It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Interviewing Dr. Michio Kaku 01-29-2010 on Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku is now the host of the new series: Si-Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible

Here is a clip

Dr. Michio Kaku: SCI FI or SCI FACT

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is an older video from Dr. Kaku on time

Hope you like

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ahh thank you soo much Aquarius1!
I've been looking forward to a link and you have gave that to me!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by uglybattle
Ahh thank you soo much Aquarius1!
I've been looking forward to a link and you have gave that to me!

Ask and you shall recieve, at least some of the time.
The first link is a very cool website that belongs to a friend of mine...ah those Creatures of the Night, oh that would be me..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Here is an older video from Dr. Kaku on time

Hope you like

Google Video Link

Thanks so much, looking forward to watching this again, tomorrow that is, since it is 2:35 AM I am fading fast..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
thank goodness its Art and not

George who will be interviewing him.

George gets worse and worse, i'm embarrased for him.

Thank goodness is an understatement, I would not be listening if the "other" was doing this interview, Art and Kaku have a special rapport that equals none.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just a reminder to listen to Art's interview with Dr. Michio Kaku this Friday on Coast at 10:00 PM Pacitic, 1:00 AM Eastern, looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you plan on listening to Art interview Michio Kaku tomorrow night would like to hear your thoughts here during or after the show, haven't heard Kaku since the last time Art interviewed him a couple of years ago and looking forward to this one..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nothing of relevance to add. . . thanks for the heads up Aquarius, have a flag

line

CW

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
If you plan on listening to Art interview Michio Kaku tomorrow night would like to hear your thoughts here during or after the show, haven't heard Kaku since the last time Art interviewed him a couple of years ago and looking forward to this one..

ATS interviewed him back in the spring heres the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its all questions from members and is a great interview. One of my favorite ATS mix shows ever

[edit on 28-1-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Thanks up the link, even though I have been a long time member, it's only in the last six months that I have been active, there is much I haven't seen on this great forum..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anybody who has enough sac to risk ridicule on national television about the possible disaster of the suns flare possibilities is a great one in my mind. Go Michio.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Art Bell is interviewing Dr. David Anderson this Sunday night on Coast on Time Travel, check out the thread on put up on Dr. Anderson a few weeks back:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku sounds great as usual, enjoying listening to him with Art Bell on Coast, it has been a long, long time..too long.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by uglybattle
Do you any webside they might have coast-to-coast? Because I can't find it anywhere on the inernet and I do not have satelite radio.

Please inform me I appreciate it!

KFI AM
www.kfi640.com...
www.kfiam640.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Excellent interview as usual with Art and Kaku, his speculation is way out there, but hey why not, he is more than likely talking about things we already have and being kept secret from us..if anyone is interested in getting the show KSFO in San Francisco has podcasting free...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join