It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination that make desolate.....the answer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I was listening to prophecy club, something I do from time to time, and the main guy/owner, Stan is his name I believe, was quoting someone who basically pegged things at around 2040. I'll see if I can find the link and send it to you U2U.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

It's how it's written in my native language (Norwegian). However, in English you'd have to rephrace it a little in order to make the sounds sound right. Yeshuah ha Meshiach or something would fit the deal. My reason for writing his name in Hebrew is that in Latin, "Jesus" equals 616, the original Number of the Beast, where the Beast is the Roman Empire and their Name of our god is "Jesus", hence "Jesus" is the Name of the Beast John speeks about. "Jesus" is also the chosen name of the Roman Papal canon, the pope is the False Prophet.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

And you even break the Terms of Use in bringing in known hoax bogus "science" which has been denounced here several times. Allah isnot and never was a moon god. And the moon associated with Islam only shows what idiots one have to fight with. The crescent moon is courtecy of the Turks, not Islam. And the Turks wern't even Islamic originally. That's a proven fact. Both Allah and Eloah are possible ways of writing an ancient name of whether Hebrew nor Arabic meaning Forces. He is the God of Abraham. In Arabic, the Hebrew Eloh/Eloah (singular) or Elohim (plural intensive) is identical to Allah. It's linguistic, scientific and the only true interpretation of ther word Allah. That you don't want to adhere to public science and instead have to boast what you "know" of bogus Kreuderwelsch from known anti-Islamistic non-scientific minded fundamentalists. Just check how many other Arabic words of common descent as Hebrew shifts the E's for A's etc. Just like the Norse god Odin becomed Wedin in Old English. When names and words move accross borders, things happen.

[edit on 23/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
"Jesus" is the Name of the Beast

Interesting; since a government translating scripture for the purposes of control would do just that. I have also noticed the effective/applicable difference. I pronounce it like you said.

I believe the abomination making desolate was a, "last day" thing, more so than it was a, "that day" thing. It says the great city Babylon was destroyed in, '1 hour"; which I now perceive to be about 1 presidency..

I have heard of an asteroid in 2029, and we all have heard of the 2012 thing. With all the different calculations it's imposable, "for me" to determine when the absolute end would be, and when the, "cut short" period would be.

Personally, because of the great speed at which the proverbial frog is boiling now, I am banking on the 2012 thing, praying that that is the, "time cut short"..

Edit to add: 20 is a, "funny" number in math, according to pyramid formulas. Consider it the slant from the outer face to the apex. I really can't think about a better way to say it than that right now.

In biblical numerology 40 is the number for purification; making me relate to OP. I pray and believe this, "nice God" through the name of this great king Yeshuah the messiah, might intervene somehow in 2012.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Write Jesus in Hebrew letters and assign the given numerical values like this:

J = Jod = 10
e = niqqud = 0
s = sjin = 300
u = vav = 6
s = shin = 300

10+300+6+300=616

In the oldest Revelation MSs 616 is written instead of 666. Whatever reason they had for changing 616 into 666 is left for speculation, but this might verywell be the reason why the Church decided they should change it, and become subject to the curse at the very end of the same Manuscript.

[edit on 23/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

The al-Aqsa Mosque was originally a small prayer house built by the Rashidun caliph Umar, but was rebuilt and expanded by the Ummayad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid in 705 CE.

The only problem with that is that the Mosque is located in the outer court...
...not over the 'threshing floor' where the Holy of Holies was located.

Theoretically the temple could be rebuilt without interferring with the Mosque.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Indeed. The rock which to many seems to fit the proportions of the Ark of the Covenant is infact the rock uppon which Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son Isaac. Not a very holy place, and a place given to the Gentiles, or the children Ishmael in other words.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Interesting; That adds up to the, "cursed" number 13. I also have a funny answer for the 666 number:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though I am looking for another 6. The 6th eye/candlestick of the Lamb, which I have learned is the one He uses to impart Mercy; because I know, in myself, the former is my illegal president.

I have a thing for candles; and the God of candles, this legendary king; and the whole kingdom of love ..

Sorry OP. Not trying to go off topic. I liked the math actually. It relates to math that I see as confirming your point. However, I see that time being the time where, "there will be no flesh left alive" without His intervention..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You seem to mix some modern day lore, basically from Christian sources and also Kabalah. Do some search within Kabalah and the Tree of Life (with the ten sephiroth and the 22 letters of the Hebrew alef Bet together with the 22 chromosomes of our body. Search up the Temple of Life (Courtesy of Amun) in Saqqara Egypt and compare it all. It's fascinating. Did God create Adam in Egypt some 6000 years ago?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

You seem to mix some modern day lore, basically from Christian sources and also Kabalah. Do some search within Kabalah and the Tree of Life (with the ten sephiroth and the 22 letters of the Hebrew alef Bet together with the 22 chromosomes of our body. Search up the Temple of Life (Courtesy of Amun) in Saqqara Egypt and compare it all. It's fascinating. Did God create Adam in Egypt some 6000 years ago?

That's a lot of study! I will examine it.. ThanX.

At the risk of proclaiming that I know something, all I can say about the lore is that I have had inter-reaction with beings that are better than me, and they are worthy of my love, and forever more than this even..

Christ Himself held my hands and they died up to my elbows, while He/God looked me in the face. He was, "nice" to let me know He's real. I know that He forced me to live , because no mortal could withstand His presence.. I have seen a few very real candles too.

I have seen the city, and have been to hell.

I would take a lie detector test on that, providing we prove the detector is working before-hand.. Sorry OP.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Your body is a temple and the holy of holies is your mind.

You will see the abomination of desolation in your mind. He has not yet been set up.

The old temple is a map of your body temple. Look at it and compare it to your whole being.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Your body is a temple and the holy of holies is your mind.

You will see the abomination of desolation in your mind. He has not yet been set up.

The old temple is a map of your body temple. Look at it and compare it to your whole being.

The old temple was an 'exploded diagram' of Jesus...
...and prophetic of what would happen when He dwelt among us.

All those who 'in Christ' are now 'His body'.

The 'Abomination of Desolation' is therefore any power/person that is 'anti-Christ' and 'anti' His body.

Prophecy is 'fulfilled' whenever this truth is supressed...
...and will be 'filled full' when this happens globally at the end-time.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Indeed, as with the Egyptians and the Greeks and the Romans etc. Sacred Geometry was applied to building, even whole cities and lands, to make them emulate the geometry of life, and humans/gods. The Temple was made to proportions fitting the human anathomy through the language of mathmatics....

Check out the Temple of Man/Life courtesy of Amun in Karnak
www.planetware.com...
www.philae.nu...

It's made to the proportions of man, including the Fibonacci series, and even Michelangelo's "head-count", and thousands of years before anyone in Europe figured out these thing during the rise of Hermetesism or Alchemy -- Al-Khemet (from Egypt - from the Black Land of Kam), the Kabalistic tree of life and many other things. Quite amazing. Sorry for the poor picture quality, I'm waiting for a couple of books with better plans. Amazing nontheless....

I suggest that anyone interrested in alchemy, sacred geometry and Egypt should see the TV special called "Magical Egypt" in eight parts. Send me a U2U if you want more info on it, and I'll see what I can dig up.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join