It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the President be denied access to UFO documents?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm hearing all these rumors regarding disclosure, and a theme that keeps reappearing is that Obama is pushing for disclosure, but is actually denied access to the documents regarding UFO's and ET's.

My question is: How is it possible the he COULD be denied access? I mean, he's the President, if he requests access to documents, as the commander in chief he has the right to receive these documents. And if he doesn't, he is legally able to arrest and prosecute these people (i.e. Majestic 12) for insubordination and failure to obey a direct order. From what I have heard, there is a lot going on outside the legal system, but he still has legal authority over these people.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
simply put a need to know basis. If the president dosent need to know then he dosent need to know as one cia operative put it a president is a president for 4 years but the CIA goes on forever.....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
He doesn't have the need to know. He may be told something, but definately not everything. As dumb as it sounds, it's true.

[edit on 23/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
He doesn't have the need to know. He may be told something, but definately not everything. As dumb as it sounds, it's true.

Really? But couldn't he order them to give the information?

Who determines need to know?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It would be ignorant to assume that the President of the US is the most powerful man in the country. He might seem like the guy at the top but in reality he'd be nowhere near the top. It's really elaborate how the world secretly works, I bet.

But that's why most of the posters are here to find out how the world really operates and most of the users find a piece of the puzzle daily. Let's just hope the puzzle is worth it in the end, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

How can he order someone ("them") to give him information when:
a) "them" doesn't officialy exist
b) "them" are in charge of the secret black projects
c) "them" are the ones who control everything behind the scenes
d) "them" use the information and technology for their own gain and agenda
e) some of "them" are part of secret cults
f) some of "them" are fighting with each other
g) some of "them" are extraterrestrials
h) everything is connected like a vast network and if it was exposed, it would cause a chain reaction - the situation being complicated.
i) the president maybe doesn't even know anything in the first place to ask questions

So, unless "they" think of the president being somehow useful to them or having the need to know, there isn't much he can do. Wrong? Yes. Will it ever change? Probably, it's just a matter of when.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

True, right. And if he tried to get someone else to help him, they'd think he was crazy because "they" dont actually exist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think this goes without saying but the President is NOT the most powerful person - only the most powerful public person.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The truth and knowledge and ACCESS to the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject was effectively cut off in the days of president Eisenhower. There was an overthrow of the government's access to this secret, and all the technology and secrets have been totally PRIVATIZED since then...

The government as you think of it and see it has no way of getting to this information, if they make an inquiry they are simply told "There are no UFO secrets". The president is lied to.

Apparently the President himself cannot even get access to the formula for Coca-Cola because it is PRIVATE. So its pretty much the same deal with the UFO technology...

OP, just know that within the government there exists a totally rogue "government" or a group or groups of people that control it all, and the normal government of everyday life has no way of getting to it.

President Obama is not totally powerless though I don't believe. If he even sniffs that there are these rogue factions in control of some potentially earth-shaking technology and secrets, it should be his personal and political quest to uncover and expose those groups and get the technologies released...

Unless of course he is one of these few selected presidents in history who has already been let in on SOME of the truth, only because his psychological profile indicates that he can and will keep a secret.

This makes the "Secret Keepers" job of hiding everything a little bit easier i'll bet.
But I don't think Obama has been let in on anything, all we can do is hope and pray that he has caught a whiff of the secret, illegal and totally out of control rogue elements within the government and will do his own job to the letter and uphold his oath to work for the best interests of USA and the people of EARTH no matter what the cost... even if it means there could be attempts on his life. Just look at JFK.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just like how the Queen can get all the dirt from the Secret Service. Puppet figure head. Any president that snoops behind the closed doors is looked at as a pain in the ass by the alphabet organizations. Figure heads who know too much are a liability.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Past presidents like Carter and Clinton where supposedly "Denied". I would say the main reason is to help condition people to believe that a benevolent authority institutionalized within the government was protecting the country and that the elected didn't have sufficient security clearance to be trusted. The idea of a benevolent protecting above and beyond the constitution is run by us over and over and over and over again in movies and tv. You see it in the form of police or federal agents protecting us from harm by violating human rights for our own good. We are constantly being indoctrinated with "They are doing it for our own good. Don't worry, your safe."

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That is the problem. If the president were to tell them to put all of the info out so the world may see it, then all the little things you and I don`t know about the CIA would come to light. And believe me, they don`t want anyone to know about them. If it WERE known, they would be put out to pasture real fast, more like put behind bars. THAT is why the president is way down on the list of those who need to know. Where do you think most of the missing tax and bail out money goes?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I'm hearing all these rumors regarding disclosure, and a theme that keeps reappearing is that Obama is pushing for disclosure, but is actually denied access to the documents regarding UFO's and ET's.

My question is: How is it possible the he COULD be denied access? I mean, he's the President, if he requests access to documents, as the commander in chief he has the right to receive these documents. And if he doesn't, he is legally able to arrest and prosecute these people (i.e. Majestic 12) for insubordination and failure to obey a direct order. From what I have heard, there is a lot going on outside the legal system, but he still has legal authority over these people.

That is assuming any of those claims is true, such as a group like Majestic 12 existing or there being anything to Disclose, or if contact is anything like the unimaginative (and to be frank, I think unrealistic) fantasies that are influenced by equally unimaginative science-fiction.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The President is a puppet- we all know that. Even if he could order the release of the aforementioned UFO-related documents he would only receive what intel the government sector possesses and that could be anything from a few indistinct photographs to a handful of encounter stories that were reported. From what I understand, the advanced tech that may or may not be in human hands has been filtered into the private sector a long time ago. Certain corporations seem to be the ones that have acquired this material and in order for this to be released would require a lengthy court process and investigation which the US Gov seems to be very unwilling to carry out. But then again I could be wrong and there are people here who are better at explaining this than myself as I only know what I have read, seen, or heard from others.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

The President is only the leader of the Executive Branch. There are 2 other equal and separate branches of government -- The Legislative Branch and the Judicial Branch. The President has no jurisdiction over those other two branches (i.e., he can't tell a senator what to do, nor can he tell a federal judge what to do.)

Having said that, I don't necessarily believe that the President ever was denied access to UFO documents.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You really can't know who is at the top. You would have seen the eye on top of the pyramid in the dollar bill right, the answer as to who it represents is a puzzle, according to some it is the anunnaki, according to some others, it is the being that's in opposition to Spirituality and God, etc., Hopefully it be unveiled before long.
Presidents are only actors, and hence the term acting President.
Some Presidents were mavericks & peace-loving & hence were done away with - J.F. Kennedy.

According some researchers, Obama faces the same dangers as Kennedy. We never know. And we also don't know if Obama is really 'their guy' (as some say with religious zeal) or 'our guy' or perhaps a double agent trying to help defeat TPTB.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by chnswam]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why? Because according to people who have worked on 'black projects' there are some 15 levels of clearance ABOVE the President. He is small fry in the scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufocasebook.com...

These are not unimaginative fantasies from science fiction. These cases are more than well documented. Sigh....... But I know you'll have a nice little compartmentalized skeptical answer to debunk or discredit it or the semantics of my words.
Have you ever seen an atom? No lots of good reasons to believe they exist? Yep Unimaginative fantasy though right?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Not to mention alot of MJ-12 documents were released, so there is no "if", period.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Yeah but remember "some " of the MJ-12 documents may have been forged so of course "all" of them are questionable now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join