It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome back to ATS your only alternative news channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Could this ever be possible? Could Above Top Secret ever get its' own television station like that of CNN just with real alternative news? It would be a great day if ATS ever became its own news station, then we could honestly say, 'Fair and Balanced'.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm so glad someone has posted about this. I've thought about that too. It would be great, even a weekly show. Does anyone know of anything in the works for a show?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If they do eventually (6-10 years i would expect) then i hope its not one of those cheesy half baked. free channels, with a simple desk, and blanket backdrop....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You mean like this?
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
You mean like this?
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

I mean like an actual television channel. Lets say Fox is channel 35 then ATS might be channel 38. Something you watch on tv.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Haha, I hope so. Maybe one day in the future? Depends if the government would really allow it to occur. I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am going to school for journalism (hoping to be an investigative journalist). I think i would apply for the job in a heart beat, and love it! There are not enough television shows or channels that challenge mainstream media. I think its ATS's time for a channel! The ratings would go through the roof and so many eyes would be opened (if its not shut down by the underbelly of the government first!).

[edit on 24-1-2010 by KevinHavoc]

new topics

top topics

join