It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cobwebs on your face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Its ectoplasm. A residue that an earthbound spirit leaves behind, similiar to the trail a slug will leave. Only its multidimensional, so where as you will feel it, you cant see it nor grasp it. Its nothing to be concerned about. Earthbound spirits are around us all the time. In any given year, you can bet that over 50 earthbound spirits have passed through your home, everybody's home. Earthbound spirits are not bound by physical limitations.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
That worm video is a fake! It is a con used in Asian countries to scam people of money.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Thats a traditional Malay treatment using an earth roach. The guy doesn't have worms in his face. The stuff being rubbed on his face is actually juice from a roaches stomach. The eggs react with the air and the worms come to life. Hocus Pocus mumbo jumbo, no better than the psychic surgery.

Yep.

You can see him breaking apart the roach's abdomen on his face. Clearly see the shell bits breaking, as he mushes the larvae against his face.

Pretty fricking disgusting. Why would anyone submit to that, or do people usually not know that a creepy Asian man is rubbing cockroach guts and larvae on their faces?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Its ectoplasm. A residue that an earthbound spirit leaves behind, similiar to the trail a slug will leave. Only its multidimensional, so where as you will feel it, you cant see it nor grasp it. Its nothing to be concerned about. Earthbound spirits are around us all the time. In any given year, you can bet that over 50 earthbound spirits have passed through your home, everybody's home. Earthbound spirits are not bound by physical limitations.

Thanks xynephadyn, I have been looking for information on this for a long time. It is good to see people who have some data on it as opposed to commenting on the 'worm video'. If anybody else has more information, I'd be grateful to read it as I have been having this for a number of years and I know for certain that it isn't a hair, cobweb, lower back injury, etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join