It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing Music In Reverse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by juveous

Words that I write are only significant for you in terms of being able to twist them.
Points that I make are ignored. That's astounding and says so much.
You still can't take it that I showed you the flaw in your argument, not once , but twice. Which is why you refuse to respond to it.
LMAO
My energy is wasted on you.
Do you know how many times I thanked you for your opinion? Several, but you'll probably take that and twist it to mean that I need you to thank me. I point it out because being respectful of you never registered with you. It never mattered. It speaks volumes about you.
You're not the kind of person who just wants to make a point. You keep going to get as much energy from someone else as you possibly can.

I am looking forward to seeing yet another post of yours on this thread where you twist the bits that you DO read and IGNORE the bits that bring your ignorance to light.
Can't f&^king wait, homey.

Rigggghht. listen. I'ts pretty simple, I stated my opinion.
You said that's not whats "really going on" here.
I said you could apply my opinion to the whole thread.
You took that as an illogical argument because I made an assertion, which requires something to back it up to make such bold claims.
So I responded to uncloak my ambiguity, and then I answered some of your rhetorical questions, and you feel like I'm here for something else.

What am I missing besides the wasted banter?

don't provide an argument fine, I had no intention on coming back here after my 4th post, but for some reason
you weren't ok with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I know Judas Priest once inserted a whole section of backmasking - as an eff you to the people who put them on trial for doing on a previous record.

Just a pictures can be matrixed by the mind (look at a picture of a forest and NOT see a face somewhere, it's impossible), audio does the same thing. We want it to make sense so we find anything that makes sense in there.

It's not the backwards stuff that anyone should worry about...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

You f&^ked up by making such a ridiculous argument against it in the first place. But I don't think you are intelligent enough to realize what I've said to you.
All you can do is spin.
Now you're the one doing a reversal , buddy. Backtracking with your statements and pseudo-arguments, reversing and backpedaling.
And your fourth post wasn't "enough for me"?
LMAO
Jesus, dude you are a character. That's what I've been saying to YOU this whole time. Way to take a page right out of my own book. You just tried to take my agrument which made sense when applied toward you and you tried to apply it towards me, where it does not make sense at all.
Nice attempt at reversing the situation buddy. But you failed.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
I know Judas Priest once inserted a whole section of backmasking - as an eff you to the people who put them on trial for doing on a previous record.

Just a pictures can be matrixed by the mind (look at a picture of a forest and NOT see a face somewhere, it's impossible), audio does the same thing. We want it to make sense so we find anything that makes sense in there.

It's not the backwards stuff that anyone should worry about...

I know that the pioneer behind these reversals, David Oates, was asked to be a part of the Judas Priest trial over this stuff. He claims that it was not backmasking, but the speech reversals taking place naturally and that Judas Priest did not do it intentionally. The case was dismissed when the judge heard Oates' testimony.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by juveous

You f&^ked up by making such a ridiculous argument against it in the first place. But I don't think you are intelligent enough to realize what I've said to you.
All you can do is spin.
Now you're the one doing a reversal , buddy. Backtracking with your statements and pseudo-arguments, reversing and backpedaling.
LMAO
Jesus, dude you are a character. That's what I've been saying to YOU this whole time. Way to take a page right out of my own book. You just tried to take my agrument which made sense when applied toward you and you tried to apply it towards me, where it does not make sense at all.

Those special characters you're typing aren't going stregnthen your statement

I've kept it fairly simple. you act as if what I mentioned in this thread was useless and off-topic. Again it's whatever, we disagree, and I explained why I disagree, its cool, I know you don't care, and you've made your intellectual superiority quite clear

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

reply to post by juveous

All you can do is spin.
LMAO

Those special characters you're typing aren't going stregnthen your statement

I've kept it fairly simple. you act as if what I mentioned in this thread was useless and off-topic. Again it's whatever, we disagree, and I explained why I disagree, its cool, I know you don't care, and you've made your intellectual superiority quite clear

You've kept it fairly simple?

Show me an expample of where I "acted like " your opinion was "useless" and "offtopic".

Do you mean where I wrote "thank you for your opinion" ?
Is that what you mean? lmao
Do you mean when I wrote "I respect what you're saying"?
Is that "acting like your opinion is useless"? lmao
You didn't notice that I was treating you with respect.
Figure out why Mommy doesn't love you and why Daddy took off so long ago, but stop putting me in the position of being your energy supply, vamp.
I would call you the master of spin , but you are not smart enough to effectively pull it off.

I have not been acting on this thread. That's you, man.
Thank you for reminding me about energy vampires.
They have an agenda no matter what their opinion is and they suck and suck and suck until there is no energy left for them to take.

We don't disagree, einstein. That's you trying to save face because I've embarassed you . I've pointed out why your logic did not work. But you just spin like I said. Your argument was fu#$ed from the beginning and it still is. You have no hope with it. I don't understand why you are still engaging me on this thread, unless it's because I'm right about the energy vampire thing. A sane person would have expressed his opinion and moved on.

If all you wanted to say was that you disagreed then you would have done just that. But you've been drinking in the energy I'm giving you just by engaging you. And I never once said that I was intellectually superior. That would imply that I'm superior to others.
It's only YOU who doesn't measure up to my mental capacity. Just you, f#$kchops

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Show me an expample of where I "acted like " your opinion was "useless" and "offtopic".

Do you mean where I wrote "thank you for your opinion" ?
Is that what you mean? lmao
Do you mean when I wrote "I respect what you're saying"?
Is that "acting like your opinion is useless"? lmao
You didn't notice that I was treating you with respect.
Figure out why Mommy doesn't love you and why Daddy took off so long ago, but stop putting me in the position of being your energy supply, vamp.
I would call you the master of spin , but you are not smart enough to effectively pull it off.

I have not been acting on this thread. That's you, man.
Thank you for reminding me about energy vampires.
They have an agenda no matter what their opinion is and they suck and suck and suck until there is no energy left for them to take.

We don't disagree, einstein. That's you trying to save face because I've embarassed you . I've pointed out why your logic did not work. But you just spin like I said. Your argument was fu#$ed from the beginning and it still is. You have no hope with it. I don't understand why you are still engaging me on this thread, unless it's because I'm right about the energy vampire thing. A sane person would have expressed his opinion and moved on.

If all you wanted to say was that you disagreed then you would have done just that. But you've been drinking in the energy I'm giving you just by engaging you. And I never once said that I was intellectually superior. That would imply that I'm superior to others.
It's only YOU who doesn't measure up to my mental capacity. Just you, f#$kchops

Yes Yes, I do drink in all that energy, except i'm no vampire, and we are at your local ATS Bar, and drinks are on the house, courtesy of Dragonsmusic.
And you didn't embarrass me, I just don't think you understand my sarcasm.

A sane person tried to express their opinion and move on, then someone said "drinks are on me!" so I sat back down.

Sorry Dragonmusic but you are just too kind for me to leave, and its only because you push buttons, and since you havn't choked, or closed your tab, you've made me stick around.

In terms of understanding, you couldn't possibly see what I was trying to convey in my first post, so I said it again for you, and again. Flawed logic? or miscommunication?

You and I don't pick up on the same things being said here, thats clear to me, but then everything I say is spin, so why would you listen to what I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

You have tried to turn yet another one of my logical frames against me in this exchange. Yet again you've tried to reverse me

And failed.
If you were original you might be interesting.
I got a feeling that you need to have the last word in regards to ANY and EVERY discussion that you have.
You may now post something on my thread that is completely offtopic. You may now post again and have the last word. You may.. go ahead.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

You have tried to turn yet another one of my logical frames against me in this exchange. Yet again you've tried to reverse me

And failed.
I got a feeling that you need to have the last word in regards to ANY and EVERY discussion that you have.
You may now post something on my thread that is completely offtopic. You may now post again and have the last word. You may.. go ahead.

A Gentleman you are indeed, and thanks for the drinks, hope your thread gets back on topic and does well for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

reply to post by juveous

And failed.

A Gentleman you are indeed, and thanks for the drinks, hope your thread gets back on topic and does well for you.

You lie.
Don't lie it's unbecoming .

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anyway, I have a postulate that stemmed from the making of this thread. All of the metaphors that reverse speech practitioners hear make up an extraordinary list.
I mentioned some earlier in this thread. Words like wolf, cyclone, or even satan.
The wolf is your hunter gatherer, your cyclone can be a productive tool for changing the psychic landscape, and satan always refers to some intense feeling or emotional state.

Rock N Roll is hereby declared to be Non Satanic!
Sure there are some satanic based songs in the world, but there are satanic based churches in the world too. Not all songs like not all churches are satanic.
Rock N Roll originally got its satanic connotation when people heard the word satan while playing records in reverse as a metaphor and misunderstood it.

Rock N Roll is reversible the same way speech is. It is not demonic or satanic. Let it be known that Dragonsmusic said it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join