It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Depiction ever of the Lord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Well, I certainly agree with you in the sense that I believe that there is a prime consciousness that began the universe. That consciousness certainly cannot be named or identified. It is beyond our comprehension.

Now, I don't entirely dismiss the writings of people like Sitchin because it could very well be valid.It doesn't really matter because regardless, it doesn't disprove that there is an ultimate entity that regulates the entire universe.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe that because many notable, "beings" have been here, that there is a confusion between who is who. Our info comes from the victors of wars many times. Many times a physical interpretation could be confused for a spiritual one; and visa versa.

I do not believe, "God" is alien.. He is eternally higher than the etheric universe; and time an dimension are like a pretty thing sitting on his table..

No consequencE...

Thank you.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the Reason where I create this thread is there's a muslim that nearly murtad because he hears the Pseudo-scientific theory that states: "humans are created by aliens with Cloning Technology as livestock for them"

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

First of all, the "alien origination" THEORY is not anything other than that, a theory. Now, you can either consider it, or disregaard it altogether. It really doesn't matter.

To get all worked up about it is rather ridiculous. Even if said theory is true, what does it prove? What does it disprove? The only thing that it proves is that there are other civilizations in the cosmos. Duh!!!! What does it disprove? Absolutely nothing. I have to laugh at these people who think that if it is ever shown that there is life outside of our dirtball,it is going to somehow "ruin" everything.

If it does, then whatever it "ruins" wasn't very strong to start with.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
how does it have superhuman intelligence if it was reptilian?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well,in my Bible,the saved people will be celebrating the
marriage supper of the Lamb.That gives me the impression
that the Lord does eat!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Are you trying to say that a muslim was threatened with
death for reading threads on ATS?
If I am reading your post right,this is what it means to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

would you answer one simple question first, before maintaining such incredible accusations against two very different and very intelligent researchers:

Have you EVER read anything from anyone of them?

As far as I know, neither David Icke nor Sichin have ever depicted Jesus nor God the Father in the way you say.

What I know is they denounce someone else and that is the reptilians who have invaded us silently and skillfully. Or perhaps that is what you don't like to know? Reptilians are not "god". They fit more for Satan's image, though I would not brand them with that name since they have material measurable bodies. If you do not understand those basic things, you don't understand anything about God or religion. No matter if you are Muslim or Christian. Because God is above the created Universe and above every creature in it, INCLUDING the reptilians.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by masonicon

The Lord are Simply Doesn't need any food to live and it Completely Immortal

Ummmmm ooooooooook

I dont know where I mentioned that god does need food

Doesn't need MONEY either, but people give him 10% of their wages, don't they? And folks, we have no "Lord," no "Master." When one says they have one of these, they places themselves into slavery of their own doing. Any being comes here and says he is my Lord, he will get an earful, I can tell you that.

Lord:
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.

2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.

3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.

4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.

5.a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.

Master:
1. a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.

2. an owner of a slave, animal, etc.

3. an employer of workers or servants.

4. the male head of a household.

5. a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.

6. a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
Reference: dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

I did research on UFO's for over 20 years!
In my opinion,the beings passing themselves off as UFO occupants,
are the fallen angels from the Bible.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

I forgot to mention this in my other post.
I also believe that the UFO's are not intergalactic.
I believe they are interdimensional.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

No, I think he was saying that his Muslim friend wanted to murder someone because he read about the "alien origination" theory. That doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
the Reason where I create this thread is there's a muslim that nearly murtad because he hears the Pseudo-scientific theory that states: "humans are created by aliens with Cloning Technology as livestock for them"

How is that different than a God?
Why would you believe in a God rather than the alien theory?
It's laughable that you consider alien seeding pseudoscience and God as real.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
how does it have superhuman intelligence if it was reptilian?

Their brain is 90% Cerebrum and 10% of their brain is reptilian brain thus their brains is suited for Math and Science and despite their Carnivorous diet they have no digestive system so their eating method is: their foods is processed into fine liquid and injected to their bodies

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If no depictions of allah or his schizophrenic are allowed in islam then how could a particular depiction be worse than another? Wouldn't all of them be equally imaginary?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join