It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti, The New 9-11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Wooooooooo, 2 tours in Iraq? Thankyou for your sevice then. Now, it's clear you know nothing bout military intelligence, for if you did, then you'd know all about the commo platoons and their intel gathering? Do you know anything about "Galetta" Island in Honduras?

Do you know about the "op" name for the columbian drug wars of the 80's? Well, I do, cause I was there "mr 2 tours of Iraq"! I also know that if MI units don't do their jobs, people like YOU get your asses shot off! So enough of your childish antics.

I was in el-salvador during many a sandinistas and contra rebels firefights, so don't try to play your little Iraqi combat tour BS to me buddy! I seen Iran/Contra before it was even a hearing years later! So ya see, you have nothing on me bud. Nice try though.

You brought up the MI BN thing following my troop first aid comment. I stated I was military for comparison. It was not to see who's dick was bigger.
Who needs to grow up now?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Perhaps if you can prove that HAARP caused the earthquake

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Perhaps if you included that info in the OP, maybe you would not get ridiculed for this post. I see no reference to that in the OP.

You are making this claim, why should the burden of proof be on me? That is typical around here though. If the former SECDEF says it possible then to validate your claim, you must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that HAARP is the cause. Burden if proof lies with you and until such time, your claim is not valid. Taking someones word for something is not proof. Just because the former SECDEF says something is true does not mean it is.
Would you believe me if I told you it was a fact I had a spaceship and I was taking off for the home world tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Perhaps if you included that info in the OP, maybe you would not get ridiculed for this post. I see no reference to that in the OP.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

WOW dude, you read way to far into things. I never made such claims.
I only read into what is posted, nothing more. And yes, when you started in with your initial statement about military troops and then brazenly posted about your military endeavors, that was a pandora's box you opened, not me.

As far as me being wacko?? I won't even start in about how high my IQ is, for I am sure your will be a lot higher.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Just because the former SECDEF says something is true does not mean it is.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
today i was watching cnn and i saw the most horrible thing that has ever been shown on national tv. the camera crew from cnn was reporting on two people that were shot supposedly over looting rice. the crew went over to the victems still laying on the pavement one was dieing laying in a pool of blood, the other was laying down, shot in the back paralized and couldnt move. alledgedly the hatiain police officers shot the two men because they were looting rice. the rice was still with them on the ground, but no police man in site. the camera crew just sat their interveiwing them, watching them die and didnt call an ambulance. i thought it was mucked up they showed it an showed them not doing a thing about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not at all. 9-11 is still fresh and hip. Haiti is a boot legged 9-11.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by indy0725

Well, looks like you know nothing about the military, for if you did then you'd know that anybody in a Military Intelligence Unit are restricted in discussing a lot of things. So just go back to your gas station goober and leave the adult stuff to people who know how to discuss it properly.

Yet you resort to name calling.Hmm funny.I doubt that military trained you to do that.I think they have higher standards than that.I'm just questioning your "military status" because anyone with a computer could come on here and say stuff.Hell I could come on here and say I work for the CIA.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I'm just questioning your "military status" because anyone with a computer could come on here and say stuff.Hell I could come on here and say I work for the CIA.

I done my basic and ait at Ft Dix in 1985, dones 2 years in Panama at the 29th MI Battalion, completed JOTC (Jungle Operations Training Course) at Ft Sherman Panama, 3 TDY tours to Columbia during the drug wars of Bolivia and Columbia, 1 tour in Honduras during the sandinistas and el-salvadorian rebels, and spent much time at Galetta Island in Honduras at a place called "The Boat". So ask anybody who's been to the "Boat" in Honduras and you'll see what I am talking about.

That's all I can reveal online. If that info doesn't suit ya, then if you have a friend in military records, you can have them check the following names. These were my chain of command when I derossed Panama in 1987. Battalion CmDR: Colonel Bradford, Asst Bat Cmdr: Major Waller, 1st Sgt Crawford, Platoon Sgt Cloutier, Motor Pool SFC Pettigrew, Motor Pool Commanding Officer CW4 Cowling, Motor Pool Squad Leader SSGT Miller, and my S-1 records dept leader was SSGT Lash.

So, by the above you can see that I was what you would call a "lugnut" (Mechanic). I was the battalion wrecker operator, and my mos was 63b20/52 delta/generator mechanic.

Commo Platoon and the D-Toc commands never rolled anywhere without me. I've worked on everything from jeeps up to 20 ton trucks and 100kw generators! Spent more time in the flield than a lot of the combat and other intel collecting units did. So, you can draw your own conclusions, I really don't care. I know what I have done and where I have been and what I have seen.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by thewind]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
OK,

We have established the important stuff

We are all People
We are all ATS Members

That is the only pertinent information necessary to continue with the topic

So, now anything else is Off Topic

See

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This can be verified by consulting the readings of the Magnometer located in Gakona Alaska you can see the HAARP activity at its highest (10 power -1 Bx at 2-Hz) up to 2PM on the day of the quake. To view each days readings click on next day in this link which starts on January 9th:

Induction Magnetometer Time Frequency Spectrogram

OP: Sure looks like another 9/11 to me.

Also you may want to check out what other websites have to say, scroll down the following link until you find the paragraph titled:

PREPLANNED HAITIAN DEVASTATION OPTION EXERCISED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join