It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wrong reasons to attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Personally I think neither side will enter a conflict for any other reason than to maintain power and control over there respective populations, finger point at external enemies has always worked well in the past.. why not now.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thank you for the comments and discussions guys.

If anyone wants to read more about this subject you're welcome.

Look for : The US agenda concerning Iran

Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What gets me are posts like the one on here claiming all of Irans protestations of american involvement are paranoia. We overthrew one of their great leaders, installed a dictator. We arm their enemy, Iraq, and then encourage Iraq to go to war with Iran using the nerve agents and weapons that we give them. Then we constantly impose sanctions and embargo's on them (acts of war). And we openly state that we spend millions of dollars to stir up dissent, in the hopes of instigating an overthrow of the current regime. And THEY are paranoid for feeling like we victimize them? In what world. I think its obviously the US and Israel that are paranoid, as the persians have not attacked anyone in 200 years. Not recognizing this is being intentionally obtuse and nationalistic, not to mention refusing to recognize our countries responsibility for this growing crisis and animosity. I suppose that Chavez is just being paranoid as well, despite the fact that we donate millions through the NED to spread misinformation and propaganda in venezuela's media, and our admitted involvement in the attempted coup earlier this decade.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Barring them launching a nuke at someone or otherwise attacking us (yes i said U.S.), there is ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT REASON to attack Iran. Insanity.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Bet me that Israel won't attack Iran. And that includes striking their nuke facilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join