It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Done hiding behind anon

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have been lurking your site for years. Why I have never registered is beyond me. However, thanks to you fine people I now know the basic guard pattern and security technology used at Area 51 as well as countless other "useless" things. So yeah, thanks for the hours of mindlessly staring at my screen in the dark reading up on exotic topics.

Me? I am 22. I live with a girl and some cats. I own my own businesses (as in; more than one) with all but one being online/PC based. I run a dozen or so websites on various topics including but not limited to; technology, *snip*, warez, *snip*/programming etc. I also own/run a game design and development studio that is currently working on a zombie themed survival horror MMOFPS with RPG elements that focuses on realism. Thats a damn mouthful! My main income comes from *snip* and freelance web and game design, so I sit around staring at a screen more than your average nerd. Technology/computers/electronics are my thing and I do them well. When I am not being an *snip* (lol) I am playing the part of a mad scientist in my office tearing apart technology and reworking it into something spiffy. At the moment I am working on a few things that I find fascinating. My main "free time project" is a gun case I am fashioning into a mobile command center for my laptop and other stuff using said gun case and a prison security keypad to secure it with some solenoids.

Last but not least, is the reason I am here. I am CONSTANTLY researching new stuff that is of interest to me and government/military secrets are sexy as hell. I love military bases, tech, and surplus. The less known the better!

My presence here is mainly to observe and collect information. I have little to offer your community here other than my posts to be honest, but I figured it was time to make myself known. I am a huge fan of proof and "pics or it didnt happen" has left my fingers and mouth only second to the more offensive words in the English language. (which I will refrain from using here as per the rules!)

Long story short: I am cool, you are cool, this site is cool, now lets party!

 

mod edit: illegal activities

[edit on Fri Jan 22 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]




posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey man! Welcome, or at the very least, Good to see you reg. an account on here!!
You seem like a cool dude!! I too have a background in video game programming/artwork ect..

So I thought I would help get this party started and come in and wish you well!!
Who knows, with your background I just may send you a u2 at some point!

I have found a many great people with like minds on ATS, who I am I happy to call my friends!

See you around the boards!
RPG nutter-----Zy5



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



Welcome..!


I also own/run a game design and development studio that is currently working on a zombie themed survival horror MMOFPS with RPG elements that focuses on realism.





Have you played the zombie level on the first modern warfare..?

Tops...


Cya on the boards...



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



Welcome..!


I also own/run a game design and development studio that is currently working on a zombie themed survival horror MMOFPS with RPG elements that focuses on realism.





Have you played the zombie level on the first modern warfare..?

Tops...


Cya on the boards...



I do not believe I have. I played the zombie levels on WaW though!


Originally posted by zysin5
Hey man! Welcome, or at the very least, Good to see you reg. an account on here!!
You seem like a cool dude!! I too have a background in video game programming/artwork ect..

So I thought I would help get this party started and come in and wish you well!!
Who knows, with your background I just may send you a u2 at some point!

I have found a many great people with like minds on ATS, who I am I happy to call my friends!

See you around the boards!
RPG nutter-----Zy5


It is always favorable to have like minded people around you.


[edit on 22-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 


Hey welcome to ATS. I'm an avid CoDWaW player too. Same handle as here,maybe I'll kill you later lol.



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



I do not believe I have. I played the zombie levels on WaW though!






Thank you for denying my ignorance...it is WaW not Modern. I will now indignantly blame my ignorance on the fact that I was 'excited' to bring the subject up and had a brain cramp - but what's new..?





Look forward to your posts...


enkdrun idet mmaagrr..!

[edit on 1/22/2010 by happygolucky]



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I doubt it! I have been playing Arma2 and GTA IV multiplayer the most lately. Arma 2 when I want to get down and dirty with some realism and GTA IV when I just want to have fun killing stuff with a team.


I do not really have "free time" really. I am literally constantly working and only take breaks from it when I drink or feel frisky. My businesses and projects keep me more than busy at all times! I by myself just for my game studio run a team of 30+ people as well as doing my own work and leading smaller divisions of the team including environment creation and content. Busy busy busy!


Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



I do not believe I have. I played the zombie levels on WaW though!






Thank you for denying my ignorance...it is WaW not Modern. I will now indignantly blame my ignorance on the fact that I was 'excited' to bring the subject up and had a brain cramp - but what's new..?





Look forward to your posts...


enkdrun idet mmaagrr..!

[edit on 1/22/2010 by happygolucky]


No problem. There are so many games out that it is hard to tell them apart. But at least I knew of what you were referring to! I just didnt want to call you on it because I am new here. :p

[edit on 22-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]



posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



game designer eh?

I am also a game designer well atleast still in college learning about that stuff, btw i had planned A very kick a** RTS indie game ^^





[Mod Edit - replace quote with Reply To: tab]

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]



posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well hello smart hyper guy! You will find a lot of good company around here, as you know!

Welcome aboard. I hope to see your computer skills and sharp mind contributing to the ever-widening search for truth. Digging deep, good.

Greetings to you.



posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 



game designer eh?

I am also a game designer well atleast still in college learning about that stuff, btw i had planned A very kick a** RTS indie game ^^





[Mod Edit - replace quote with Reply To: tab]

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]


Nice maybe we can work together on something sometime.



Originally posted by Copperflower
Well hello smart hyper guy! You will find a lot of good company around here, as you know!

Welcome aboard. I hope to see your computer skills and sharp mind contributing to the ever-widening search for truth. Digging deep, good.

Greetings to you.

I had just finished of a mt dew before I typed it so you are dead on. ;0

Well, apparently my computer skills are viewed as illegal activities here. Who will warn the thousands of other coders??! lol



posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
But can you speak latin...


lol...Welcome to ATS...



posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 


Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay



posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
But can you speak latin...


lol...Welcome to ATS...


sember ubi sub ubi? lol yeah i said it.


Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 


Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay


I think I lost an arm.

I can take pictures, but Ill bet someone will confiscate my camera upon leaving amirite?



posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You

Originally posted by MemoryShock
But can you speak latin...


lol...Welcome to ATS...


sember ubi sub ubi? lol yeah i said it.


And nicely said at that...except for the transposition of the 'p' with a 'b'...I love english anagrams...


[edit on Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:20:20 -0600 by MemoryShock]



posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh I cannot believe I typoed that. Yeah I meant a P.


I have failed you.


[edit on 24-1-2010 by A-E-I-Owned-You]



posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 


Whats your handle in CoDWaW. Will add you to my friends. dog



posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
reply to post by A-E-I-Owned-You
 


Whats your handle in CoDWaW. Will add you to my friends. dog


I actually do not play it multiplayer or I would show you how its done!



posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You
I have failed you.



Worry not...I will believe the adverse after seeing your current username enough...





posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by A-E-I-Owned-You
I have failed you.



Worry not...I will believe the adverse after seeing your current username enough...




hahah fair enough.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join