It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a great feeling! (updated again)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
As I was reading the last post, I think I suddenly understood some things...

First, if any being was ever to achieve 'timelessness', then of course they would know everything and be everywhere at once, since they live forever and also have infinity in which to do whatever they want, including going back and forth in time. Given this, they would "eventually" discover a populated Earth and could "then" observe it at will. Therefore, somewhere out there IS at least one being which is observing us.
Is this what you were getting at, lilblam?

Yeah there is no "discovery" at those levels, as you ARE the Earth and vice versa then! There is discovery in terms of KNOWLEDGE and lessons, but in terms of objects located in SPACE, that discovery is over - there no longer is a "space".

Also, a timeless 'reality' could be visualised (at least in my mind) in this way... The 'time' we experience is a line with one's consciousness/awareness as a point in the center. I'm not sure if this line would be infinite in length or not. I'll leave lilblam to give his thoughts on that. But anyway, we are (or each person is) a point moving along the line of 'time' in one direction, from 'past' to 'future'. We can only conceive of the Line of Time but in reality the line is only part of a larger structure. A plane, or even a cube. If the line was infinite then this plane or cube must also in some way be infinite. This would also be 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional time.......
"Timelessness" would therefore be the ability to somehow perceive and experience reality in this 2D or 3D "time", which is All Possibilities...

Wow, I'm confusing myself now!

Therefore, my questions to lilblam are:

1 - Is the line infinite? And therefore, is the plane/cube infinite?

There is no line. That's a figment of your imagination, and our "collective" imagination I could add. Have you SEEN this line? You're adding extra dimentions to time, which doesn't exist and is not a dimention at all. Dimentions are possible realities in one sense, and in a mathematical sense, they are perpendicular lines to all the dimentions below it (which is what you were using). However, there simply is no "timeline", the sequential order of events is not on any "line" it is just the way we perceive our reality and happenings. We perceive it linearly, but this doesn't mean there is actually a LINE.

Example: You look at a hologram of a person, and you perceive it as a real person. And you ask, "Maybe this isn't even a hologram of a person, maybe there's more to this person like other dimentions I'm not seeing". And all I'm saying is, it's a HOLOGRAM, there IS NOTHING THERE, just air and light, it's an ILLUSION. Same for time.

2 - Would "time" be a plane or a cube?

Neither.

Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy and Gene. Billy says to Gene, "There is no such thing as time." Gene says, "Oh, really? But I want to know what it is." Billy says, "But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist." And, Gene says: "Oh, that's interesting. Now, again, what is this time?"

What you perceive is not time, it is reality, but since your perception is subjective, you are looking at reality through a thin straw, so to speak. You see a tiny "hole" at the end of the straw (which is your current perception)and you ask "Hey, what if there are MORE holes like this and reality has way more than just ONE hole, what if this hole is really a SPHERE or many spheres?" and I say, "No, that hole doesn't exist, if you only take the straw away, there would no longer be anything even remotely resembling a hole that you're seeing!".

I hope that is clear enough

3 - How could we possibly raise our awareness to acheive this timelessness?

Gain knowledge. That is all you need. Any and all "rituals" are self-defeating, they only restrict you, and cause you progress to stop. Knowledge is all there is, and is all you ever need, period.

4 - On second thoughts: Would a timeless being necessarily live forever?

Well, you're a timeless being with a very poor perception, but you don't live forever. If there is no time, period, then ALL are timeless beings, just some of them are aware of this and therefore are able to manipulate reality due to that awareness, and others are not. Humans are not yet aware at this density, but patience pays! Does this mean you live "forever"? Well maybe, maybe not. Depends on who is observing your "life" doesn't it?

Here's an inspiring quote from my "friends".

"Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." "

[edit on 11-6-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well, you're a timeless being with a very poor perception, but you don't live forever. If there is no time, period, then ALL are timeless beings, just some of them are aware of this and therefore are able to manipulate reality due to that awareness, and others are not. Humans are not yet aware at this density, but patience pays! Does this mean you live "forever"? Well maybe, maybe not. Depends on who is observing your "life" doesn't it?
[edit on 11-6-2004 by lilblam]
So what this means is that I am not who I think I am. If I'm a timeless being, that means I am much more than my physical existence. I did not choose to be 'born' in this physical reality so that means there is some other force that has? Would that be the soul or spirit, that's what I think it is. If I am here to raise my knowledge and awareness, which I enjoy doing, what will come of it once I 'pass' from my physical existence? Is gaining knowledge serving some other end, one that passes beyond my physical existence? Does this mean my knowledge eventually goes to someone else, like 'food' for some other beings? These are some questions that I ponder while I've read the posts up to now.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

So what this means is that I am not who I think I am.

None of us are. There is SO MUCH to our being, that our current awareness is not even scratching the surface.

If I'm a timeless being, that means I am much more than my physical existence. I did not choose to be 'born' in this physical reality so that means there is some other force that has?

No, you did choose. Free will! However, after you make that choice, there is a lot that "comes with the territory". You do not know WHY you made this choice at this point, and from your perspective it may even occasionally seem like a really stupid choice. However, don't judge that which you don't know! I'd even say, don't judge anything, ever

Would that be the soul or spirit, that's what I think it is. If I am here to raise my knowledge and awareness, which I enjoy doing, what will come of it once I 'pass' from my physical existence?

It becomes part of you. You add to your being when you gain knowledge. The soul is what matters, the body is a temporary vehicle that is discarded anyway, it has an expiration date!

Is gaining knowledge serving some other end, one that passes beyond my physical existence?

Very much so. What do you know about your mind anyway? Your consciousness? Do you think that is physical? What about your subconscience?

Does this mean my knowledge eventually goes to someone else, like 'food' for some other beings?

Not food, your emotions are food. Your energy is food. Your knowledge is not. Your knowledge is what PROTECTS you from being food, it is eternal, and it can never be "taken away" (though you can be made to forget, which doesn't mean you LOSE the knowledge). Your physical brain is what forgets, your consciousness does not. People often ask, if reincarnation is real, then what is the point of forgetting all your other lives? Aren't you bound to repeat the same mistakes if you forget having learned certain lessons in previous lives? The answer to this is (as far as I understand it anyway), you are collecting these lessons for your soul, not for your brain. Your subconscious IS your soul, and it remembers everything. Your DNA gets in the way of why you do not consciously have these memories. You CAN access them through hypnosis etc. Learning is fun isn't it? Once a lesson is learned however, it is LEARNED. When ALL the lessons of this density are learned, you move to the next density. There are only 7! Like an octave in music. Like days of the week. Like days it took "God to create the universe". Like "lucky 7". Just 7!

These are some questions that I ponder while I've read the posts up to now.

Always good to ponder, try to not limit yourself, as much as you possibly can. Sometimes we make assumptions that sorta "sneak up on us" without even knowing we made an assumption. Those can be hard to notice. Assumptions limit and restrict, as do beliefs etc. Have fun

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
SO many questions!

"There is no line." Yes, in the 'bigger picture' there is no line / time. But the point I was making was that the "line" that we perceive (ie:time) is merely a kind of cross-section of the "plane" which would be 'reality' I guess... (or your 'bigger picture'). IOW: If you have a piece of paper with lines on it, those lines don't exist in and of themselves, but only as a part of the paper (plane). However, if for some reason you can't percieve the paper, then (to you at least) the lines exist as separate entities...

My point is that 'there is no line' but in another sense 'there IS a line'. Like in the Matrix, 'there IS a spoon' because it exists in the matrix, but in reality (the bigger picture) 'there is no spoon'... So things kinda exist but don't exist....

Is this making ANY sense?

The line is real because we perceive it, but it's not real because our perception is limited. Therefore is perception itself subjective...???

Also, when I asked "Would 'time' be a plane or a cube?", what I meant was, not 'time' but the 'bigger picture' / 'reality'. Or whatever it is that our percieved 'time' is part of.....

To put it another way, the line doesn't exist except as the path that the perception (the point) takes. There are many possible routes from place A to place B but the higher perception is that all 'places' exist simultaneously.

"How could we possibly raise our awareness to acheive this timelessness?" - "Gain knowledge." What kind of knowledge? What I mean is: If I decide to learn, say, Hungarian, how would that raise my awareness? Surely this 'knowledge' would need to be somehow useful...?

"Here's an inspiring quote from my 'friends' " Are these "friends" the Cassiopaeans? Do you communicate with them yourself? How do you know that they are real?

Sorry if my questions are vague or confused, but I'm still trying to wrap my head round all of this....

Edit:
"When ALL the lessons of this density are learned, you move to the next density. There are only 7!"
Again I must ask: How do you know??

[edit on 12/6/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

SO many questions!

"There is no line." Yes, in the 'bigger picture' there is no line / time. But the point I was making was that the "line" that we perceive (ie:time) is merely a kind of cross-section of the "plane" which would be 'reality' I guess... (or your 'bigger picture'). IOW: If you have a piece of paper with lines on it, those lines don't exist in and of themselves, but only as a part of the paper (plane). However, if for some reason you can't percieve the paper, then (to you at least) the lines exist as separate entities...

Well, a flat plain or even a cube or a sphere are limited. Reality is not. Although there are an infinite amount of lines in any plain or cube, the object itself is limited, 3-dimentional, and has "borders". But this analogy is as good as my mind can get to understanding the reality, for now. So yes, time is selective and variable, and a 3-dimentional time seems to allow such "selection", but so would 2-dimentional, 4-dimentional, and 5-dimentional time. Anything beyond the 1-dimentional linear time creates an infinity of lines within itself. How many DIMENTIONS would it ACTUALLY have? I don't know. However, you're thinking in terms of "infinity of timelines" on some higher-dimentional object. But what if THERE ARE no timelines? What you perceive is not a line, you just perceive a sequence of events. In reality, you may be quantum jumping all over reality with no "lines" anywhere to be found. However, your awareness seems to only allow you to see this in a linear way, so it makes the impression that it's some sort of line. So your next question is, maybe there are an infinite number of lines? But my answer would be, what makes you say there are ANY lines at all?

My point is that 'there is no line' but in another sense 'there IS a line'. Like in the Matrix, 'there IS a spoon' because it exists in the matrix, but in reality (the bigger picture) 'there is no spoon'... So things kinda exist but don't exist....

Is this making ANY sense?

Yes, so then what does "exist" mean? What IS real? I'd say this is true for anything: It is only as real as you think it is. As soon as your knowledge/awareness reach a point when you no longer need certain "things", then they cease to exist and are no longer real in any way. But illusion = reality and vice versa. So if I say "everything is an illusion" this doesn't mean it doesn't exist in SOME form, because you apparently perceive "stuff". So it is real, and at the same time an illusion.

Also, you said since inside the matrix the spoon seems to exist, but in the world OUTSIDE the matrix there IS no spoon, it is nothing but an digital projection inside your mind, an illusion. Then you cannot ask me "What if reality has MANY spoons in a flat plain, or maybe in a 3-d cube?". Because there is no such thing as a SPOON to begin with when you look at it from another perspective! I hope that makes sense.

The line is real because we perceive it, but it's not real because our perception is limited. Therefore is perception itself subjective...???

Precisely! Our perception is always subjective, at our level anyway. So if the line is not REAL, you cannot say "maybe there are infinity lines!" as that's like saying "There are infinity of those non-existant things!".

Also, when I asked "Would 'time' be a plane or a cube?", what I meant was, not 'time' but the 'bigger picture' / 'reality'. Or whatever it is that our percieved 'time' is part of.....

To put it another way, the line doesn't exist except as the path that the perception (the point) takes. There are many possible routes from place A to place B but the higher perception is that all 'places' exist simultaneously.

"How could we possibly raise our awareness to acheive this timelessness?" - "Gain knowledge." What kind of knowledge? What I mean is: If I decide to learn, say, Hungarian, how would that raise my awareness? Surely this 'knowledge' would need to be somehow useful...?

All there is is lessons! That's for you to answer for yourself. Maybe you should learn Hungarian and find out? That's like a 3rd grader asking: "How can I possibly raise my awareness to understand the world's financial markets, calculus, biology, physics, the human physiology and mind, and astronomy + astrology among many other things?".

You have higher awareness of the world at large than a small baby does. What did you need to learn to achieve that awareness. English? Or how to put on your socks? See, all there is is lessons! Once you learn, you understand. You cannot know what you'll learn BEFORE you learn it, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for lessons. Can you explain to a baby what it needs to do to have YOUR understanding of reality, whatever it may be? But you were once a baby yourself, so you have an idea of how to answer that question. But can you convey it to a small child (say 3 yrs old) who asks? Will he understand? And when that child grows up and learns some of his lessons, and expands his world view, would he be able to explain it to another child who then asks HIM? Apparently, there are no shortcuts.

So my answer is, discover the answer yourself!

"Here's an inspiring quote from my 'friends' " Are these "friends" the Cassiopaeans? Do you communicate with them yourself? How do you know that they are real?

The quote is real though, because it "exists" doesn't it? Are they real u ask? How do you know YOU are real? How do you know anything is real? How do I know that this quote didn't come from a human? Maybe it did. Maybe it didn't. What I do know is the truth contained in the message, and the teachings themselves. I know it from experience, as I research, learn, discover, and critically think about my own existance, my reality, and those around me. Remember the quote from the Bible, "By their fruits shall you know them"? Well, that is how I know "them", by their fruits. In this case, it is what they say, because that is as far as my interaction with them goes. What I know is that whatever source this is coming from, is teaching us invaluable lessons, and acts in a true "service to others" manner. It helps me attain understandings that are indeed true (as I understand the messages themselves after I put in enough effort and have patience) and that boosted MY awareness and abilities. There was NOTHING asked in return, and absolutely all of it HELPED me progress and learn, none of it HINDERED my progress, diverted it, or deceived me thus far. It taught me invaluable methods of DETECTING deception, of SEEING the predator in others and in myself, and much much more. There are no beliefs, assumptions, or wishful thinking involved.

So their "actions" reveal who they are, at least to the extent of my understanding of the messages.

But my question to you would be, how do you know *I* am real? Maybe I'm an experimental computer A.I.? Does it MATTER to you if I'm a human or not? Now, I'm not saying it's not useful to know the source, but sometimes you have no way of really knowing, and all you have to go on is the "fruits", and in my case it would be the stuff I write.

Sorry if my questions are vague or confused, but I'm still trying to wrap my head round all of this....

All there is is lessons.

Edit:
"When ALL the lessons of this density are learned, you move to the next density. There are only 7!"
Again I must ask: How do you know??

Give it high probability of being true considering the source, and my knowledge of same.

[edit on 13-6-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out a 'model' of reality and 'time' that is fairly easy to visualise... Time as a line doesn't exist, but we perceive time as existing and as being a line, therefore somewhere in Reality must be something that looks like a line (ie:looks like 'time') but isnt. That would mean that time exists - in a way - but it isn't what it seems to be... Or am I just way off base here...?

If there is no line, what is there?

"That's like a 3rd grader asking: 'How can I possibly raise my awareness to understand the world's financial markets, calculus, biology, physics, the human physiology and mind, and astronomy + astrology among many other things?' " ...But these are all things that are taught, not learned by oneself...

"So my answer is, discover the answer yourself!" I suspect that by this you mean, not "figure out the answer yourself" as with a maths problem, but rather "come across the answer yourself" as with something that just happens for no reason and with no searching for it............?

"You cannot know what you'll learn BEFORE you learn it, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for lessons" But you can know ABOUT what you'll learn. For example "Hey, lilblam, do I need to learn Hungarian in order to understand timelessness?" "No" "Fine, then I won't bother learning it" I didn't need to actually learn Hungarian in order to find out that I didn't need to learn it.........

"Now, I'm not saying it's not useful to know the source, but sometimes you have no way of really knowing, and all you have to go on is the 'fruits', and in my case it would be the stuff I write" Well, then how do I now that the things you say, your 'fruits' are true? For example, you say "The Cassaeopians exist" and "There are 7 densities". I haven't seen any logic applied to these statements or supporting arguments, therefore I can't classify these 'fruits' as either ripe or rotten. I can only conclude that the 'fruits' exist, which leads me nowhere.....

"Give it high probability of being true considering the source, and my knowledge of same" In other words: "Trust me! Would I lie to you?"

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out a 'model' of reality and 'time' that is fairly easy to visualise...

No such model. On our level of awareness, we are unable to understand. Wait till 4th density.

Time as a line doesn't exist, but we perceive time as existing and as being a line, therefore somewhere in Reality must be something that looks like a line (ie:looks like 'time') but isnt. That would mean that time exists - in a way - but it isn't what it seems to be... Or am I just way off base here...?

Not way off base, you're close. It's hard to get much closer than that without actually specifying the "So what IS there then?". And I do not know! We can see what is NOT there, but it doesn't mean we know what takes its place - yet.

If there is no line, what is there?

Consciousness. But if you're wondering how is that we perceive linear time, what is the reason and cause of such a perception, that I can only speculate on, but do not know.

"That's like a 3rd grader asking: 'How can I possibly raise my awareness to understand the world's financial markets, calculus, biology, physics, the human physiology and mind, and astronomy + astrology among many other things?' " ...But these are all things that are taught, not learned by oneself...

The "teachers" are just sources that the student utilizes to learn. Yes, most of these are forced down your throat without consideration of your free will, but either way, you still have to put the effort to LEARN it - you cannot be taught what you have no desire to learn or understand. You CAN learn any and all of these things by yourself, so a public education facility isn't the only place on the planet where you can acquire this knowledge.

"So my answer is, discover the answer yourself!" I suspect that by this you mean, not "figure out the answer yourself" as with a maths problem, but rather "come across the answer yourself" as with something that just happens for no reason and with no searching for it............?

I actually mean both. Some you can figure out, some you can discover by utilizing an external source.

"You cannot know what you'll learn BEFORE you learn it, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for lessons" But you can know ABOUT what you'll learn. For example "Hey, lilblam, do I need to learn Hungarian in order to understand timelessness?" "No" "Fine, then I won't bother learning it" I didn't need to actually learn Hungarian in order to find out that I didn't need to learn it.........

Well that's because Hungarian is a language, and it has a name - but that says nothing about the lessons themselves, and what you will learn - you have an idea about what you PLAN to learn - Hungarian. But what do you know about Hungarian before you learn it? Do you know the origins of the language? What about which words are similar to other languages and why, and the root of these? What civilizations/nations speak (and spoke in history) Hungarian, for how long, and how are they related and connected to other nations/civilizations, etc? By learning a seemingly "unrelated" thing like Hungarian, you can actually follow clues and arrive at better understanding of timelessness. You can perhaps arrive at conclusions about the origins of the language, and what language it came from and what was the origin of THAT language, and perhaps as you learn the language itself, you also learn some of the history and culture of the country/civilization that speaks it. And with THAT new knowledge you may be able to make OTHER connections such as mathematical discoveries and physics understandigs of scientists/scholars of that nation/civilization that speaks "Hungarian". These links can lead to esoteric and philosophical understandings of those civilizations and scholars, which can lead right back to timelessness, reality, and give you an overall better understanding of many things.

You can learn all that and MUCH MUCH more that you cannot possibly anticipate at this point, JUST by learning Hungarian and letting it flow. So I cannot possibly tell you whether Hungarian or any other language can help you understand timelessness, because of the chaotic and unpredictable nature of our reality - where you never know what you'll learn, until you learn it. You may plan to learn Hungarian, but end up knowing so much more!! Besides, before you can learn Hungarian, you first need to learn that there IS such a language as Hungarian in the first place. But before you learn that there is such a language as Hungarian, you first need to learn the meaning of the word "language" and understand that many different ones exist. And before you learn that, you need to learn your ABC's and other basic/core concepts of this current existance. So as you can see, you never really know what you will learn until you learn it. You didn't know that Hungarian existed before you asked "What different kinds of languages are there?" (Or before someone told you without you asking). And before that you had to ask "What's a language?" (while already speaking a language without even knowing it).

Lessons are systematic and continuously increase in complexity. But knowing Hungarian the language itself may not in and of itself represent a "Lesson", which would be required in order to graduate to the next level of awareness. Those "Lessons" are just basic understandings of reality and existance of your CURRENT level of awareness, which are universal in nature - and Hungarian itself is not universal. But the knowledge you obtain WHILE learning Hungarian (which you maybe would not have stumbled upon WITHOUT trying to learn Hungarian) may be infinitely valuable. This knowledge can be from the Hungarian languate itself (better understanding of language in general, the structure of words, and therefore better understanding of our mind and why we say certain things in a certain way, which can lead to further knowledge like psychology etc) or other knowledge that is tied to and related to Hungarian, which you wouldn't know until you tried learning Hungarian. So yeah, as you can see, due to the non-linear nature of reality, I would have no way of predicting nor anticipating the knowledge you gain in any enterprise you wish to commit yourself to. Assumptions are not my cup of tea ;D

"Now, I'm not saying it's not useful to know the source, but sometimes you have no way of really knowing, and all you have to go on is the 'fruits', and in my case it would be the stuff I write" Well, then how do I now that the things you say, your 'fruits' are true? For example, you say "The Cassaeopians exist" and "There are 7 densities". I haven't seen any logic applied to these statements or supporting arguments, therefore I can't classify these 'fruits' as either ripe or rotten. I can only conclude that the 'fruits' exist, which leads me nowhere.....

So discover! If I say "There are 150 different languages on the planet Earth" could you verify if this is true or not? Most likely, because you'd know how to do so, and where to go to get your verification - because you LEARNED this already. When you are 3 yrs old and I told you "There are 150 languages on the planet" you'd be very likely not know how to verify it (except ask someone else for their opinion). Once again, you gained enough knowledge for THIS task without really knowing ahead of time HOW you'd gain this knowledge, and through what sources, or that you'd even GAIN this knowledge at all! So have faith, and have patience. Faith not in terms of belief, but in your own ability and potential for knowing all there is to know.

"Give it high probability of being true considering the source, and my knowledge of same" In other words: "Trust me! Would I lie to you?"

Nope, I give it high probability of being true considering the source, and my knowledge of the source. This statement doesn't ask for YOUR trust, I am simply answering your inquiry as to "How do I know it is true?". To me, it is highly probable of being true, because the source through which it was transmitted has been confirmed and verified of being honest and objective in many other instances, and in addition to that, the source has demonstrated itself as an Service to OTHERS source, as it taught me many lessons and understandings about myself, the world which I inhabit, others, and reality as a whole. This "knowledge" was only obtained by me when I put in the effort to LEARN and UNDERSTAND, by researching and thinking critically and connecting the dots. I do not ask for you to believe anything I say, and in fact, I HOPE you do not trust nor believe me - for your own sake. If you wish to KNOW things, FIND OUT. I cannot offer you any "proof" because in my experience, any sort of "proof" of absolutely anything simply does not exist. I can give you clues and offer suggestions and advice, but the learning is ALWAYS UPTO YOU. If you expect me to drop a "bomb of knowledge" on you without you doing most of the work, it simply cannot happen, and will not! No one learns without effort on their own part, and the more effort and willingness to learn you express, the more you will learn and understand.

So please, do not "trust" me, I only know what I know because of MY OWN experiences - if you wish to know things, put in the effort and try to discover them yourself - yes you're alone, everyone is alone in their lessons. Others can help, but no one can lead you by the hand. You came into this world alone, and you leave this world alone. Others interact with you of course, but once again, your lessons are your OWN and you learn them in your own time, in your own way, when YOU YOURSELF spend the time and the effort to do so. There simply is no other way, there are no shortcuts.

I hope this helps

-Mike

[edit on 20-6-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You never know what you'll learn, until you learn it. You may plan to learn Hungarian, but end up knowing so much more

Ohhh... I see... So it's like a 'voyage of discovery'... It doesn't matter what you decide to learn about, as long as it gives you the opportunity to kinda "surf" or "browse" reality and life, and see what you discover...

So discover! ...have faith, and have patience.
So what you're saying is: If you don't know where the puzzle-piece goes, leave it on the 'back-burner' until you get more clues. In the meantime, collect more puzzle pieces and see if they fit. Eventually, I will be able to complete the jigsaw and progress to 4th d....?

This statement doesn't ask for YOUR trust, I am simply answering your inquiry as to "How do I know it is true?"
I apologise, I must have misunderstood. I thought you mean that I should give it a high probability, etc... when in fact I can do no such thing because I have no way of verifying it. Perhaps my question should have more accurately been "How can I know it is true?", which I think is more or less answered in the above paragraph...

In short: Live life, learn and gain experience... And patience...

Surely it isn't possible to know "all there is to know", though?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sure it is! You'd have to expand your awareness infinitely though, because all of reality is infinite.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sure it is! You'd have to expand your awareness infinitely though, because all of reality is infinite.

How? By living life, learning and gaining experience? In order to expand your awareness infinitely, you'd need to know infinitely, and in order to know infinitely, you'd have to learn infinitely; or in other words, you'd be forever learning but never get anywhere....?

Edit---
Or do we just need to learn enough to get to 4th d, then we gain timelessness/infinity anyway...?

[edit on 21/6/2004 by Al Vereco]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
lilblam,

You are right on. The problem is the belief in free will and choice itself. If you think about it all choices made come from the same mindset anyway. So every choice is really the same in nature but different (not totally true) in form. This is what Father told me. He said, All wars ever made came from religion.

One does not have to believe in God to be religious. It is a mindset, a belief SYSTEM that takes on seeeming different form but is really all the same. We only ever function in our identity. Even if it is turned upside down. The hints are still there.

This is how religion perpetuates. Again, being religious does not mean one has to proclaim, believe or confess God. Religion is a market. It is perpetuated by selling loss. Loss is believed by accusation. Accusation produces hyporisy (which you are familiar with its principles). Hypocrisy is the very key to the belief in loss itself. This message was embedded in your writings which I feel you are aware of. The whole religous world is all perpetuated by accusations. Accustations pertetuates the belief in loss and loss creates a MARKET of MERCHANDISE. For example, Babylon the Great the city of Merchants.

However, since you seem to understand the nature of words one could say that hypocrisy is for the day of hypocrisy and deception is for the day of deception. Nature for nature.

I enjoyed you postings I am sure it will bless someone ! This is the message I have been given to share. Stop the accusations.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
lilblam,

Here is a thought for you to ponder. If hypocrisy ceased to exist how would that affect law iteself? Or if hypocrisy no longer exsisted what would be left?

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by Shugo
Oh no... I just realize it, well majority of your posts do, that's all. I'm not trying to defend anything at this moment.

Because majority of my time is spent thinking about things, which are in one way or another related to religion, even if not directly

Religion is the mindset of merchandise. Pure and simple. It is well hidden in the distraction of form... substance. Substance is the idea that form matters or that form is absolute. There are two poles persistant in everything, + and - if you will. The illustration of it anyway. It is a provision for keeping all things safely intack. The space of resistance between the + and - preserves both identities. Provision. This would be length to discuss. But religion is the mindset of merchandise and the whole world is a market. The + and - are the very symbole of hypocrisy itself but not not without a layer of safety to keep them both in tact. When the + and - merge the past and the present will collide and hypocrisy will be resolved. I think if you were able to apply where you are now to where you were several years ago you would notice that hypocrisy is being resloved in your mind.

Peace

[edit on 24-6-2004 by HeGoesB4Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join