It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jermaine Jackson talks about US Gov conspiracy regarding Michael Jackson's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Jermaine says that Michael Jackson was on the verge of converting to Islam. He also talks about how "They" framed Michael and tried to destroy his reputation and then wanted to get rid of him, so they murdered him.

THEM being the US government!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

They didn't frame him for anything.Michael liked little boys and liked to touch them.End of story

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

that was the most well thought-out, provocative post i have ever read. your factual presentation and consideration of all possible scenarios was breathtaking to say the least and inspirational to say the most.

i am not entirely surprised that someone is coming out to say this. i'd bet more a few celeb deaths have a stickier side to them

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't get it... Is America really at war with Islam? Isn't it just another control mechanism? Whats the truth in all this? If this were true, I would love to know the reason for snuffing him out. I would assume the amount of potential converts such a celebrity would bring.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I don't get it... Is America really at war with Islam? Isn't it just another control mechanism? Whats the truth in all this? If this were true, I would love to know the reason for snuffing him out. I would assume the amount of potential converts such a celebrity would bring.

The anti-thesis of the 'Elitists' NWO is Islam.

The anti-thesis of Islam is the 'Elitists' NWO.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

I thought The US and It's Allys in the War on Terror. We're after Al queda, The taliban and their Allys.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I love the fact that everyone in the EU and in Hollywood is screaming that we are at war with Islam ,but we are not the ones curtailing and surpressing the rights of Muslims to practice thier religion. Last time I checked Muslims can still practice thier religion as well as wear burqas if so inclined.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I thought The US and It's Allys in the War on Terror. We're after Al queda, The taliban and their Allys.

That is the nursery rhyme for sure, but I don't believe for a minute that it is the real story. Al qaeda was a CIA effort to fight the Russians...to think that other non-Islamic interests are not being met in all this is crazy. The "Taliban" was the government, not a terrorist organization in Afghanistan. They cut down extensively on opium production.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

That is the nursery rhyme for sure, but I don't believe for a minute that it is the real story. Al qaeda was a CIA effort to fight the Russians...to think that other non-Islamic interests are not being met in all this is crazy. The "Taliban" was the government, not a terrorist organization in Afghanistan. They cut down extensively on opium production.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

Their intention was to DESTROY the opium production not just cut it.

They believed that such a drug was being used to fund a terrorist drug cartel organisations and the plant was being abused for recreational mindless get highs that destroyed lives and families.
That's one way to end the drug war - cut the head of the snake off.

Either the Taliban are more intelligent than US or US didn't want to end the drug scene. This is why they were INVADED.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I know this thread is a dinosaur but I stumbled upon this video on youtube today and did a search here because I wanted to make my own thread.

There are other videos out there about this... I believe it...

I urge people to watch this video.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

It wasn't the US Government, as such. It was the Illuminati, he broke free of their stronghold on him so they wanted revenge. The video clip posted is from The Music Industry Exposed. It's in 11 parts on youtube and it's all about the Illuminati F-ing the music industry in the A.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the bump. I had not seen the video.

I think that Jackson was totally framed and slandered by TPTB, who were trying to exploit him and feared his message and ability to speak to and mobilize the masses. And, of course, he was murdered. He knew that "They Don't Care About Us" and was about to embark on a very motivational tour. I also believe that certain individuals coveted his control of the Beatles catalog. Poor Michael. He didn't stand a chance.
edit on 17-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Absolutely right. Michael often did talk about the people conspiring against him, and the media manipulation. Imagine him just waking people up left and right at concerts - and imagine if those accusations never came against him, he'd have been even more powerful and able to wake people up. Shame.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yea a while ago i posted a article where Michael Jackson's mom said he was murdered, i too feel that he was speaking out about the powers that by and they did him in, i mean just look at whats happened lately first the Quaid's come out about "star whackers" and then top A list publicist Ronni Chasen is gunned down execution style, i mean people might not believe everything but clearly there's some dots to connect.....

top topics

join