It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Interviewing Dr. Michio Kaku 01-29-2010 on Coast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Art Bell with Dr. Michio Kaku on Friday January 29, 2010 who'll discuss his latest work in theoretical physics

mkaku.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c02ef120c14c.jpg[/atsimg]

Physcis of the Impossible

Dr. Kaku is one of my all time favorite physicists and his interviews with Art Bell are amazing, I have saved everyone since the mid nineties..

All you Michio Kaku and Art Bell fans mark your calendar...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
He is a NWO shill.......

I don't trust him at all....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Listening to an old Art Bell show right now LOL

It''s always great to have Art back on Coast . I just hope we see more of him this coming year on Coast .

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I think we will see Art more on Coast, he mentioned it on his last show, I only listen when Art is on live plus his Somewhere in Time shows are Sat. evening at 9:00 PM Easter~6:00 PM Pacific and listen to George Knapp twice a month on Sunday, he will be on this upcoming Sunday night:
George Knapp welcomes researcher David Paulides and forensic artist Harvey Pratt for a discussion on the relationship between Native American cultures and Bigfoot. They'll also provide eyewitness accounts of the creature that bridge the gap between folklore and fact.

I listen most nights to vintage Art Bell....

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Boy you kind of people never get old... (Sarcmark)

Anyway, I love Michio, but some of his thoughts, to me, are a little far-fetched. I often contemplate why they call it theoretical physics and not hypothetical physics.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Theoretical is just that a theory, like the Big Bang, even though they talk about it like it's fact, it is fun to speculate and Dr. Kaku does it so well.

If it resonates with you fine, if doesn't that is fine too.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
He is a NWO shill.......

I don't trust him at all....

Yer I agree! Kaku is a shill..

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Where is the proof that Kaku is a shill MOTT the Hoople and rainfall, inquiring minds want to know.....I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I LOVE Dr. Michio Kaku!

And of course ART. This is going to a fantastic show, he always does his best shows with Art, they resonate and Art is a great Host.

Bravo Coastotcoastam!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I LOVE Dr. Michio Kaku!

And of course ART. This is going to a fantastic show, he always does his best shows with Art, they resonate and Art is a great Host.

Bravo Coastotcoastam!

You bet, I still remember the first interview Art did with Michio Kaku on August 22, 1997, I have listened to that show so many times have lost track, would love to sit in on one of his classes, hopefully one day.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Oh com on he's modern day Carl Segan! He is the beloved of the PTB, Kaku is nothing more than a mouth piece for the little they want you to know.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I love dr Michio Kaku! How can anybody not like listening to this man? He has some very interesting theories that I could listen to for hours.

Thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok folks here is how we settle the shill no shill issue ....

If some new discovery happens , something big , that takes place just before DR. Kaku , God I love saying that name
, makes his Coast appearance and then has this " big new discovery " dictates the shows line of conversation the hole night long , then he just may be a shill ...

Other then that , I look forward to hearing him talk about science all night long !

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
thank goodness its Art and not

George who will be interviewing him.

George gets worse and worse, i'm embarrased for him.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Agreed

Poor george ...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Another great picture of Michio, he mentioned on his website he would be out of the country until next week, wouldn't it be something if he went to Manila to visit Art..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27f7926da27a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sweeeeet. Difinitly going to get my scope out. Look at the cosmos and listen to C2C. Love Michio's book Physics of the Impossiable, it was great. He talks about how there are 3 types of "impossiable". Type 1, things that can happen, but are impossiable right now due to technology barriers, but could happen soon, type 2 things that are impossiable without a major breakthrough and in far in the future, and type 3 impossialities things that are impossiable without a major change in how we understand physics.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Do you any webside they might have coast-to-coast? Because I can't find it anywhere on the inernet and I do not have satelite radio.

Please inform me I appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Dr. Kaku is a brilliant man, but all of his interviews are essentially the same. Art has him on every year, and every year the doctor will recite his talking points to the letter... not that I won't tune in, maybe this is the year he'll have something new to say.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by uglybattle

Here are a number of links that stream Coast, scroll down a bit on the page.

Creatures of the Night

Coast

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join