It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Human Species Have Become A Virus *Graphic Images*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Um. What's your point, OP? Humans are a virus. Oh, my day was just made better. I was REMINDED (cause I thought it was pretty obvious) that I'm a virus. Thanks. It's very easy to gather simple statistics, some sad pictures, and then eat up all the praise, but are you going to help?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Humans tend to think in absoluts to much..It seems that the good things humans do in this world are done to counter-act the negitve things that humanity does. We live so out of touch with the nature of the world that we live in. Humanity seems to have cirumvented natures natural checks and balances that usually keep most 'non-human species' in check, so-to-speak. Humans seem to be the only species on this planet that can't live off the land...the human body does not seem to have the capcity to endure nature unprotected. Evolution, gods will, not realy from here.. call it what you will..

It's like we are taught not to respect the earth and its resources..that they are unlimited, in a sense they are..most resources we will use in our short life span will not run out during our life, so in a sense they are unlimited.

But as I sit here in my box inside a box in a large concrete 'jungle', pressing small plastic buttons with painted letters, looking at a glass screen incased in a plastic box containing metals, plastics, an electrical flow..watching my thoughts turning into written words, transported down tens of miles of metal and plastic cables, to be reproduced in front other humans with similar items....I see wonderfull technology but at the expense of the earth..and I see my own hypocrisy, if that is the right term, and wonder why did all this come to be

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Certainly there are some humans who do these kinds of things. But why is it that people like you, the OP, and those who agree with you that "humans are a virus" that you don't like to admit the fact that animals are capable of doing, and do the same things humans do?.... Why don't you call animals also a virus?... Why don't you call "insets are a virus"?.... After all insects are "pests"....

There are species of animals that attack, and exterminate entire colonies of other animals, including insects....

There are sea lions that attack female sea lions, steal their babies, rape them, and murder them....

I could make a long list of things that animals, and the entire animal kingdom does, yet "environmentalists' these day for some reason don't call animals as viruses...

You know why I disagree with the general claim that "humans are a virus"?....

Because essentially you are relegating an advocating for the destruction of an entire species... in this case humans....

Could you tell us what is it that we do, or try to do with viruses?.... That's exactly the same thing you are advocating when you agree, and claim that "humans are a virus"...

You people either have been watching the Matrix too much, and you haven't thought this through, or you actually agree and advocate what environmental extremists want.... to destory as many humans as possible to attain a goal that only exists in the mind of sick people.

When you say, and agree with the lie that "humans are a virus", you will get to a point that you won't care what happens to humans, including children....

You won't care if people are being murdered, and exterminated, because after all you think that "humans are a virus"....

If you don't know it yet, what you are advocating is the same ideology that "environmental extremists" have....

[edit on 28-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
BTW, if all of you think those people who murder animals for their skins, or for their ivory, or whatever else that they are sick, how sick are all of you who believe that the entire "human race is a virus".?.... You are as sick as those people are...yet you are worse because you believe you are righteous...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
For all of you people that actually believe that humans are that evil and hateyour own species that much. Why don't you stop whining and take the first step of ending your own lives? You could be the leaders of a new movement.

I guess you think that you are not evil and horrible, just every other human. Idiots

[edit on 29-1-2010 by russ212]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This Just encourages and Emphasizes Genocide in the name of Environment

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
]No..incorrect...all other life on this planet finds balance with the other life it has to exists with...even a "virus"...it doesn't completely destroy its host because it also would die without a host...life is all about balance...all life helps all other life, the food chain and ecosystem are very delicate and rely on balance...but we totally ignore that factor...we just destroy what we want when we want without caring about the consequences...and those consequences will become clear when we destroy our host, which is this planet and the life on it...

What a load of crock! Virii do completely destroy their host, given the chance. Look at some of the more nasty ones like Ebola! The exist purely to reproduce, without any care for the host organism at all. Parasites on the other hand, tend to prefer their host stays alive, but virii do not.

And life only finds a balance though death.

For example, if you looked in the wilds of Africa and saw the buffalo and lions all getting on with things, that is because the lions keep the buffalo population in check by eating them.

If the lions eat too much buffalo, or overbreed, then they starve allowing the buffalo the chance to repopulate.

If the buffalo overbreed, then they starve or get eaten, reducing their numbers. There is no hippy-crap in the animal kingdom, it's kill or be killed.

Also, claiming that Human kind is responsible for most of the planets extinctions is unbelievably arrogant. nature herself has totalled more species during the last couple of billion years than human kind could ever dream of doing.

It's the circle of life, my friend. Owumbaway...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well, at least we agree on something stumason, a star to you for that response, and a star to those other members who can see this sort of mentality for what it really is...

For some reason more, and more people are believing the lies that once upon a time only environmental extremists believed...

But then again, we have a lot of youths these days watching the Matrix over and over believing everything in that movie word for word....and Hollywood along the media are also brainwashing young, and old people alike to these sort of mentality.

I agree that there are some things that some humans do to animals which is sick, but those people who think "humans are but a virus" are as sick or even worse because in their concious they think they are right.... If they continue to believe this lie they come to a point that they don't care what happens to people, including children....

This sort of mentality creates monsters who will justify anything they will do to people, because in their minds they are doing such things "just to save the planet from the virus that is humanity"....

I hope that enough members who used to think in this way come to realize what they are beliving, and stop giving any credence to this sort of lies...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It seems even science agrees with it, Human DNA is half Virus.

All in all, the virus-like components of the human genome amount to almost half of our DNA. This would once have been dismissed as mere "junk DNA", but we now know that some of it plays a critical role in our biology. As to the origins and function of the rest, we simply do not know.

I, virus: Why you're only half human

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Why do you think the animals start to attack each other... Its because we have impacted the world with such violence and destruction that they see it as normal behaviour! We are making them lose their natural instinct!

This thread is an excellent point of view from the people who want to make a difference in this world!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join