It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do ETs use the Internet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am pretty sure they would have better things to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jafoa55hole

You are a tool for making a comment like that, as silly as I thought it was, at least I attempted to inject humor into this thread. Uncalled for and totally off topic with your politically charged response. Save it for a thread that is deserving of that attitude tough guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
do they access our Internet, post on it, etc? can they change its content telekinetically?

That is if they exist in the first place.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I think it's a possibility they might read it, simply because its the best way to get a snap shot of what the human consciousness is. t...

One peek at one of the surf message boards I'm on and they would warp speed right out of this end of the galaxy.....if they could even think straight after that. Do they have galactic psychiatrists?.....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is of course pure speculation post.

I think the best way to answer this question would be to reverse the senario.

Lets say tomorrow we invented warp drive...we can travel across the galaxy in a blink of an eye..we slap it on a shuttle and voila...we have a spaceship.

we come across a planet full of odd creatures...they are a bit less evolved than us so we feel comfortable at least in orbit without them knowing about us.

We detect that they have a internet...by accessing it, we have unlimited amounts of cultural, historical, and military information...I would think that we would not only download everything possible to send it back for study, but also use it so that when we decide to make first contact, we know exactly what to expect.

If there are aliens visiting earth...they better be surfing beforehand, else they are perhaps the most dumbshyte aliens ever..

and besides, the universe loves lolcat

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think that extraterrestrial beings could integrate amongst us and play the game of the earth-born human being then they are going to have to get jobs, mow the lawn, play basketball and “use the internet”.

It would be egocentric and implausible to assume that extraterrestrial life is human-like and if there are extraterrestrials here living among us, and they are not humanlike then I would assume that by means of infiltration and their integration into human society that visitors would be extremely advanced technologically speaking.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I seriously hope they don't. The internet is not, well it's not the smartest place in the world, let's just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Do ETs use the Internet? Of course they do! I'm using it, see?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes they could..The only alien living on this planet is probably the annanukis who were left behind to watch over our planet..Annanuki is a reptilian race, a race Every single religion on the planet since the cavemen have discribed by either wall paintings or other proof. They have been reported at a time were transport werent possible at our rate,where boats were the fastest transport. And the awsome fact is that..Writings have been made at the same time in asia region and european region at the same time. the "rumor" cant travel that fast at those times.

They disguise themselves as us-so an annanuki could be your next door friend

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If there are aliens on Earth that could pass as humans, they could easily log onto the Internet with various means. It's possible they may have infiltrated human society enough that some of them could even work for this company named Google (where it's easy to "hide" any quirks that might make them not really human) and used alien technology to analyze data that passes through Google's own servers quietly.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by SactoGuy001]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SactoGuy001

I think Phage is an alien.
He knows too much.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, There's a little grey alien sitting in a cloaked spaceship in orbit with an internet connection who's job it is to lurk the internet and chronicle it's observations.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
well of course aliens use the internet, haven't you talked to one of many on this site?
lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join