It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Seven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The terrorists among us.

From our own land an infection of radical faith spreads it's sickness...

From FoxNews.com...

GARDEN GROVE,Calif.���Adam Yahiye Gadahn�was 17 years old when he walked into the�Islamic Society of Orange County�and asked for permission to worship there. The farm kid who grew up in a home with Christian roots declared himself a Muslim, ready to immerse himself in his new religion.

But his devotion eventually spiraled into trouble -- and an arrest.

Gadahn, who was named Wednesday as one of seven suspected�Al Qaeda�operatives sought by the FBI, was later expelled from the mosque after attacking an employee. Records show he pleaded guilty to assault and battery charges in June 1997 and was sentenced to two days in jail and 40 hours of community service.

Full Report Link from Fox News:
www.foxnews.com...

Are you reading up on Islam now? Are you kids looking into this faith?

Well now you know. Radical Islam can indeed infect anyone.. what are your kids reading or doing these days?

Things that make you go: "hmmmmmmmm"

The american born terrorists worry me as much as the middle eastern ones... Remember the federal building?

Gazz

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I can offer you some advise, if you don't mind and please take no offense.......get your news from some other source. They do too many news stories from the Chicken Little - Henney-Penney angle.............

IMHO

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty
I can offer you some advise, if you don't mind and please take no offense.......get your news from some other source. They do too many news stories from the Chicken Little - Henney-Penney angle.............

IMHO

None taken

Really I can respect anyone's view here, that is how a path to the real truth evolves here at ATS.

I do not believe this story is a chicken little item.. I think it is real.. and I think it shows that radical Islam can infect anyone within any culture... the real scarey thing is this proves that you can trust no one. and no one is immune to it.

Of course this is only my opinion... and as for my news source.. it speaks for itself.

Gazz

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty

IMHO

How about these?
Guardian
Washington Post
NBC

Etc.......

-B.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You're missing my point.......or I stated it poorly.

I don't doubt the news item. It's how it is spun. The Faux folks like the Sky is falling angle. I see the 3 sites you sourced seemed to have a somewhat different focus.

Also read author's other post here about raising kids. It's a great post of personal sharing IMHO

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
An interesting choice of words. "The Sky is Falling" was a book I read many years ago in which a plane crashed into the Empire State Building, killing many people - but it wasn't terrorism-based to my knowledge. It was an actual event, that actually occured, several decades ago in New York City and the book that told the true story was called "The Sky is Falling."

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Several tomes go by the same name.

But I'm sure you know the metaphorical intent.............

top topics

join