It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination that make desolate.....the answer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

www.biblegateway.com...

How many years has this been misunderstood, and mis predicted as the antichrist walking into the "third temple"......yet the answers have always been right in front of all.

Solomans temple was destroyed in 586 bc.

According to the Hebrew Bible, the First Temple was built by King Solomon (reigned c 970-c 930 BCE).[1] It was the center of ancient Judaism according to Hebrew scripture.[2] As the sole place of Jewish sacrifice, the Temple replaced the local sanctuaries and crude altars in the hills.[3] This First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE when they sacked the city.

www.biblegateway.com...

From that point in time add 1290 years.....the answer is 704 AD.....

The al-Aqsa Mosque was originally a small prayer house built by the Rashidun caliph Umar, but was rebuilt and expanded by the Ummayad caliph Abd al-Malik and finished by his son al-Walid in 705 CE.

en.wikipedia.org...

These dates in time are just too close to be insignificant. Easily could be misunderstood by man under the infuence of satans lies as diffentent dates, but close enough that some one studying closely could see them as the same date within just a few days or months............

The vile al-Aqsa mosque is erected over the "Holy of Holies" of solomans temple. allah and mohamed have been standing there declaring themselves as god for centuries.

The next verse in Daniel "12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. "

So 704 AD plus 1335 is and end result of 2039.....

Mark 13:20....

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

So the clock ticks away between NOW and 2039 waiting for Jesus to cut short those days.............

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The angel named Gabriel was commanded to explain these things to Daniel. What is interesting is that an angel also named Gabriel was said to have revealed the Koran to Mohammed the Meccan.

Will the real Gabriel please stand up?

There are only two angels in the Bible that were allowed to be named. One is called Gabriel and the other is called Michael.

How does one make sure an angel is not an imposter?

I remember hearing Mohammed thought the angel was a demon at first. I did not know what made him change his mind. I think it was his wife.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Actually you are quite a few years off.. The foundation stone was laid around 688ad... Fast forward 1290 years take us to 1978 where Israel invaded Lebanon from which the peace accord with Egypt was made as a result.. From that time there has indeed been a wing of abominations with ensuing conflict and strife.. "Blessed is he who waits untill the 1335th day".. Which from 1978 takes us directly to 2013 for the jew (Rosh HaShannah), but will be 2012 still for everyone else.... 2012 pops up an awfull lot doesnt it???

[edit on 093131p://f53Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

technically you'd think that an angel would talk of the unity of man and the other team of its division into little bits. division leads to most of the bad things in our world so the evils don't want none of that unity stuff.

it is odd that the current powers that be what wears the pointy hat says that anyone who talks unity is THE bad guy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

The vile al-Aqsa mosque is erected over the "Holy of Holies" of solomans temple. allah and mohamed have been standing there declaring themselves as god for centuries.

Perhaps you should do a little more research on the "Holy of Holies"[sic] to find out what sort of vile occurances have taken place there. Perhaps you should find out a little more about Soloman [sic] and his demons.

I would advise you to stop spreading slanderous propaganda about a religion you know nothing about.

I personally think all religions are evil, but my complaint is how you singled out a particular one and used aggitating words to try to spread hatred for certain people.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Forgive my naive approach but doesn't the original text say "days"? How did we get from days to years? Are we allowed to interpret every bit the way it suits us?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Perhaps you should find out a little more about Soloman [sic] and his demons.

Please show me where in the bible it says Solomon used demons to build God's temple......

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maegnas
Forgive my naive approach but doesn't the original text say "days"? How did we get from days to years? Are we allowed to interpret every bit the way it suits us?

This "may" help....

www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Actually you are quite a few years off.. The foundation stone was laid around 688ad... Fast forward 1290 years take us to 1978 where Israel invaded Lebanon from which the peace accord with Egypt was made as a result.. From that time there has indeed been a wing of abominations with ensuing conflict and strife.. "Blessed is he who waits untill the 1335th day".. Which from 1978 takes us directly to 2013 for the jew (Rosh HaShannah), but will be 2012 still for everyone else.... 2012 pops up an awfull lot doesnt it???

[edit on 093131p://f53Saturday by Selahobed]

But what does all that have to do with the "abomination that make desolate"? It does not. Islam is an abomination to God becuase it denies the Jesus was the son of God and died, resurrected, and went to heaven.

Erecting a vile place of satan worship (allah) fulfils the prophesy of the abomination.....billions are mislead to a false god (allah).....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In 168 B.C. Antiochus Epiphanes desolated the Temple with the sacrifice of a pig upon the altar of God. An Image of Zeus was also erected and the people were forced at the edge of the sword to eat the pig and worship the image, or die.

In 70 AD, the Romans desolated the temple with the erection of their military standards in the temple and it's destruction. The person who did this was a Roman general who later became Ceaser. "Standing in the Holy place", he invaded and desloated the Temple.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

A lot actually; calculations can also be made from when the mosque was completed that would take us to 1967 when the temple mount was captured by israel.. By these two calculations we can see who the "people of the prince to come" will come from.. Its a midrash or type of. foretelling in a multi dimensional way by re-enactments on the ground and through scripture how the main event will happen, and the people invoved..
The sacking of the temple in 70ad showed us the people from which the future abomination would come from; the roman empire.. However the roman empire had two legs; the eastern and western leg... The capping of mount Moriah by the al asqa mosque acts as a pointer, further narrowing down to the eastern leg of the unholy roman empire from which the abomination shall come from.... Surrounding the very rock from where Abraham was given the promise, is a blasphemous and evil statement inscribed into the very dome above that very spot that "G-d has no son"... This is of course evil.. And points to that leg from where the main event shall come from.. I believe that it is a part of the abomination and points to the real thing, but equally, even as a jew myself, i think that a newly buit temple would also be an abomination because Yeshua showed us that the real temple is the body that is indwelt by the Holy Spirit made possible through the Son..
I suggest you do more research...

[edit on 113131p://f22Saturday by Selahobed]

[edit on 113131p://f24Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

You could easilly make the prophecy of Daniel fit all three Abrahamic religions aswell as both Roman empires, including Nazi Germany as the tip of the western leg and USSR at the tip of the Eastern leg. Besides, when counting years from BC beyond AD, you have to add a year, since year one occurs twise. From the beginning of 1 BC to the end of 1 AD (there is no year 0) there are two years. The 70 weeks fit nicely with the creation of UN and modern Israel. The 1290/1335 prophecy may fit with Several Jewish wars and also the foundation of Islam and the building of the Mosq at Mt. Moria, and it may fit with the Crusades and many other important world events. However, the number could have been any given number, for you'd allways be able to find something to fit your own beliefs.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Numbers dont lie.. People do.... It never ceases to amaze me when when people seem to denounce prophecy via self fulfillment which was also foretold lol... Try self fulfilling a whole countries birth... But i guess in time we will all see.....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

And all of the powers and religions I mentioned were all heavilly working out prophecy by will. Some clergyman would come to the pope and say something along the lines of: Hey I looked into Daniel and I see there is a great war coming up. And the pope would say something like: Well, I guess it's time then. Call in the Templars....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

Will the real Gabriel please stand up?

What if Gabriel used A.T.S.; and is one of the two witnesses? One of the witnesses being, "Moses", showing the way to the promised land, which is a, "House" built without hands. Would we miss it?

How does one make sure an angel is not an imposter?

Would it not be demonstrated through his work and demeanor? However, with the wisdom of God being foolishness to the world, the common man would not, "get it".

Think about what I'm saying, these angels being 2 of the sevin, "spirits of God", could walk on Earth in front of every-one, in their, "true being", and force a change; just by letting themselves be seen.

Though they are no doubt here, that's not going to happen. I believe the description of the movement of the two witnesses is more spiritual than physical..

I remember hearing Mohammed thought the angel was a demon at first. I did not know what made him change his mind. I think it was his wife.

Interesting; I experienced similar with the beast with the face of a man. That's the 2nd to smallest of the 4 beasts in Heaven. No seriously.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Ok, Daniel was written during the captivity of Israel in babylon. That is the reference point of the destruction of the temple. I contend all rebuilds after that were false......not approved of God.

So "taking away the daily" began with the destruction in 586BC. In fact the word "sacfifice" was added to the original text by scribes later.

The abomination that make desolate standing in the holy place would make sense from 586BC. Looking forward and understanding the evil that is islam.......the 12th mahdi, etc, etc, etc....allah the moon god and mohamed the false prophet.....hence islam being an abomination that..... desolates mankind.......that "cons" billions into worshipping satan (allah)...

Of all the mathmatical "itterations" over centuries, this is the simplest and most straight forward.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
Think about what I'm saying, these angels being 2 of the sevin, "spirits of God", could walk on Earth in front of every-one, in their, "true being", and force a change; just by letting themselves be seen.

Though they are no doubt here, that's not going to happen. I believe the description is more spiritual than physical..

When God meets with man, he always come in twine. I'll keep my Heaven and Earth as my two witnesses, and only one Victor, but being the son of the Christ, they are two, able to being inanimate for three and a half days. Probably being under heavy narcosis, in order to change him from being blind and lame etc. Apparently he will need eyes which emit light, have limbs made out of metal and have an artificial voice likened to sword fighting. I believe he is a replicant made out of man's ingenuety to please his father, who is Jesjuah ha Mesjiach. May God's love rest in his mind....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
that "cons" billions into worshipping satan (allah)...

You accuse people of satanism, and still you fail to recognise that what you just attemted at doing is indide the greatest sacriledge. Calling God (Eloh and Allah is identical words) Satan is not very wise if you attemt at understanding him. Shame on you, buddy!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

You accuse people of satanism, and still you fail to recognise that what you just attemted at doing is indide the greatest sacriledge. Calling God (Eloh and Allah is identical words) Satan is not very wise if you attemt at understanding him. Shame on you, buddy!

Actually you are completely wrong.....

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre- Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre- Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Jesjuah ha Mesjiach.

What a wonderful name!! is that how it is correctly spelled? I would like to know; it means a lot..

OP; I believe the Abomination that they are talking about has recently been, "set into place" by TPTB; and that all you have to do is google, "Obama anti-Christ" and you will get info from a lot of sources that appear to have some interesting and verifiable info.

Not saying everyones calculations are without merit. There are a, "fullness" of things occurring; applying in a fullness of ways. Differing opinions are not necessarily conflicting.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by noconsequence]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join