It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my mood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I know this is trivial but I just noticed that a member's mood is only viewable in their public profile and not on any posts they make. This may have been the case for a while and I didn't notice until now but I for one liked the occasional laugh at a witty member's mood. I wonder why this was done?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Your mood is here...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't know why it's now only visible in profiles, and not in posts. SkepticOverlord works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi Hellmutt. Yea I know it's on my profile but wasn't it displayed on every post before? Or Am I imagining that?!?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Fair enough, another one of those great 'workings of ATS' mysteries then!

cheers.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Aye, it was. You're not going mad. Yet
Not that I'd noticed it had gone until you mentioned it ..... so no idea how long it's been missing.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We have only been privately moody since the removal of the colored lines that were of an unexplained graph of sorts.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

privately moody. love it. Has it been that long? well so much for my observational skills! I never really understood those coloured lines anywho so I wasn't sad to see them go... It does occur that maybe putting the solid, bronze, silver etc on member's avatars in the posts would be more informative than the flag contribution level we have now....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I haven't been here long yet to know what information the mini-profile used to show next to each post as in relation to what it shows now. However, I have noticed that not only the mood is shown on the personal profile page and not on the profile that is seen next to each post, but the number of accumulated points as well...

That may not be of significance to those who have been here long enough to have already accumulated the points necessary to have purchased everything wanted and or needed from the ATS store.

I am just wondering though why not only the "mood", but the the number of points accumulated are shown on the personal profile page, which I believe has open access to all members, therefore not a secret... (I could be wrong on this open access idea, if so, please correct me if incorrect on this), yet are not shown on the mini-profile next to each post either?

Not such a big deal to keep returning to the personal profile to check... just wondering.......

Thanks....

top topics

join