect world, wouldn't it? No people whatsoever.

Thanks,
- iamoverrated -

[edit on 24-1-2010 by iamoverrated]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Makes me feel ashamed to be a Human when i see and read articles like this, why can't we just be a friendly species instead of an evil species that kill each other and watch people/animals suffer in pain and stand back and do nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Makes me feel ashamed to be a Human when i see and read articles like this, why can't we just be a friendly species instead of an evil species that kill each other and watch people/animals suffer in pain and stand back and do nothing.

You being ashamed is what makes you not evil and it separates you from animals. These are travesties but it doesn't make our species evil. Now TPTB probably are....but we ain't them. Go forth day to day and try to live good. Stress will come with it but as they say "You can't save the world."

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It is very tragic what we have become, so detached from the world and just the butchers and murderers of life for our own personal gain.

Depressed now thanks.

Hiding from the fact doesn't change it, it is sad. And like a tornado it is inevitable... destructive, obliterating and inevitable.

Greed... sickening what it can create out of humanity.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
How many of you go to work because you like it ? Our work - destroys the planet. The system has you convinced that if you don't build cars - and change them once a year - there is not enough food for you. People would be happy with a simple life, more free time, but you need a job, doing anything, else no food. Only 3% work in agriculture in a first world country.

I have not yet seen any maniac destroying the planet and saying "I like it". We are caught in this. See here. Tell me they are the "virus" :

www.zoriah.net...
www.chinahush.com...

And we have to keep doing this and keep consuming - else no jobs.

My solution :
paimei01.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by CHA0S

Life on Earth is voracious and cannot be extinguished by humans. It is entirely possible and even likely that we will destroy our selves and or remain dependent upon these doomed ecosystems, in which case we only bring a window of diversity for future life. The world as you know it is destined to fail with or without us friend.

I never suggested killing off all life. In fact no species should be allow to go extinct. The undesirables should however be allowed to go extinct in the wild if it benefits mankind.

Envision a planet wide city and a completely managed biosphere. A human population into the trillions which has led to the exploration of the stars. The human species having mastered space and time etc etc etc.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

Crikey....

So killing everything that does not do anything for us, is a good thing, because it will lead to trillions of humans living in harmony...

How is 6 billion people who are constantly at war with each other, going to achieve this by killing animals and cutting down trees?

I don't understand, to be honest.... I think there's too much star trek in your theory.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by crusaderiam
Sorry but anyone who call the human race a virus, and thinks animals lives are more important than human beings has problems.
This sounds like more earth worshiping pagan nonsense.

All life is equal. If one living organism starts treating itself superior and causes threat or other other living organism then it is a dangerous life. Selfishness has to stopped and all life should be treated equally.

Oh really? Then you will swear off eating "...other living organisms"? I would imagine you already avoid meat, with your stated opinions.

The truth of your opinion is wheather you have sworn off veggies, as well. You see a head of lettuce is a "living organism", my friend. No more chomping dead veggies to keep your selfish carcus alive.

Not only that. A glass of water has "living organisms" in it. So we now have to swear off water, as well.

Guess we are down to breathing, right? Oh No! Air has "living organisms" in it as well. Breathing that air could endanger the lives of those "living organisms" when we exhale.

My My, what shall we do? Seems we are just going to have to stop eating, drinking and breathing! Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Emm, no I have stated several times in this thread I am not against killing for food or necessity.

PS: I am a Non-Veg. Thank you for reading.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Emm, no I have stated several times in this thread I am not against killing for food or necessity.

PS: I am a Non-Veg. Thank you for reading.

Oh not so... Read your own quote:

"All life is equal. If one living organism starts treating itself superior and causes threat or other other living organism then it is a dangerous life. Selfishness has to stopped and all life should be treated equally."

You don't live up to your own stated lofty ideals.

Shamefull!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by romanmel]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

If that is what you "understand" from the thread, I feel sorry for you.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We humans are the only species that kills outside of our survival instinct. Other species kill in order to survive... They kill to eat or they kill in order not to be killed themselves. Some (sick) humans kill for pleasure, they kill for religion and believes, they kill as a sport and even congrat each other when they are good at it (hunters).
Humans are the most cruel species on the face of this planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok, I will bring these Ideas fourth and it is up to the individual to make the decision on weather nor not it makes any sense.

The reason for life. The reason for life, is to exchange a debt in energy. The reason micro one celled organisms changed to become two celled organisms is because two cell organisms would compete with one organism life thereby ensuring that the one celled organisms would become more efficient in energy consumption/metabolism. multiply this Idea by countless times and you can understand why creatures of this earth started multiplying size.

Each organism that is more complex that evolved from the less is a direct result on managing the previous's energy metabolism.

Each step in change in the animal and plant kingdoms is just a way to balance the energy metabolism structure.

So the top of the food chain is the latest 'balance' that nature has created in order to balance the energy exchange in the endless every growing machine of energy manipulation that is called life.

Now look at Humans, 'pretty high up in the food/energy balance, chain.' .

Us Humans are destroying certain parts of this 'perfect' natural energy exchange balance that has taken place for Billions of years.

But, if we as humans put our exceptional mind to work and really think about what we screwed up, we could theoretically 'patch holes' in what we have changed.

Our Virus Humanity may be a Virus yes.... But we have the ability to patch the holes of the energy exchange system that we have disrupted.

Does this make sense? I tried really hard to explain it as a solution to our Virus Humanity problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightWish
We humans are the only species that kills outside of our survival instinct. Other species kill in order to survive... They kill to eat or they kill in order not to be killed themselves. Some (sick) humans kill for pleasure, they kill for religion and believes, they kill as a sport and even congrat each other when they are good at it (hunters).
Humans are the most cruel species on the face of this planet.

Right. So why are you still amongst us?

I would speculate that you, like the OP, exempt yourself from following the lofty ideals expressed here.

Not me. I plan to go have a Meat-Eaters Pizza, chomp some fresh veggies and gulp a can of beer today and watch the Colts kick New Yorks behind!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join