It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Depiction ever of the Lord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I knew David Icke And Zecharia Sitchin Depicts the Lord (I call it Allah since I are Muslim) In Worst Form Ever as Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Reptilian aliens with Superhuman Intelligence and Ultra-Advanced technologies Because No One can Depicts The Lord since the Lord itself must be Single and can't be Imagined by anyone else, they did it for Making the Lord to be fit into Sciences.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't understand, is there supposed to be a link to a picture or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Ok, Im guessing english isnt your first language, so let me decipher this:

David Icke and Zecariah Sitchin think god is a cannibalistic alien with superhuman technological skills, because they dont know what god is. Also, you go on to add that god is only one thing and completely imaginary in a scientific context?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Ok, Im guessing english isnt your first language, so let me decipher this:

David Icke and Zecariah Sitchin think god is a cannibalistic alien with superhuman technological skills, because they dont know what god is. Also, you go on to add that god is only one thing and completely imaginary in a scientific context?

The Lord are Simply Doesn't need any food to live and it Completely Immortal

[edit on 22-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, given that he is a Muslim, any depiction of Christ would be "terrible." Muslims don't believe in depicting of "holy" figures.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, given that he is a Muslim, any depiction of Christ would be "terrible." Muslims don't believe in depicting of "holy" figures.

For Muslim Depicting their own Holy Figures is Taboo

[edit on 22-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

The Lord are Simply Doesn't need any food to live and it Completely Immortal

Ummmmm ooooooooook

I dont know where I mentioned that god does need food

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Saying God is a lizard is pretty far fetched. A better argument would say the serpent in the Garden of Eden was a reptilian extraterrestrial and Satan getting kicked out of Heaven would him losing the Grey extraterrestrial technology due to rebellion.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Muslims view Christ as a prophet, do they not?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Muslims view Christ as a prophet, do they not?

Muslim View Christ as Prophet not god but St. Paul's cult View Christ as god instead

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So, according to Islam,does being a prophet make him less than holy?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am having real trouble understanding what you are trying to say.
Could you possibly explain yourself better and maybe send a link to a picture?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

No. Jesus is a holy figure, and Muslims believe its "shirk" (a form of idolatry) to make pictures of any prophet, messenger, etc.

Going even further, devout Muslims believe that is wrong to have any picture, or painting of anything. This is actually why Arabic caligraphy is so beautiful as it is, because Muslims would not draw or paint pictures, they would focus all of their art in calligraphy, in honoring God.

I have a couple friends in Egypt, both of them have no pictures or paintings in their house at all, only calligraphy from the Quran. It's not against the law or anything though to have pictures / paintings.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

For Muslim Depicting their own Holy Figures is Taboo

But not eating of his flesh or drinking of his blood, that's about as normal as it gets on the other side of the religious fence.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin is nuttier than a squirrel turd "Nuff said!"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I knew David Icke And Zecharia Sitchin Depicts the Lord (I call it Allah since I are Muslim) In Worst Form Ever as Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Reptilian aliens with Superhuman Intelligence and Ultra-Advanced technologies Because No One can Depicts The Lord since the Lord itself must be Single and can't be Imagined by anyone else, they did it for Making the Lord to be fit into Sciences.

I believe that i agree with you. It sounds to me like you're saying that the Lord (allah) is not a man, woman, or being in the sense of human understanding. But that we must let go of our desire to put a face on God because God has no face. God is everything.

I agree.

Though i disagree with the idea that says its a sin to try and put a face on God.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Zecharia Sitchin is nuttier than a squirrel turd "Nuff said!"

Is he now? Hmmmmm.... I don't think that's necessarily so. David Icke? Yeah, you could probably say that about him. However, I don't associate "being nutty" with Zecharia Sitchin. Not at all.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

That's my point. In Islam,it wouldn't matter how you portrayed Jesus,or any other "holy" figure, it would be viewed as a "terrible depiction."

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
May i politely ask what you people have against Lizards and more importantly why your God(s) aren't capable of basic digestion. If he/she/it created a universe, surely he/she/it is capable of rustling up a meal of his/hers/its personal choice.

Also didn't Icke consider reptillians to be a lower consciousness not a higher consciousness?

So what's going on here?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Zecharia Sitchen is not a nutter.
He is merely looking at the Sumerian text as historical records. And by looking at that, you realize that what we call God, was in fact in the plural form 'Gods'...From there on, you can look at Genesis and realize the truth in the sentence - "Let Us create man in Our image, in Our likeness."
We realize then, what we call God/Gods, were in fact physical beings (just like us) that we looked up to as Gods...
Let me leave you with a line from the dreaded Zacharia Sitchen
-The Twelfth Planet-

Father Nannar, Lord of Ur...
Whose glory in the Boat of Heaven is...
Lord, firstborn son of of Enlil.
When in the Boat of Heaven thou ascendeth,
Thou art glorious.
Enlil hath adorned thy hand
With a scepter everlasting
When in the Sacred Boat thou mountest.

As I said before, pure history...what we saw as Gods, was not God in the sense we imagine.
IMO, 'God' is just the frequency that holds all matter togethr in form that we call life...we are a part of that frequency, hence we are all a part of 'God'..

Edit to add- I just want to add another passage that another member quoted out of Zecharia Sitchens book..it's beyond fascinating...

"Let the image of Alalu forever gaze toward Nibiru that he ruled,
Toward the Earth whose gold he discovered!
So Ninmah, Exalted Lady, in the name of her father Anu did declare.
As for you, Anzu, to you Anu the king his promise shall be keeping!
Twenty heroes with you here shall remain, the way station's building to begin;
Rocketships from Earth the golden ores shall here deliver,
Celestial chariots from here the gold to Nibiru shall then transport.
Hundreds of heroes their abode on Lahmu shall make,
You, Anzu, shall be their commander!
Thus did the Great Lady, in the name of her father Anu, to Anzu say.
My life I owe to you, Great Lady! So was Anzu saying. My gratitude to Anu shall limits not have!
From the planet Lahmu the chariot departed; toward Earth the journey it continued."

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join