It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilcock's Newest Blog (1/22/10)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just posted... fresh off the press!

I quite enjoyed listening to this audio clip. It's a good 90 minutes long so make sure you have time to listen to it all.

If you aren't a follower of Wilcock, just move along there's nothing you would want to hear.

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Cigar]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Just posted... fresh off the press!

I quite enjoyed listening to this audio clip. It's a good 90 minutes long so make sure you have time to listen to it all.

If you aren't a follower of Wilcock, just move along there's nothing you would want to hear.

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Cigar]

Ouch, much will probably be made of that word "follower". LOL

I presume you most likely mean 'if you generally follow Wilcock's work" rather than "if you are a follower of David Wilcock"?

If so, it's probably best to be clear about it. It's dangerous enough to mention Wilcock around here without saying something that could be misinterpreted as discipleship

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
so one really bad set of predictions with his so called insiders wasnt enough? you're falling for it again? you realise... someone had to say it.. and many more will. Im just one of the nicer ones.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
To Summarize:

Rockefeller faction is being brought down...

Black Dragon Society reactivated...

INTERPOL is here in the U.S. to stop the corruption of the Federal Reserve...

Operation Stillpoint has been stopped...

World Central Banks are full of fake gold (tungsten)...

Haiti earthquake cause by 'mini nukes'...

New whistle blower witness says U.S. Space Command has 'portal technology'...

Disclosure THIS YEAR...

Economic turmoil possibly March...

Revealing of suppressed truths...

divinecosmos.com...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
David Wilcock? Come on, not that one again? I followed him for ages along with steven greer and all that happened was me forgetting the lessons i learnt and let it happen over and over again. How many times has he predicted something or should i say stated things were to happen? As recently as last christmas he disclosed that there were 2 hr bookings set aside on national television and what happened? Nothing Again

The same with Dr Steven Greer, he`s doing the same.
Dont take this as getting at you for making this post because i read the article and hope that what he`s saying is the truth etc all im trying to point out is this- "The boy who cried wolf"
You can only say something so many times before people dont believe you anymore.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Let's see his proof of any of this.

Of course, his proof will amount to uncredited, unsubstantiated stories he's seen on the internet, "anonymous" sources and stuff he made up whole-cloth.

Why people continue to believe him, I don't know.

Actually, I do know. It's desperation that destroys any sense of critical thinking. He mentions "aliens" and that is all his followers need to hear.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yea, if ole Davy boy keeps it up, I think I will sue him myself! Just ridicolous at the scams hes doing against the believers.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Tungsten was one of the main reasons behind the genocide in Indochina by the U.S.

i]reply to post by rainfall

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thanks for the summarization.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
fool you once shame on him. fool you twice, shame on you.

g2

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
do you have a link for the audio clip?

i can't seem to find it on the page, maybe i am looking wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Once I read a story that is called "the boy who cried wolf". I would like to know if David has read it too....Maybe it will help him with the application of his spiritual enlightment towards others.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i find it hilarious that he is still spewing his crap & there STILL is people ready to believe him, defend him against accusations of scamming and paying money to go to see his 'lectures' or buy his books, CD's etc.

"A Fool And His Money Are Easily Parted"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2
do you have a link for the audio clip?

i can't seem to find it on the page, maybe i am looking wrong.

If you go towards the bottom of the page there's a "read more" button which expands the page. By doing so you'll find the .mp3 at the very bottom before the comments.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wilcock relies on his sources. His sources were wrong, or perhaps something did occur that prevented disclosure on black friday. None of you really know.

I'm not entirely convinced in what Wilcock as to say, but nevertheless he has a positive message. In a world filled with negativity (and from 95% of the responses to this thread) I don't see how a positive message and hope is a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He's basically repeating everything Fulford's been saying minus ET disclosure.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Wilcock relies on his sources. His sources were wrong, or perhaps something did occur that prevented disclosure on black friday. None of you really know.

He's equivocating. He's inventing excuses, telling us how he is never wrong, right by virtue of being wrong. It's a game every self-styled prophet plays when their predictions fail.

I don't see how a positive message and hope is a bad thing.

It is when it is based on lies, delusion and deceit.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
To Summarize:
New whistle blower witness says U.S. Space Command has 'portal technology'...

I've found David's secret insider whistleblower!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

For, make no mistake: President Obama has been ‘kicking butt’ ever since his return from Hawaii. He has realised, not least, that he has no alternative, if he himself wishes to avoid abrupt arrest by INTERPOL for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (which is what he was told on 4th January 2010).

I'd like to see interpol try to arrest Obama or either of the Bush family presidents. . . i mean seriously after all the times wilcock has blown smoke people are still buying his garbage. . .

On 3rd January, we were informed that George Bush Sr. and Barbara Bush have been prevented from touching any money and interfering with banking codes. Furthermore, a very knowledgeable source elaborated: ‘All the money accumulated by (CHENEY’S) Halliburton has been removed, and Bush 41 and Bush 43 have been deprived of all their stolen money as well...

I've looked and can find no sources to back this statement. . . its ludacrous

4th January 2010: An arrest list was issued by INTERPOL for a large number of people ‘standing in the way’ of resolution to be taken into custody.

When we made further enquiries, we established that Bench Warrants were issued on this date for service on 137 individuals in the United States.

These people will be or are being arrested and taken into custody by US Marshals. Their passports, IDs and driving licenses, etc, will have been removed in the process.

You dont arrest that many prominent people without drawing attetnion to yourself. . . . I've seen nothing on this either

On the surface, the objective has been to paint Obama as a crypto-Communist with mafia associations and all sorts of other dark failings and skeletons in his cupboard

Obama has done enough to paint this picture on his own he doesn't need republican help for that. . . .

Wilcock is doing nothing more than pandering to the left. . . . he says exactly what you want to hear and you eat it up. . . even after he has proven himself a fraud on numerous occasions. . .

[edit on 23-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

perhaps something did occur that prevented disclosure on black friday.

You ignore the fact that no international 2 hour tv booking was made, that was just a lie..

None of you really know.

We know Wilcock has no sources, he just makes stuff up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join