It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN's New World Medical Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

UN's New World Medical Order

www.foxnews.com

A member of a World Health Organization (WHO) panel of experts that is pondering new global taxes on e-mails, alcohol, tobacco, airline travel and consumer bank transactions, has charged that she was given only selective information at group meetings, that deliberations were rushed and that group was "manipulated" by the international pharmaceuticals industry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So now the UN wants to tax us to death too. This is completely rediculous, I am a Progressive Democrat and supports high taxes on many things but this is just stupid. They want to tax everything now. Soon we will have to enter our bank numbers before we can sign online. Next thing you know they will want to implant ID's into us to control everything we do. Mix this with a new Corporate America and we have one hell of a case for the NWO.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why on earth would they want to tax e-mails?... apart from it being a HUGE revenue possibility.

Mainly since to me, we pay our IP's sub's and those companies are then taxed on their earnings, which then goes to the local government... why tax it twice?!

Well i mean I know why they'd WANT to tax it twice, im just saying anyone with a brain cell could see how ridiculous any attempt at it would be.

With this and alot of these other posts dealing with the American supreme court... I dont know, somethings getting fast tracked and it doesnt feel good.

new topics

join