It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new world order hasn't come yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Recently I have seen alot of people making threads that the New World Order is here. But it isn't. my reason is because there should be a strong leader that can rule the world. And I don't see any potential leader at this moment. I believe the new world order can only happen if there is a person that can influence everyone in the entire world

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very true, either that, or successfully wipe out everyone who disobeys.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i think they are LOSING, because enough people have woken up. most people are still blind, but there's enough people that are awake that they have to plan their moves far more slowly now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thing is I disagree I believe the Elites are planning something that not even the atlernative media can rport

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sometimes I hear worrying news, but if you think about it, TPTB are speeding up and getting messier and messier, almost as if they are afraid of losing grip and getting desperate.

Either that or they are getting too cocky.

I forget who I heard it from, I think it was some rapper who said that African Americans (not saying Obama is one, but he poses as one atleast) get elected as mayors of cities and governors of states when these governments become weak and desperate. Is it that TPTB are becoming so weak and desperate that they put Obama as their new front man in order to apeal to more people?

I don't think McCain could of gotten away with half that has happened while Obama has been in power.

new topics

top topics

join