It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Commemorates 75th Anniversary of NAZI "Night of the Long Knives"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
from - en.wikipedia.org...

The Night of the Long Knives (German: About this sound Nacht der langen Messer (help·info)) or "Operation Hummingbird", or, more commonly used in Germany "Röhm-Putsch" was a purge that took place in Nazi Germany between June 30 and July 2, 1934, when the Nazi regime carried out a series of political executions. Most of those killed were members of the Sturmabteilung (SA), the paramilitary Brownshirts.

A giant 'Hummingbird' Crop Glyph image was found in Milk HiIl, Stanton St. Bernard, Wiltshire, United Kingdom on July 2, 2009, exactly 75 years after the Night of the Long Knives....
see here - 10th Crop Glyph Image down on this page - www.x-cosmos.it...

Could remnants of the Nazi party and their new generation of advanced scientists be using ultra tech satellites to dampen crop plants into specific symbols, encoded with specific meaning?

namely .. making a 'Hummingbird' crop circle on the last day of the 75th anniversary of the execution of 'Operation Hummingbird'?

the world.. may never know.....
still...interesting coincidence if it hadn't any meaning. though...
there are some that say.. there ARE no coincidences....

-

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dude! This is great!

sounds like an old 50's scifi!

KILLER NAZI ZOMBIES FROM THE MOON WANT YOUR FARM FOR CROP CIRCLES! OH, YEAH! AND YOUR DOG TOO!

Sorry friend. Think your putting together dots that go nowhere.

Besides, Herr Fuhrer hasnt contacted me lately.

I do believe that my kinsmen in the Vaterland did have some neat tech. I just dont believe they would do something this silly unless they were REEEEEEALLY bored!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hmm, to be honest, IMO I think that you are a little off on it having anything to do with the Nazi's.

Its almost identical to the one at the Nazca plaines.

The 10th crop circle down

Nazca Planes:

here

[edit on 22-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When you start seeing crop circles of wolves with bratwurst and beer THEN I'd start worrying.

Edit: just to edit something.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by SkippyDan Groundchaser]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Hmm, to be honest, IMO I think that you are a little off on it having anything to do with the Nazi's.

Its almost identical to the one at the Nazca plaines.

The 10th crop circle down

Nazca Planes:

here

so by 'almost identical' .. what exactly do you mean?...

if one were to make their own simplistic hummingbird glyph...
how would one go about making one so that it looks different than the ones already made?

can you make a distinct image of a hummingbird glyph without making it have a long beak?
I don' think it would be recognized as a hummingbird without a long beak.
so the only things that is similar between the two (graphically) is that the beak is long (which it has to be in order for it to be seen as a hummingbird) ...
and that some of the tail feathers go out at a diagonal angle.

what you're proposing.. is like saying that the images of elephants on one cave painting are almost identical to the images of elephant paintings on another cave because they both have trunks... and you can't draw elephants without making them have trunks otherwise they are not recognized as elephants in the first place.

i think your observation is without merit, and is a very base-level-minded conclusion.

I do not think the NAZCA image looks 'almost identical' to the hummingbird crop glyph.
they are both hummingbirds, both glyphs, both with long hummingbird beaks, and both large.. that's the end of their similarity.
the only reason you see a similarity is because they're the only known large scale images of hummingbird glyphs.
one has feet
the other does not have feet
one is in computer-like accuracy in it's lines and angles
the other is messy and jagged.

they are not almost identical.

i think intelligent people went to extreme measures using advanced technology that has been repressed from the public at large...
... as Nazi's and their bell-craft were known for...
Nazis were known to come to the US in project paperclip and escape to Argentina and own land there after WWII to continue their scientific research.

is it impossible that they are the people who have such technology to create crop circles?

is it impossible that they've used that very technology on the exact day of one of their most infamous proofs of their commitment to self-sacrifice? on the same day... and in the same image as what that day was named?

so we have NAzis as...

- known to have the technology to do it...
- done on the year of a popularly celebrated anniversary (75th)
- hummingbird image represents exact name of operation

-

new topics

top topics

join