It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very annoying picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I wonder why we don't kick Muslims out of Europe. Yes sir, we don't like you, we don't want you here, we have every right to do so.

Is the above racist? why is it? should I like everything and everyone?

I don't think you are a racist. I think your post is very good.
Already there are measures in France to ban the burka. That's great.
The UK is also starting to take the law back and not allowing Muslims to creep their way into government. It's about time we have zero tolerance for muslims who spread hate and Sharia Law in places where it doesn't belong.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Wow, now you attack me? WTF? I'm not your friend.
If you don't know anything then why are you posting here, does that contribute to the thread? I think you did contribute your suspicion of the CIA and Mossad.
The topic is the disturbing photo of muslims with signs protesting freedom, wanting to kill in the name of Islam, and other disturbing statements. How can you blame anyone but the people holding the signs... who are muslims?

I dont attack you, im frustrated with how close-minded you are.

I dont know the truth, and neither do you.
We can all speculate as much as we want but its a different story to know the truth.

one thing I do know - All this so called "war on terror" is one big BS ment to forment hate.

And the muslims get the same BS just vise versa.

ending result is - we all fight for who is right when there is actually no such thing as the truth anymore.

One thing iv'e learned is to allways question such issues - and that is exactly what I'm doing.

Let us not take this argument any further because I feel it is taking this thread somwhere else.

You have your opinions, I have mine, we can settle for that.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

Might I suggest that this is the worst side of both sides and to simply suggest that we havent dont anything to hurt these people in the last 800 years is ridiculous.

we created this monster of hate through violence, we made the extremist islamic schools, we gave the taleban the money, we trained al queda,

we created the enemy that we are fighting, it turned on us the hand that created it because it realised that we were no better than the Soviets, we are hypocritical monsters who feed off money and oil.

and for one minute you dont think that these people have no right to be angry with us?

we voted in the leaders that comitted war crimes against these people, we took them away from their homes, displaced them, we allowed the government of israel to illegally annex land from palestine,

we ignore the death and destruction being comitted on a daily basis by our own hands, and when they do something its terrorism.

To reach peace, we must understand our enemy, what do they want, why are they angry with us, what did 'we' do,

the answer to that is the US foreign policy and backing the Israeli government no matter what decision they make be it good or bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocolypto

Might I suggest that this is the worst side of both sides and to simply suggest that we havent dont anything to hurt these people in the last 800 years is ridiculous.

Sorry I haven't hurt anyne in the last 50 years of my life....!

we created this monster of hate through violence, we made the extremist islamic schools, we gave the taleban the money, we trained al queda,

Sorry I didn't - I used to pay a fine for not voting in Australia over the Vietnam war.... And as fro Blair and Brown - how dare you accuse me of voting for them?

we created the enemy that we are fighting, it turned on us the hand that created it because it realised that we were no better than the Soviets, we are hypocritical monsters who feed off money and oil.

Sorry again - I didn't and I'm not ( a hyprocritical monster..maybe you are?)

and for one minute you dont think that these people have no right to be angry with us?

They do but if they choose to live in a country they should abide by the laws of that country.

That said - having lived in the UK I decided to get out - it doesn't support it's own people - just protects the minority groups, like yourself. It uses big brother approaches to watch us, threaten us and control us... Germany is far more free - it learned a lesson and doesn't want to see this repeated.... That's why I'm happier here!

Peace!

we voted in the leaders that comitted war crimes against these people, we took them away from their homes, displaced them, we allowed the government of israel to illegally annex land from palestine,

we ignore the death and destruction being comitted on a daily basis by our own hands, and when they do something its terrorism.

To reach peace, we must understand our enemy, what do they want, why are they angry with us, what did 'we' do,

the answer to that is the US foreign policy and backing the Israeli government no matter what decision they make be it good or bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Freedom of speech not withstanding, sprouting racial and religious hatred as they were is illegal in the UK. Yet they were not arrested.

These marchers/rallies occur a lot In the UK, yet they are continuously allowed to happen. Some even have police protection.

And because of that, most English people believe all Muslims harbour terrorist thoughts.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by emayarsh

the sign says;
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
freedom can go to hell!
the date of the parade was;
Date: Saturday Oct 31 2009
Time: 13,00 to 16.00
Venue: Piccadilly Circus
[edit on 23-1-2010 by emayarsh]

Okay I think you have been fooled or you are deliberately lying. This picture could not have been from October 31,2009 because when you left click and select properties of the picture it shows -
[ http: //creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/ 2008/09/ british-muslim-protest4.jpg]

That means the Image is from 2008. Another proof I found this image posted at another place BEFORE Date: Saturday Oct 31 2009
Time: 13,00 to 16.00 here:

“We have profound commitment to freedom of speech but there is no freedom to cry ‘fire’ in a crowded theatre and there is no freedom to stir up hate, religious and racial hatred, according to the laws of the land,”

And as I said before, let’s apply the same standards to what’s written in Old Testament Bible and Qur’an about non-believers, and that’s nothing but hatred. But pointing that out is considered “hatred”. Nice twisting of facts.

BTW, do you think this stirs up hatred or not?
creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com...

This is in UK.
Posted by millard-fillmore, on August 14th, 2009 at 1:52 am UTC

Source: www.onpointradio.org...
=========================================
Now lets visit your second image:

the sign says;
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
freedom can go to hell!

I am afraid again either you have been fooled or you are deliberately lying. This image was taken on October 17,2009 during a protest demonstration against Geert Wilders visit in UK.

Outcry: Muslims carrying banners declaring ‘Islam will dominate
the world’ protest against the visit of Mr Wilders to the UK

Source: Geert Wilders arrives in UK and explains his ‘problems with Islam’ (October 17, 2009 5:31 pm admin2 World News, General)

This particular image is also posted here and again if you left click and select properties it shows:
[/1.bp.blogspot.com/_pS7sKjlzwFg/Svtoj8eEznI/AAAAAAAAEcg/cV3aZMd5k6U/s400/Muslims+carrying+banners+declaring+%27Islam+will+dominate+the+world%27 +protest+at+the+visit+of+Mr+Wilders+to+the+UK.jpg]
===========================================
Now let's visit your third and last picture.

Again I am afraid to say you have been fooled or you are deliberately lying.

This particular image is posted in a blog on Friday, August 11, 2006 here

And again this particular image was posted on Monday, August 11th, 2008 here.

So the logical conclusion states that all there images you have provided stating they are from

is FALSE & HOAX (intentionally or by mistake) unless you have a Time Machine or some mysterious dejavu powers.

Have a nice day!

End.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is awful...the devils work. Why do people do this? If you want to support your religion, find a peaceful way of doing it. Tell people the benefits, not go to hell. I actually don't know what that protest was about.....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Still a very effective thread at whipping up a bit more Muslim hate on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OMG
I just noticed.

SAME HANDWRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Nice statement. I like you!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I wonder why we don't kick Muslims out of Europe. Yes sir, we don't like you, we don't want you here, we have every right to do so.

Is the above racist? why is it? should I like everything and everyone?

I wonder why we don't kick Jews/Africans/Asians out of Europe. Yes sir, we don't like you, we don't want you here, we have every right to do so.

Is the above racist?

CT

[edit on 4/2/2010 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You can Thank your Goverments Immigration Laws for that . What ever Happened to the Motto .......Britian For the British ! .....?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

regardless to the OP putting down the wrong date.. this happens frequently in the U.K., in cities across all of the countries. `i dont think it was posted to stir religious hate, it's just here to show what actually is happening across our isles.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Why exactly is this in the Hoax forum?

The Snopes page claims that the pictures are real, and the exif information reveals that only one of the pictures has its date misrepresented by more than a couple weeks.

Whether or not one agrees with the premise of the OP, the images are a genuine representation of anti-Western protests by Islamic extremists.

I don't care about the politics of this; frankly I don't have a problem with anyone holding a sign that says anything, as long as they don't actually blow anyone up. I just want to know why it's been labeled a hoax, when, at worst, it contains a factual error that does not affect the relevance or veracity of the thread's core content.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Why exactly is this in the Hoax forum?

The Parallelogram, that's an extremely good question -I posted the Snopes link on the previous page and would also like to know why this thread has been placed in the hoax forum.

Muslim Demonstration

Claim: Photographs show placard bearing muslim protesters in London.

Link

I'd also like to know why not a single one of these religious psychopaths were arrested.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Whites are the new blacks it seems.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
why does it have to be about race or rreligon? why can't it be the fact of who the person is not what color their skin is or what beleifs they have who cares as long as they aren't forcing them on us or trying to blow us up or hurt our country let them live where they want believe what they want and judge them as a person. i was in the military and i have a few freinds that are muslim and they are honestly no diffrent than you or me so just let them be people and live their lives

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join