It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exorcist and the Rise of the Black Pope.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

This lecture is very informative. I thought I knew a lot about conspiracies and such. When I watched this documentary it opened my eyes in a different way. It deals with how the Jesuit order was established, how they became corrupted, how they hunted, why they did it and how they became hunted after.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.fossilizedcustoms.com...

This article is called "The Jesuit New World Order".

The more you learn,the more things start to make sense.

Especially what Revelation says about the Church of Rome.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Very interesting video. I have been aware of St Ignatius Loyola and his ascension as founder of the Jesuit Order. From what I have read he appears to be like the many evangelicals of today, but in a Catholic sense. He was a religious fanatic being led astray by his blind faith in the institutions and practices of the Church in his day. In my humble opinion, blind faith can be as dangerous as being brain washed.

The scary thing is when someone truly believes they are doing God's work when in all reality they are being bamboozled. In their eyes they feel they are doing nothing wrong if it is destructive to their fellow man or this world in general. Europe in the 15th century was a far different time than today where things were often done in the name of religion and faith. However, in this day and age, things are done when they are grounded in logic.

To equate the modern Jesuit Order with the one formed in the days of Ignatius is quite a stretch. Today they run some of the finest institutions of knowledge on the planet. Wouldn't being advocates of knowledge be against what Ignatius and his inquisitors were opposed of in his day? He was, but a product of his environment. Perhaps, the Jesuit have a sinister agenda and maybe they are the religious fanatics of old. However, I haven't seen any of that in the modern day.

When was the last time any have seen someone burned at the stake in the middle of the town square? The only modern theme I can equate to the Jesuits Order of 500-years-ago would be the fundamentalist Islam and to a lesser extent Evangelical Christianity. Both have some pretty outrageous world views. To have faith is a good thing, but to be blinded by it can be dangerous. Therefore, it must be grounded in logic. Just my opinion on the Jesuit Order and your video. Plus, I am unfamiliar with the credentials on the man making the accusations or claims, so in that regard I remain skeptical . . .

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Another very useful thread which attempts to correctly identify the anti christ
www.vaticanassassins.org...

most likely the anti christ is

Joseph M. McShane, S.J.
President, Jesuit Fordham University
Bronx, New York
“Penholder for Cardinal Egan”
Notice: Equilateral Triangle Pendant
Masonic symbol for the Risen Horus
THE COMING RISEN POPE/”The Beast”

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Very interesting OP. There is a lot there that makes me curious and worth looking into. Two questions do spring to mind right away though.

Why would Father Malachi stay with a church he knows holds human sacrifices to Lucifer?

If Mary the mother of Jesus revealed the 3rd secret, why would any pope feel that he knows better than the spirit of the long dead mother of Jesus Christ? Did they really think that she went to the trouble to come back to life to tell the secret just so some old men could hush it up?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I bought this video thru Infowars.com

ep.yimg.com...

Very informative on Bible history, Protestant persecution, rise of the Jesuit power and control by the Black Pope

top topics

<< 1   >>

join