It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Political Flash Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OMG. This is the best flash game ever. You've got to play this. It's funny as hell. Just wait till you get Howard Dean.....

www.emogame.com...

Warning- Er....kind of "raunchy". Also, Bu#es might burst a vessel if they play it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ive been a member for a little while now, but this is my very first post. Im making this my first ever post on ATS because I cannot believe that I just played and completed that very lame excuse of a game from start to finish.... I feel so ashamed...Yet it swayed my opinion of Bush to no avail. Making the President and many others look like the sick beings they were didnt do much either. Ive got lots to say but this is only my first post so ill wait till some trendy Anti-Bush supporter tries to sensationalize this game. And I know there are plenty of you out there. And one more thing. Dont get me wrong, the characters and all were hilarious! Especially He-Man.

Im new to these forums so dont expect too much out of me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello fellow Houstonian.

I doubt a flash game is going to sway anyone's opinons at this point. It's not much of a challenge or a practical game, but it's just funny as hell and highly entertaining. I mean come on, Howard Dean blew a hole through a wall with his Dean Scream attack...
The bosses are great too.

Someone really put alot of time and creative effort into this thing. For those who just played a little and stopped, it's REALLY worth playing all the way though.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Awesome man, great find!

top topics

join