It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many "truthers" do you estimate there are in USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm just wondering on how many 9/11 truthers do you guys really think exist in the USA? I'm not talking about the numbers of people who think that the government some how acted blind and let it happen. I'm talking about how many people think that it was an inside job; a controlled demolition.

My guess is only about 500,000, but maybe up to a million. That's like .15-.3% of the population

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My estimate is 12. It may seem low, but I am only including people of age and registered to vote. If you take that into account I am probably right on!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well I am a truther as I don't believe the official story. Something is missing, there are too many holes. I can speculate all day as to what might have happened including an inside job, but I really do not know for sure. I think you are correct the people that believe it was an inside job conclusively are very few. There are many more that believe conclusively that the official story was fabricated, and too which lends believability to inside job folks.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think it's a lot higher.

Like in the 10,000,000 range...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Signal i think would be close not all of them spread the message a heavy though but i been getting involved pretty heavy and im surprised at the number of people that agree with some heavy information that is Denied in these forums all the time. Like the illuminati in music, movies, and government, the nwo, 9/11 its pretty shocking.

I would say 500,000 at least are doing this all the time as much as they can with talk, youtube, fliers and so on

but you cant judge for sure or any of it could be way off

[edit on 22-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, to make a safer assumption i think 40% of the population at least questions the official story.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would think it is less and less each day.The average American has a attention span of only a few days at best.

There is only a small minority that are fanatical about the subject and I suspect they are all ATS users.

Everybody else does not dwell on something that happened 10 years ago.

They go on living their regular lives.

Hell you want the truth about 911.

I want the truth about Pearl Harbor!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My estimate for Czech Republic is 1%. Among people in age 20-30 it is 10%. Situation is much better in France where "anti-Americanism" is not thought "crime" as in CZ.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looks like there are about 65,000 just from this MSNBC poll:

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11? * 96886 responses

Yes: 67%

No: 27%

I'm not sure: 5.4%

www.msnbc.msn.com...

So if you multiply 67% X 300 million...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

You cannot trust those numbers though. If truth movement folks are anything, they are dedicated to their cause, while other just don’t care that much about the topic. So what probably happened here is that it got around on some sites like ATS and GLP and you got a larger percentage of votes for the conspiracy theory then there are in the real general population. The only way to get an accurate count on this topic, is through a blind call survey.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
atleast 300 million, its sort of like saying everyone that is interested in truth - justice and a future raise your right hand..

new topics

top topics

join