It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who and What are We to believe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
We are sick, tried, but we are still standing. We may be broke but we are not broken. We are desperately clinging to the fringes of what was once an empire. We are on a journey somewhere between apathy and inspiration. The Presidential election is just five short months away and we are once again faced with what has become frivolous information to many. Even our own government continues to bury its head in their own political babblings. In one breath they tell us that terrorist are on American soil, while in the next breath telling us that they would continue to live their life as they normally would. We might question the price of gas, or why milk is going to four dollars a gallon. But, we fail to stand up and demand how the government can do such acts as identify the four individuals who murdered Nick Berg, while they were hidden behind mask, on a jerky recording that including barely audible chanting, that later includes American voices distinctively heard near the end. Are we to believe the latest terror announcement, or are there hidden agendas behind it? Is this the last cry from the boy who has supposedly seen the wolf, or is it some grand scheme to scare us into believing that there continues to be a purpose for our soldiers being in Iraq?

I for one believe that if the government in fact knows that terrorist are truly in our country it is time to pull out, come home, and defend our own homeland. Let those who do not appreciate our efforts defend themselves!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
dont worry just get ready to take out a terrorist

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The whole thing could be over real fast, with a few tac. nuke strikes, but once again we will wait until they drop a dirty bomb or a bio weapon here at home. I think the learning curve has just become to steep for the average American and it will have to get a lot worse before we get serious about defending ourselves, as well admit the truth that is a struggle for survial and the direction of humankind in the future.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thimp
Are we to believe the latest terror announcement, or are there hidden agendas behind it?
Here is my opinion. I think that the media and the Government is conditioning the populace, those who aren't discerning in psy-ops, to accept that there will be a terror attack in the United States.

Once people are very conditioned about a major terror attack happening in the United States this summer, then people will say, "hey, at least the Government warned us this time."

They are even providing you with pictures of the people who are planning the terror attack. Ask yourself, if a major terror attack is happening, why are they telling us? How come they just don't keep it quiet like they did with 9/11? It is psy-op preparation for what is going to happen. Be prepared.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........that's the ticket. Buy a gun. Nuke a few arabs......

Simplistic solutions from simple people I think may not be the answer.

But with credit to you: You're asking questions. More of us might do the same of our "leaders" and when they start spouting the BS let them know we know it's BS. The time for being "nice", proper, and mannerly has to come to an end and be over if we want to effect change. We have been compliant sheep for too long.

I care not - Demo.;Repub.; Liberal; Conservative - they all are to blame and
need to be taken to task.

Folks call me a liberal; but I'm paying the same $2.59 per gallon for gas as is my conservative counterpart. The kids of the Demo. down the block pays $4 bucks for milk just like the folks who wear the red tie and dress's whose wives are all blonds..........

We best stop the name calling and join up to bang some of the heads of the prancing blowhards who call themselves "our leaders".

top topics

join