It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exorcist and the Rise of the Black Pope.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is conspiracy which crosses many paths.. Politics, Governments, Global Religion, End of Days, the Fall of the Papacy, and the rise of the New World Order.

Has the world stage been set for the rise of the Black Pope? Sometimes he is referred to as the Anti-Pope, or the last Pope, or Peter the Roman?

Since the founding of the Jesuit order almost 500 years ago there have been rumors that the Jesuit General, also know as the Black Pope, has been the ultimate "Man Behind the Curtain," the ultimate evil singularity to which all other New World Order conspirators, the Bilderbergs, etc. hold as their ultimate leader and the actual power behind the Papacy. As a former Jesuit myself I found this idea initially to be so bizarre that it seemed to be one of those things where you just have to say no, that's too much, and I still am not ready to accept this. To find countless expressions of this conspiracy simply Google or YouTube "The Black Pope" But below is a link to get you started. The office is the same but the current Black Pope is a different man, I will have a link to him below this one. This does not imply that common Jesuits are evil or have any knowledge about what happens in the upper tiers.

The Black Pope

However, while doing some research of my own recently I have found some things that made me more curious. I will not attempt to rebuild the thread concerning The most recent Executive Order signed by President Obama, but I will point out a few things. In summary, should the President feel the need to in time of emergency to put this order into effect, the country will be divided into 10 regions, and the President will appoint a Governor over each region.

As other members had pointed out in that thread it is strikingly similar to Revelation 17:12 : "The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast."

Complete Executive Order

Realizing that the Jesuits also had divided the United States into 10 separate regions to be governed by one high ranking Jesuit I became curious if there would be any similarities between the Jesuit map, and the FEMA map. I was eventually able to find a copy on one of the Jesuit sites, though not a perfect match the similarities are also very striking.

Jesuit Map

FEMA Map

EPA Map

Some days after that I happened to speaking with my Mother who had asked me about a book that I had given her many years ago written by the Vaticans preeminent Exorcist, a Jesuit Priest named Fr.Malachi Martin. The name of the book was Windswept House. His style of writing was what he described as "Faction" meaning that what he wrote about was real but the names essentially were changed. One of the main themes of the book was a Luciferion cabal within the Vatican itself, a very large group who regularly practiced "Black Mass," human sacrifices of children, and all the other evil stuff you could imagine them doing. We talked for a while and then I decided to see if I could find any old interviews with Malachi Martin as he had died in 2003.

I came across several. In 1996 he did an interview for an hour with a Denver talk show host, and a few others with Art Bell through the years. After listening to all of them their were several things that jumped out... The confirmation of the Luciferion cabal within the Vatican, the Black Pope, and the Third Secret of Fatima.

For those not familiar with the apparitions of Fatima, some children were said to have had "Mary the Mother of Jesus" appear to them and she gave them three secrets.
The first two secrets were the basic love each other, pray, and repent, but the third was only to be revealed by The Pope at a very specific time, 1960. When the time came the Pope chose not reveal it because he felt it was to horrible to tell the world. Every Pope after him also chose not to reveal it. There were only two people other than the Popes, and of course the children themselves, who were ever told the third secret. Fr. Malachi Martin because of his position, and Cardinal Ratzinger.

To this day Fr. Malachi Martin is the only person to ever divulge the third secret, but only after verifying it with the last living child, who by then had become an elderly nun, and only after that having his own apparition from "Mary" who had instructed him to do so.

In 2003 Fr. Malachi Martin "Died" while in the process of writing a book he titled "Guide Book to the End Times," the transcript was never recovered. In 2005 Cardinal Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI.

The Third Secret of Fatima was the rise of the New World Order under Lucifer, and the seating of the Black Pope on the Throne of St. Peter. Here is a summary of what The Third Secret contained. Essentially all hell breaks loose, literally.

The statements that he made in the mid 1990's which are included in the interviews below are so completely accurate, before the fact, that they could not be less than true. If what Malachi Martin also said is correct, these are truly the end of times and Pope Benedict XVI will shortly be replaced.

Since the death of Fr. Martin a mysterious friend has kept his website up exactly as he left it in 2003, here is the link to it, but the most fascinating things will be found in the interviews.

Fr. Martins web site - 2003

For full appreciation of how deep this rabbit hole goes you should begin with the videos below.

Best of Art Bell & Fr. Malachi Martin

Fr. Malachi Martin on The New World Order

Fr. Malachi Martin: Third Secret of Fatima

Fr. Malachi Martin: Perfect (Satanic) Possession

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
wow, this is a ton of information, I have been very interested in the third secret for a pretty long time now but never could find out what it was. thank you for this post.
Have you actually looked at Pope Benedict, he is a pretty evil looking pope on his own, i believe he is the black pope in himself. ALso, i forget which prophecy it is, but one prophecy claims he is the final pope.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

The prophecy of St. Malachy. Nobody is really certain if Benedict XVI is the last or not, but personally I lean toward the one more to go theory.

The prophecy of St. Malachy

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Or maybe the black pope is Obama 'cause everyone looks to him like glorious religious leader.

Heh heh heh...Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm glad you put this together the way you did,and I hope many people will watch it and take to heart what it conveys.

I have come upon this same information over the last year or so,and it is really as bad as it sounds. Talk about the ultimate conspiracy!

When will people wake up and see it for what it is? Or will they go on seeing and not perceiving?

That "Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer" ceremony in "Windswept House" really brought the "Availing Time" into focus,and explains so much of what began changing,rapidly,in the 60's.

By the way,the Maitreya links in with this Last Pope,too! I found that out when doing a thread on the Maitreya/Mahdi/Antichrist. I'll go back and find the link and post it here.

Anyhow,great job exposing this darkness! Of course,there will be scoffers,...but I pray that many see the truth and understand.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have always held Fr Malachi in the highest of esteem because he always seemed to be challenging the areas of the Catholic faith which acted like a cancer. He held true to the original meaning which has become lost to many members. Many question marks hang over his death and the whereabout of the unfinished final book only stoke the fire of conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.redmoonrising.com...

Creme predicts that when the present Pope dies the Master Jesus will come out of his obscurity and take up a position of power within the Roman Catholic Church. He has also stated that right now there are two members of the Roman Curia (the members of the Pope's inner circle) who are secretly direct disciples of the "Master Jesus," although Pope John Paul II has rejected Maitreya. These predictions have been made numerous times in Creme's written works, his lectures, on radio and on the official Share International website."...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
From www.cuttingedge.org...

"THE POPE IS DECLARED TO BE A "PROPER RECEPTOR TO THE NEW AGE CHRIST [ANTICHRIST]!

...Subtitle: The Director of the House of Theosophy, Bill Lambert, declares that the Roman Catholic Pope is going to be a "proper receptor" to the Antichrist and will be the Supreme Leader of the new global religion of the Antichrist. This part of the New World Order Plan labels the Pope as the Biblical False Prophet.

...In early August, 1991, John [a former member of the World Wide Church of God and the House of Theosophy], called to tell me that the New England Director of the House of Theosophy, Bill Lambert, was holding a seminar at the Boston headquarters. The name of this seminar, " POSSIBLE AND PROBABLE EVENTS IN THE FUTURE" really piqued my interest!! John said that Bill Lambert was one of the major players in the New World Order Planning, because the House of Theosophy has always been such a major player since Madame Blavatsky had founded it in 1875.

...Lambert revealed many points, only one of which we will mention here. For a complete discussion of my notes of this seminar, read NEWS1052, "Seminar Notes: House of Theosophy, 8/18/91"] Lambert revealed the circumstances under which the New World Order Religion was to be established, finally drawing all the world's existing religions into one. He further revealed who was the top leader chosen to lead this global religious behemoth. Of course, this leader would automatically be the False Prophet, of which Revelation 13 tells us much. To my knowledge, this represented the first time anyone had revealed who the False Prophet was planned to be.

...Lambert also revealed the importance of the appearance of Antichrist, and some of the signs and wonders which will precede his appearing. Lambert speaks with unusual authority in these Plans because he served on the New World Order planning committee entitled, "The New Jerusalem Covenant Project", a planning document which details the exact way in which the Antichrist will arise, establishing his global economy, government, and religion. Antichrist will be uniquely aided in his effort to establish a One-World Religion by a religious leader of great renown. This leader will already be recognized as a global religious authority, and will act in concert with Antichrist.

...This fact is of HUGE importance, because such a religious leader would fulfill all the Biblical requirements for the False Prophet of Revelation 13. Who does Lambert say will be this global religious leader, who supports Antichrist so completely?

...The Roman Catholic Pope!

...Lambert then spoke of the preparation of the hearts of the peoples of the world when Antichrist arises.

"When Lord Maitreya makes his appearance, there will be three types of people:

1. Those whose consciousness has been properly raised so they can readily accept him;

2. Those whose consciousness has been raised somewhat but not so high that they

can readily and immediately accept him, but they might be able to accept him after

further enlightenment;

3. Those who will never accept him."

...Then I raised my hand to ask Lambert specifically about the Pope. Will the Pope be a "proper receptor" to Lord Maitreya [Antichrist] when Maitreya arises? Lambert's answer was that, yes, the Pope will be a "proper receptor" to Lord Maitreya when he arises to present himself to the world as The Christ [Antichrist]."...

... "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." [Revelation 13:11] This other beast is the False Prophet, the other "beast" who steps forward on the world stage immediately after the Antichrist to support Antichrist in all that he does, specifically in the area of establishing his global religion.

...Notice that the False Prophet has "horns like a lamb". What does this mean? Since Jesus Christ is called the "Lamb of God" repeatedly, this phrase means that the False Prophet will claim to be Christian and will be accepted as such by the vast majority of the peoples of the world. Does the Pope make such a claim? Of course, he does. He claims to be the "Vicar of Christ on Earth"....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I no nothing about current state of affairs on this field. From historical view Jesuits were:
1. propaganda division of Vatican (and yes, they did very good work spreading literacy, Jesuits state in SA is very interesting, I do not see them in black and white)
2. intelligence service of Vatican - with all implications

I thought that Opus Dei took the intelligence role later, but ... I do not know.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I no nothing about current state of affairs on this field. From historical view Jesuits were:
1. propaganda division of Vatican (and yes, they did very good work spreading literacy, Jesuits state in SA is very interesting, I do not see them in black and white)
2. intelligence service of Vatican - with all implications

I thought that Opus Dei took the intelligence role later, but ... I do not know.

The Jesuits were formed as a reaction to the times and their remit is clear to see within the oath it is this former role which, and their lack of a new role, which means their is so much suspicion about them and their activities.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

Jesuits were formed in times of extreme church (catholic) criticism. I see them as liberal force in time of I. Loyla. But swiftly they become force of Papacy. And still their educational role is enormouse. I love them and hate them at same moment.

edit to add: You need to know something about our history. Jesuits order was enemy of our nation - at least as our tradition say. I'm not blindfolded and I see theirs positive influence - but still, they are MY enemies as every confession man. I do not want to discuss Your religion, I want to discuss how wee will live on this Planet together.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

I concur with your post. It is a shame that parts of their negative history has potentially tarnishied the work of some of the good men of the order (like Fr. Malachi Martin).

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel
reply to post by zeddissad

I concur with your post. It is a shame that parts of their negative history has potentially tarnishied the work of some of the good men of the order (like Fr. Malachi Martin).

I thank you for positive reply on my rude post.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

So did I

Until I read this:

Angelqueen.org has obtained numerous incriminating documents proving not only that Malachi Martin was indeed the infamous Vatican II “double agent,” but also that his duplicitous activities during the Council ran far deeper than had been previously thought.

and this:

While Malachi Martin was supposed to be working on behalf of Holy Mother Church, the Holy See and his brother and sister Catholics, he was working for secular publishers, secular media organization and Jewish interest groups.

The information between these two quotes is disconcerting

angelqueen.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have a question, for those that have Windswept House.

From when the enthronement is said to have occurred they had five to seven yrs to complete their objectives. Now, over 30 yrs later we still have a Pope and there is no open nwo (still simply a topic on conspiracy boards oh and fox
)

So, my question is, were they ultimately unsuccessful, this time? Would, shutter, they need to perform it again ?

On a side note, Cardinal Bernardine is the devil incarnate, I swear. I tend to be able to read people fairly easily, and personally I always had a mistrust for him, he just didn't seem "right". After having read the accusations in the book, I am beyond disgusted and fearful. He yielded such control in the states and not just religiously but politically as well. It makes me look now at his political cohorts in a whole new light. Also, I wonder if Chicago is underestimated in power, particularly by the likes of theorists. A lot of current powerful entities seem to be having their origins there or a strong connection to the city.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If a moderator comes across this thread could you please move it to Conspiracies in Religion. My Bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As a quick follow up, according to the interviews Sister Lucia is said to have painted the apocalypse of the entire third secret into her last painting but I have so far been unable to find an image of that painting. There are some paintings said to be her last but are clearly not apocalyptic. Most likely to throw people off, and yes Opus Dei does in fact work for the Black Pope.

Also, Malachi Martin said that the entire contents of the third secret are contained within the text of Revelation chapters 12 through 17.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread, and I have always been interested in the dark secrets of the Vatican. There are skeletons in that closet. First off, I have always been enthralled by Father Malachi Martin's first-hand accounts of the intricacies in Papal politics.

However, in relation to this phenomenon about the alleged Black Pope, or Petrus Romanus as Saint Malachi refers to him in his prophecy. Instead of he having a sinister nature, could it be, that he is often referred to as "black," because of a tribulation he has to endure along with the faithful? Therefore, he reigns over the church in its darkest hour. Just a thought? Perhaps, a global war engulfs humanity or a cataclysmic calamity occurs?

Now, in regards to the third secret of Fatima, I thought the Vatican announced the third secret to the world while John Paul the II reigned as pontiff?

It was announced by Cardinal Sodano on 13 May 2000, 83 years after the first apparition of the Lady to the children in the Cova da Iria, that the Third Secret would finally be released. In his announcement, Cardinal Sodano implied that the secret was about the persecution of Christians in the 20th century that culminated in the failed assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II on 13 May 1981.[11]

The text of the Third Secret was published on 26 June 2000:

J.M.J.

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fátima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that is the approved version of the prophecy by the Vatican. It doesn't sound as sinister as Malachi Martin was referring to? However, I am not a Jesuit or religious scholar. It isn't as sinister as some have thought. However, I am interested to see what the coat of arms is with this next Pope after Benedict and if it will hold up with the prophecy of St. Malachi. Very interesting times . . .

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Great thread!

The black pope has been around for a really long time now. There was a black pope ever since the Inquisition and maybe even before that. When Rome was out converting, it was the pope's idea along with the Jesuits. People always blamed Christians for murdering in the name of Christ, but it was actually the Jesuits who wanted this. They were in exile from Rome for a bit for falsely killing Protestants.

These prophecies are not actual prophecies but facts. The Jesuits have had riches far beyond we may grasp. They have been setting this up since the inquisition.

I have read somewhere (sorry I forgot where), that St. Malachi and Nostradamus went to the same school. They foretold what the Jesuits planned out so in the long run.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Very interesting response, and I have always thought that there was something astray with the formation of the Jesuits and their mission statement. However, I thought they are just the academic arm of the Catholicism in the modern day, in terms of Sciences, Political Theory, Theology, ect.

Not to negate from their hand in the atrocities they participated in as inquisitors, but I think that sinister role was only the outcome of the times.The knee-jerk reaction to deal with Protestantism by the church was a disaster at the time and to this day the Catholic Church has to deal with it.

Now, could there be a secret ulterior motive in the modern agenda for the Jesuits? That is subject to debate, but I wouldn't crop them together with the likes of other secret societies, because by all accounts they are as public as the Knights of Columbus.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join