It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hitler Deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Please be advised: this thread may piss you off. If it does, you probably wont get it.

When you take a look at Genghis Khan, you say to yourself: "That man was a powerful leader who brought his country together and took over vast regions of the world. He united his people either through fear and/or power but regardless he helped his country succeed in becoming a super army at the time."

Now, lets ignore the fact that he had 12 wives and would chop off the heads of the wives who disobeyed him.

Now, when we talk about hitler, this is the common ideology that follows:
"Hitler was a diabolical madman who killed millions of jews."

What this thread is about is not to make Hitler look like a hero or a savior, but simply to remove the pre-conceived notions we have about the not so distant past. Hitler was crazy, sure, but so was/is any powerful political figure. Thats the way history works. Its important to know our history and not dismiss or avoid certain facts because we feel that person is crazy.

People compare George W. Bush to Hitler all the time. Not that i like either of the two, but hitler had over 90% of his country united and fighting. The hitler youth was voluntary and 70% of the army had their children enlisted as well. George W. Bush has a 30% apporval rating. So, theoritically speaking, Hitler was actually a better political figure when posed against George Bush.

What this thread is going to do is de-mystify the common misconceptions we have about Hitler and Nazi germany and look at the political strategies that Hitler utilized to gain control. Again, i do not condone any KKK/Nazi racist behavior, I simply think that its important to understand the political strategies used by the Nazi party.

Most history books simply say Hitler marched on and killed his rivals and took over the country's parliment. Well, theoritically yes. The parliment has troops stationed everywhere, roughly a few hundred. Hitler marched into the parliment building with thousands of followers. Many armed. Germany did not have a 2nd amendment(which is partly why rounding up jews was so easy for them, remember that when hearing about current events) so these people went out of their way knowing they might die to fight for hitler's cause. They marched in, a few shots where fired but the majority of the standing army fled because they where overrun. Hitler did not go through the political process, yes, but he certainly did not take over and entire country with a maniacal ragtag underground skinhead club. he had the country at his fingertips.

As mentioned, Hitlers approval ratings where through the roof. Germany doesn't like to admit it, but they believed his propaganda.

I asked a friend of mine this question:
"Hitler and Stalin are running down a field. You have a rifle with one bullet in it, who do you shoot?"
He answered Hitler. Why? Because Hitler killed millions of jews.
The important thing here is that Hitler is blamed for killing jews. What hitler did is nothing new though. This kind of stuff was going on ALL the time throughout history. And, the sad truth is, Hitler himself did not kill a jew. Ghangis Khan would go into battle with a sword and slay innocent civilians.
What im getting at here is that the gas chambers did not kill the Jews, the Germans killed the Jews.
Politics is simply taking what people want to hear, and letting them hear it. The Germans never liked the Jews in the first place, but blaming them for the losses in WW1 was a nice spark for Hitler to rally his country. Did you know that during that time the United States had a Nazi party also? We all know how much the South hated Black people. Eugenics? Also very common throughout history. Everyone has seen the movie 300, right? Well, the Spartan army participated in Eugenics and they also had a very powerful army.
So:
The Bad:
Millions died, terrible war ensued, Eugenics basically the common # you see throughout history when wars are fought.

The Good:
A unified c

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hitler was an awesome man til Gobells drove him crazy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The Good:
Some of the strongest militaries in the world created.
The biggest sea fleet ever to attack(Operation D-Day)
Some of our most powerful technical achievements created during WW2.

So as diabolically mad and insane as hitler was, he was just as bad as every other dictator there ever was. Women might not understand this but men want 3 things in life:
1) Sex
2) Death destruction violence etc.
and
3) To be the baddest fish in the sea

So, lets face it, theres a good and an evil to every thing. There is no black and white, only shades of grey. Hitler was a political genius.

See, what happens when Ron Paul goes up on stage? Everyone whose got a brain says "hey that make ssense". Everybody else, well they just laugh.

Dont worry so much about the government and Elections because in the end some --- is going to stir up some racial propaganda. They are going to set up a false flag attack on their own soil, and then set off to a quest for world domination.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EraofAnarchy
Hitler was an awesome man til Gobells drove him crazy.

I have to agree, in a way. I think exactly the same thing really. One man united an entire country to kill a group of people (well, several to be fair) and conquer half of EU! That is impressive really when you look past alot of the stuff around it. I mean, the medical, technical and military advances alone that came out of the Reich are just amazing and stuff that is still used today. Alot of the stuff today is built off of nazi research. That was probably the single most interesting thing about WWII I came across while researching.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The scientific tech is the reason I can see wht the Reich is not so bad.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Genghis Khan hold the unenviable title of the most deaths on his hands (Thought to be well in excess of 50,000,000).

The reasons why Hitler is held up more than Stalin is due to the fact that many of the western nations were at war with Nazi Germany (Hitler) and not against Russia (Stalin). Many peple lost family members and it was Hitler who was the personification of the evil in their eyes, as a consequence.

Most outside of the Kremlin were not aware of the true nature of what was happening behind the Iron Curtain until The Wall came down.

They were both evil leaders who gained their seat in power due to the times they were in. Hitler in responce to the economic collapse and Stalin because it was seen the Russia need a strong leader to follow on from Lenin.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just saw a documentary about Hitler the other day on the Discovery Channel and it had first hand color video commentary and I'm pretty sure Obama took Hitlers exact words and used it to his own advantage. Germany was in a recession and Hitler said all he wanted was to bring CHANGE to his country so that no German would have to starve or worry about how to provide food for his family. Change.....Yes We Can.......

Dictators....Genocide....World Domination.....

All I have to say is hook.....line.....and sinker......

Now which are you people,
The fish they are going to catch or the little worm on the really big hook

Howling At The Moon,
Chaotic Wolf

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sorry to speak off topic and out of turn, but where would I find any stuff about WWII on here? I looked through most of the forum but havent found much. I love military secrets and the like!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Genghis Khan was a ruthless dictator that killed a lot of people and built an empire out of single tribe. He should not be respected, but he is part of history.
However comparing him to Hitler, ruthless dictator that killed a lot of people and got his industrial modern country divided into two is not correct. Hitler is also a part of history. Just like Stalin.
I see no deception.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Now, when we talk about hitler, this is the common ideology that follows:
"Hitler was a diabolical madman who killed millions of jews."

After reading your post I'll focus right at the beginning.

I'd say by his actions he helped create the situation that lead to and caused the deaths of millions beyond just the JEW. But so did Mao in China, Stalin behind the Iron Curtain etc. I don't think he was "evil" I think he was a sick man who at first the Germans [ Who were looking for a scape goat ] looked up to for guidance out of their humiliating defeat in the first world war and the crippling war debt that followed.

In the beginning he did a lot of good for Germany. [It's a perspective thing folks] in their eyes. Remember he came to power by over throwing TPTB and he knew very well that if he lost popular support he would be out on his rear as well. This started in motion his attempt at total control of Germany. Blaming the JEW well that was very common for the period throughout Europe.

Research the History of banking and Jews for a wide array of perspectives.. Some based on facts and others on pure Stereotyping. [which was ramped during the 20s and 30s]

In the end I feel Hitler was just a simple minded paranoid human being that power corrupted and the result was millions of deaths.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What annoys me is that a lot of the things attributed to Genghis Khan, he personally had little if anything to do with. He did organise campaigns throughout east asia but much of the "atrocities" HE is accused of, were committed in the later middle eastern and european campaigns, which Genghis Khan never even lived to see.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Forgive me but I dont understand your point.

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Genghis Khan was a ruthless dictator that killed a lot of people and built an empire out of single tribe. He should not be respected, but he is part of history.

And we should respect Hitler/Stalin? Please dont think me cruel if I dont.

However comparing him to Hitler, ruthless dictator that killed a lot of people and got his industrial modern country divided into two is not correct. Hitler is also a part of history. Just like Stalin.
I see no deception.

Genghis Khan was brought into the thread mearly to demonstate the shear number of dead that lay in his wake compared to both Hitler and Stalin. As for your point that Hitler and Stalin are part of history. And Khan isnt? Of course he is!!!!

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge I see no deception.

And neither do I

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
What annoys me is that a lot of the things attributed to Genghis Khan, he personally had little if anything to do with. He did organise campaigns throughout east asia but much of the "atrocities" HE is accused of, were committed in the later middle eastern and european campaigns, which Genghis Khan never even lived to see.

I suggest you take the point up with the Guiness Book of World Records my friend. They are the stat master who make the claim

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel
Forgive me but I dont understand your point.

I see no deception.

Genghis Khan was brought into the thread mearly to demonstate the shear number of dead that lay in his wake compared to both Hitler and Stalin. As for your point that Hitler and Stalin are part of history. And Khan isnt? Of course he is!!!!

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge I see no deception.

And neither do I

The Deception is that people avoid talking about Hitler or anything Historically accurate about him unless it is further insinuating the fact that he was a bad person. We all know that he was a bad person but there is alot more to the story than that. I am actually glad at the responses i got here.

I also suggest you read my second post, secifically the end ;-D.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

No, i don't think you are cruel.
I am sure however, that i am sloppy in presentng my opinion.
I meant to say that just as Genghis Khan is a part of history but should not be respected as individual - same with Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot and ctr.
Genghis Khan was brought by OP into discussion to show that historical figure ,while cruel and bloody, are respected for "great things" they did. And i merely tried to say that they did what they did, however i do not respect any of them.
Hope it is more clear this way.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The failure of WW1 and the ensuing economic collapse of Germany; use of propaganda to inform, shape and control the minds of the German people, that the Jewish bankers were responsible for German humiliation at the hands of their enemies did not lead to Hitler's regime rooting out the bankers, they, the bankers, had already spend their Mark to abandon Germany. Some went to America and other nations who had no problem with rich immigrants coming to spend their money, or went on to form modern Israel.

Medical advances were only possible because of the torture and demise of the little people, Jews mainly but also Roma, dark skinned peoples and the mentally and physically dependant, as well as Germany's historic enemies, the Russians, Polish and other Teutonic and Slavic peoples.

No matter which former dictator you may seek to eulogise, the methods employed to gain control of the masses, were the same.

Scapegoat the common people and rule through terror and intimidation.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Medical advances were only possible because of the torture and demise of the little people, Jews mainly but also Roma, dark skinned peoples and the mentally and physically dependant, as well as Germany's historic enemies, the Russians, Polish and other Teutonic and Slavic peoples.

Admittedly the methods were cruel as hell, but the outcome is what alot of medical research is built on today. Science needs guinea pigs as cruel as that sounds and while others see sadness in the events, I also see the positive things their deaths brought to the world. It was unfair they did not have a choice, but without their aid we would be far behind where we are now.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You

Admittedly the methods were cruel as hell, but the outcome is what alot of medical research is built on today. Science needs guinea pigs as cruel as that sounds and while others see sadness in the events, I also see the positive things their deaths brought to the world. It was unfair they did not have a choice, but without their aid we would be far behind where we are now.

This is the trap. You do not question that this terror was only visited upon the scapegoated common people, the physically, mentally and financially weak and the dependant.

Given the benefit of hindsight, that destroying innocent humans advanced human understanding of how our physiology works, would YOU lay back and meekly allow experimentation on your body to further this understanding? If so, does this mean you will meekly accept the CHIP? Or any other form of total state control of your body or that of your loved ones?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You

This is the trap. You do not question that this terror was only visited upon the scapegoated common people, the physically, mentally and financially weak and the dependant.

Given the benefit of hindsight, that destroying innocent humans advanced human understanding of how our physiology works, would YOU lay back and meekly allow experimentation on your body to further this understanding? If so, does this mean you will meekly accept the CHIP? Or any other form of total state control of your body or that of your loved ones?

No and I never implied it. I said that the nazi experiments on jews and others were terrible and unfair. Does not mean it didnt help humanity overall. I wouldnt have let it happen to me or anyone I know. Well, I would have given my life to stop it if need be.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

I am with you 100%

Ghengis Khan was from a military stand point rivaled only by Alexander the great...

Hitlers claim to fame is only a result of being so close still to the situation...

From a Military perspective he was a loon, overextended his troops, watched Millions of his own men die due to odd superstitious beliefs like "the Russian winter would be thawed by______"

Popular he may have been being one of the best communication manipulators of all time...

But skill? ZERO big Zero...

Sad thing is we practice his Military actions today in America... overwhelming force and technology

Ghengis took over the known world with horses...

There is no comparison Hitler wasn't that great...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join