It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the war on terror an excuse for World Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i was thinking how the real reason, I believe, the powers that be hate Islam is because it's a strong force to be reckoned with against the dream of a New World Order.

if you convince the West that Islam is a "terrorist religion" and needs to be eradicated, that gives them the excuse/power to destroy the religion and establish World Government in those areas.

i think the real reason why we're taught to hate Islam is because they resist globalization.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nah. I think it has more to do with the endless, relentless, 1,400 year old Jihad against every non-muslim on the planet.

Islamic Imperialism is far more dangerous a threat that any NWO delusion people have.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes very much so, its a ploy for the Elite to takeover the lands and control them poster above needs to go back to the drawing boards and relearn this stuff.

Its a mere quest for empire trust me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

No. It is a perfect means to create a perpetual state of near emergency.

This benefits the government because we "need" them to make/keep us safe.

This benefits clandestine organizations like the NSA and CIA with black budgets to get more of our money absent any scrutiny by the public.

This benefits the military/industrial complex by getting contracts to produce better drones, satellites, and other tools of the anti-terror tools

This benefits the law & order component of the government by creating a lever to strip more of our freedoms and privacy away.

Most of the world is not engaged in this nonsense "war on terror". It is not a global government deal.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
well let me share some research findings,
it appears no matter which country - which terror event you pick.
what is the out come...?
who won...?
who, what, when, where and why
one point stood out like a light in the darkness, around two weeks after a terror event the government of that nation passed legislation against its on people for security reasons. Now lets look at the 7/7 bombing.
they claimed the kid was suicide bomber. at first they said the CCTV systems were not functioning or something like that. and then later I think they released that this kid in no way acted like it was on a suicide mission. and like clock work 2 weeks later the brits lost a litle more of their rights,
and I recall a News, magazine picture or maybe a YouTube or it may have been a returning veterans pictures, its all sort of like a big goo... anyway this picture was of a kid like 16 with what looked like a turn of century .22 cal. pistol pointing it at a bradley tank. and in white letters across the bottom it said Insurgent, No, Iraqi Patriot. and I now look at the war a little dfferently since that photo.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
no i think the war in terror is just an excuse for getting into more countries to get a hold of central asia.

join